Historian who correctly predicted every election since 1984 says Trump will lose

Sounds good. I’ve got an excessive amount of ammunition in the vault that needs to be reduced. A Trump loss will be a good opportunity to reduce that stock.

Trump rallies in the tens of thousands around the country, 96 mile car parades etc and yet biden, who can't draw 12 people to a rally to fill his 6 foot space circles is leading by 20 points?
Super spreader events and traffic jams don’t translate into votes.
No matter how MUCH you like Trump, that’s one vote. You don’t get extra votes because you like him a lot

Sounds good. I’ve got an excessive amount of ammunition in the vault that needs to be reduced. A Trump loss will be a good opportunity to reduce that stock.
What... you gonna start shooting your neighbors?

I predicted every presidential election correctly from 1960-2008, only failing with Obama because I couldn't believe the country was so stupefied as to elect such a cockass phony.

Was again correct in 2016, and believe I'm on track in 2020.

I heard this guy on the radio once. It was about 2-3 years ago and he was going on and on about the Mueller investigation and he was really hopeful about it.
I can tell you Alan Lichtman is foaming at the mouth TDS, the guy sounded so unhinged and psychotic. He was on the radio promoting some book he wrote about some BS revelations on the Russia story, the guy is an absolute joke and a fraud.

Trump rallies in the tens of thousands around the country, 96 mile car parades etc and yet biden, who can't draw 12 people to a rally to fill his 6 foot space circles is leading by 20 points?
Super spreader events and traffic jams don’t translate into votes.
No matter how MUCH you like Trump, that’s one vote. You don’t get extra votes because you like him a lot

I'm sure most
of those people in rallies, parades are voting for him.

Halloween mask sales also predicted presidents since 1984. Trump wins by 2:1 mask sales. So one streak will end Tuesday.

That Biden mask sure must have scared a lot of people for Halloween.
That video Trump ran in his rallies last night with the Biden mask and it endig up to be Kamala Harris taking everything... It was hilarious..... LMAO...

You can gather a very good outlook if you watch the market carefully and know what to look for in terms of immediate reaction. The futures market, for instance. They do react very quickly. That is to say that whenever Biden effs up, they'll rise way higher than they already artificially are, then the opposite effect occurs in instances of the opposite circumstance. It's pointing toward a Biden prediction, in my view now.

Doesn't speak much for our election system, but it's true.

I had initially called it for Biden. Then went back to thinking Trump. But now back to thinking it'll likely be Biden.

But hey, everybody's an armchair QB, what the heck do I know? One guess is as good or bad as the next.

I'm voting third party, so I've got no stake in who wins, our purchasing power is already shot to hell anyway, and it'll just remain the same no matter which one wins. In America anyway. The dollar goes a heck of a lot farther south of the border.

Last edited:
Of the 13 predictive "keys" Trump has lost seven of the 13 keys and will lose based on Lichtman's formula which so far has been foolproof.

Don't you have any critical thinking skills? It was immediately apparent from listening to that shill that his "analysis" is complete garbage. First, his "keys" aren't specifically defined.

Secondly, he doesn't recognize any degrees of differentiation. According to his logic, barely winning seven of his 13 keys outweighs totally losing the other six. Are all keys created equal?

Finally, his arbitrary assignment of winners and losers is almost comical. How could President Trump receive several nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize and still lose this idiot's "key" regarding Foreign Affairs?

Of the 13 predictive "keys" Trump has lost seven of the 13 keys and will lose based on Lichtman's formula which so far has been foolproof.

Well that settles it then, no need for Dem voters to show up, it's over. Congatulations to President Harris, I mean President Biden.

In the end, Trump has made these predictions difficult because all of the biases in media aren't sticking. Any economic damage was due to a global pandemic. This guys model might be interesting for 1918 during the Spanish Flu, not the last 40 years.

Trump has reversed key issues, to the point that there has never been a time where one president openly stood up to Americas greatest international enemy, while the other is understating the threat.

To me, this is Reagan vs Carter, 1980. I'm guessing whichever choice Americans make will also decide how China will be dealt with, just as choice of Reagan dictated how Russia will be handled.

There was a support Trump rally in Beverly Hills yesterday that was so huge it went all the way down Wilshire Blvd to Santa Monica. He wasn't even here. Beverly Hills, of course is boarded up in anticipation of democrat riots. So is the Grove.
All major shopping. centers are either boarded or boarding.

All these boarded up stores are advertisements for Trump.

Forum List

Back