Historian who correctly predicted every election since 1984 says Trump will lose

My second cousin's uncle in-law has a wooden leg with metal screws and whenever he feels a sharp pain in the part of his ass that meets the leg, the Democrat candidate for POTUS wins. He didn't feel the pain in 1980, 1984, 1988, felt it in 1992, 1996, didn't feel it in 2000, 2004, felt it in 2008, 2012, didn't feel it in 2016 and didn't feel it in 2020...He's never been wrong!!

Do you hear that? It's roaring through a town near you......

Trump-Train-600x400.jpg

Of the 13 predictive "keys" Trump has lost seven of the 13 keys and will lose based on Lichtman's formula which so far has been foolproof.

Of the 13 predictive "keys" Trump has lost seven of the 13 keys and will lose based on Lichtman's formula which so far has been foolproof.

I think lichtman is letting his Trump Derangement Syndrome blind him and he isn't seeing his "keys," accurately.......I pointed out how in threads...on page 2 and 3..........

Just got through looking through internal numbers on battle ground polls state by state.. Trump is going to take all but 2 but even those are toss ups... They could go either way...

The election will be over on Tuesday night and its going to happen fairly quickly.

Trump will win.

THe drop in Black and Hispanic votes in Philadelphia and in Florida is going to drive the Trump wins..

Sounds good. I’ve got an excessive amount of ammunition in the vault that needs to be reduced. A Trump loss will be a good opportunity to reduce that stock.
What... you gonna start shooting your neighbors?

I guess that crazy person believes that trump losing an election is a good reason to murder Americans.

Sounds good. I’ve got an excessive amount of ammunition in the vault that needs to be reduced. A Trump loss will be a good opportunity to reduce that stock.

I guess that crazy person believes that trump losing an election is a good reason to murder Americans.

The only ones murdering people so far are joe biden voters........they lost in 2016 and haven't stopped bitching about it...

The only ones murdering people so far are joe biden voters........they lost in 2016 and haven't stopped bitching about it...
Your buddy Anathema sure sounds like he has killing on the mind

Your buddy Anathema sure sounds like he has killing on the mind

Wow.....one internet guy.....while joe biden voters have burned and looted the major democrat party controlled cities in this country, and beaten and murdered Americans....do you see the difference?

Only a few ways for this happening.............the Mail in Virus Vote........illegal aliens voting and dead people voting............independent voters have had enough of the BLM and lock downs from the left...........

Only way they win is to cheat, which is possible.

Cause it sure sounds like " a Trump loss" is your necessity

Really?

Give us examples

1. Uninvited persons show up on my property.
2. Anyone attempts to infringe on my Rights
3. Anyone attempts to assault or harass me or my family.
4. Anyone attempts to take my property from me.

That’s a start on the list.

Really?

Give us examples

And all this if Trump loses? I don't see the connection.

So tell me...if someone tailgates you...then runs up around you and cuts you off and slams on the breaks...would that be cause?

Really?

Give us examples

So tell me...if someone tailgates you...then runs up around you and cuts you off and slams on the breaks...would that be cause?
Car jacking...........lol

But you are tolling for the other Narrative that already has a thread on it.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That’s got nothing to do with Trump. Thst would be tonight, tomorrow, two weeks from now or two weeks ago.

Not in 99% of situations; but there could be additional circumstances that might turn it into one.

The thing is Trump is the not normal Candidate and until the last vote is counted I am not taking any chance he will lose and I voted already for Biden...

I saw him interviewed, and I heard his "Keys," for this election and I think he is wrong on several of them, interpreting them the wrong way.....but we will see...

Another guy who says that since 1912 primary turnout has determined 25 out of the 27 Presidential elections....using that method he predicts a Trump win, we will see....

So, what Chapman did was compile a thread that cuts through a lot of the liberal media silliness out there. For starters, he nixes the idea that bad economies kill incumbents. Yes, that was the case for Bush 41, but historically the incumbent party is 12-11 when facing re-election during an economic downturn.

And speaking of incumbents, Chapman added, “no incumbent who has received at least 75% of the primary vote has lost re-election. Donald Trump received 94% of the primary vote, which is the 4th highest all-time. Higher than Eisenhower, Nixon, Clinton, and Obama.”

Oh, and it gets better.

“Three times in history America has faced a pandemic, recession, and civil unrest during an election year. The incumbent party is 3-0 in those elections,” wrote Chapman “What about polls? Well, polls are predicting Trump's win. The ABC poll shows Trump with a 19-point enthusiasm advantage.”

He noted that every candidate who held the edge in voter enthusiasm since 1988 has won the election.
-----

In fact, no incumbent who has received at least 75% of the primary vote has lost re-election. Donald Trump received 94% of the primary vote, which is the 4th highest all-time. Higher than Eisenhower, Nixon, Clinton, and Obama.

--------

Since 2004, the candidate that led in google searches has won the election. Trump leads Biden in google searches by a ratio of 3 to 1.
-------

Again...we will see who is right.
1604276797091.png

Forum List

Back