🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Historic Censure Moves Forward

SHAME ON SCHUMER
GOP pushes ahead with historic censure over SCOTUS threat

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

View attachment 311322

"What the hell was I thinking?"

Schumer’s Supreme Court saga not over, as GOP presses forward on historic censure
So after complaining about the partisan impeachment, the GOP is going to do exactly the same thing? And the downward spiral continues...

Hey, wanna play by Marcus of Queensbury rules, then fine. But your side doesn't! We owe you 3 years worth, and we are just starting the repayment plan-)
Let's not forget the 11 Benghazi Congressional hearings, Whitewater, and the numerous investigations in between. Let's not forget McConnell refusing to hold SCOTUS hearings to deny Obama the seat. No, there are no innocents in Washington. Obviously no adults there either.

There will be 12 Benghazi hearings, the 11 that happened, and the 1 yet to happen. Doubt me? Watch! And that one will come out much different than the 1st eleven-)

As far as the Supreme Court, that is on Harry Reid, your own guy, not us. You people thought you were slick, then it backfired, and now your bitching. He made the rule, not us! Look back before you argue.

You know, you may be correct in hating Trump with a passion, because I have little doubt that if he gets re-elected and carries the House and Senate on his coat tails, you people are done for at least 10 years!

And when he doesn't have to worry about re-election, I can only imagine the "can of whoop a**" he opens on you people for fooling around through his 1st term. I almost pity you, but not quite-)
You managed to miss the point entirely. It's not that the Dems didn't do politically expedient things when they could just like the GOP. The point is that NO ONE STARTED IT!!! Alas, it appears no one is willing to stop it.

Do you really believe Schumer was threatening them with physical harm rather than political retaliation?

Who knows? We already know he is capable of holding the country hostage for 4 years investigating fake charges against Trump. Then we had Burisma-gate.....where Trump said something on a phone call and was impeached for it. Apparently now, all one needs is 'belief' to bring charges. Why should Schumer be treated any differently for a bald faced threat against SCOTUS?
Trump said he wanted to 'lock up' Hillary. Do you think he meant to kidnap her and put her in his crawl space?

Do you really believe Schumer was threatening them with physical harm rather than political retaliation?

Who knows? We already know he is capable of holding the country hostage for 4 years investigating fake charges against Trump. Then we had Burisma-gate.....where Trump said something on a phone call and was impeached for it. Apparently now, all one needs is 'belief' to bring charges. Why should Schumer be treated any differently for a bald faced threat against SCOTUS?
Trump said he wanted to 'lock up' Hillary. Do you think he meant to kidnap her and put her in his crawl space?
is there a lock on that crawl space? if so then maybe.

Hillary actually committed crimes. She should be locked up. They won't even investigate her.

So after complaining about the partisan impeachment, the GOP is going to do exactly the same thing?
How do you figure, snowflake?

After 4 years the Democrats Impeached without a crime, without any evidence, and without any witnesses.

Schumer - on tv in front of the world - pointed to the USSC Building, called out the Justices by name - 'I am telling YOU, Gorsuch, I am telling YOU, Kavanaugh' - ad told them they would 'pay a price' and 'would never know what HIT them'.

You sound as stupid as Schumer who tried to claim when the backlash hit that he was NOT talking to the USSC Justices.....

REALLY?!

'I am telling YOU, Gorsuch, I am telling YOU, Kavanaugh'

REALLY?!

Bwuhahahahahaha!
yes, got anything else?
what else would he be threatening them with?
why threaten them at all?
what was he doing?

SHAME ON SCHUMER

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

View attachment 311322

Schumer’s Supreme Court saga not over, as GOP presses forward on historic censure
Schumer had the op to offer a sincere apology but instead chose to make excuses, blaming his raging STUPIDITY on his Brooklyn roots. Oh.

Now censure is no longer good enough. I want the massive a-hole's head … on a spike … on Cap Hill for all to ridicule. The American people deserve no less.

what did you think the schmuk monster wanted to do? I'd rather hear that one.

As far as the Supreme Court, that is on Harry Reid,

Nope. History still shows it was McConnell who changed the rule for confirming the Supreme Court nominees to allow a simple majority vote to confirm them.

Why don't you ask fellow Senator R-Steve Scalise what HE thinks Schumer meant .... of what HE thinks about Schumer's violent rhetoric!

It wasn't THAT long ago that Democrats encouraged their sheep to stalk, physically harass, and who they incited into violence...it was not that long ago that their violent rhetoric incited a violent snowflake into attempting to assassinate GOP politicians, shooting 5 people, to include Scalise.

It was THIS that made me hard to believe that when Schumer attempted to cover his ass he said he as not talking about the Judges, that he was talking about the President and FELLOW GOP SENATORS....LIKE SCALISE.

Wasn't ONCE already enough for Schumer?!

Man! The committed trumptards are restless and stampede is in the air! Run for your lives! Have fun guys... :)

Nope. History still shows it was McConnell who changed the rule for confirming the Supreme Court nominees to allow a simple majority vote to confirm them.
nope

Nuclear option - Wikipedia

Hahahahaha from your own link again. "In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court.[1] In April 2017, Senate Republicans led by Mitch McConnell extended the nuclear option to Supreme Court nominations in order to end debate on the nomination of Neil Gorsuch.

Man! The committed trumptards are restless and stampede is in the air! Run for your lives! Have fun guys... :)

Weeellll Schummer did unleash a Gigantic Whirlpool or something to make them pay so fast they wont know what hit um!

nope

Nuclear option - Wikipedia

Hahahahaha from your own link again. "In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court.[1] In April 2017, Senate Republicans led by Mitch McConnell extended the nuclear option to Supreme Court nominations in order to end debate on the nomination of Neil Gorsuch.
he created the nuclear option. It's his to own. doesn't matter what it's used for. dude, grow some fking balls.

SHAME ON SCHUMER

View attachment 311322

So after complaining about the partisan impeachment, the GOP is going to do exactly the same thing? And the downward spiral continues...

Hey, wanna play by Marcus of Queensbury rules, then fine. But your side doesn't! We owe you 3 years worth, and we are just starting the repayment plan-)
Let's not forget the 11 Benghazi Congressional hearings, Whitewater, and the numerous investigations in between. Let's not forget McConnell refusing to hold SCOTUS hearings to deny Obama the seat. No, there are no innocents in Washington. Obviously no adults there either.

There will be 12 Benghazi hearings, the 11 that happened, and the 1 yet to happen. Doubt me? Watch! And that one will come out much different than the 1st eleven-)

As far as the Supreme Court, that is on Harry Reid, your own guy, not us. You people thought you were slick, then it backfired, and now your bitching. He made the rule, not us! Look back before you argue.

You know, you may be correct in hating Trump with a passion, because I have little doubt that if he gets re-elected and carries the House and Senate on his coat tails, you people are done for at least 10 years!

And when he doesn't have to worry about re-election, I can only imagine the "can of whoop a**" he opens on you people for fooling around through his 1st term. I almost pity you, but not quite-)
You managed to miss the point entirely. It's not that the Dems didn't do politically expedient things when they could just like the GOP. The point is that NO ONE STARTED IT!!! Alas, it appears no one is willing to stop it.

You MISS THE POINT too!

If what the GOP is putting out is a smoke screen, then I agree with you, since it has been obvious that is exactly what the Left has done.

But, what if the GOP is not! What if they have the Obama Administration dead to rights!

Then I say, carry on. If we got them, then stick it to them. The American people deserve to know what the hell is going on.

I am not going to go into a diatribe about I KNOW they have them, but I am pretty damn sure.

Why?

Because 1/2 of the GOP was against Trump through at least 2016, and then something happened; the GOP in the House blew the whistle on what they found. To think that 1/2 to 1/3rd of the GOP would switch sides when they were actually willing to vote for Hilly as a better choice is ridiculous. THEY KNOW SOMETHING, and reasonably sure, they can PROVE SOMETHING!

Yeah, it is all political expediency, I will give you that, but the fact is------------->people who were totally against Trump, found a reason to believe that no matter WHAT they thought of him, the other side was worse, and know it is coming out before the election, so they better get on the correct side. Add to that, the continued attempts to get rid of him by the Democrats, and you know it is more likely true, than not.

While we do not believe it, politics is a full contact sport. They want power......all of them......and they will do ANYTHING to acquire, or maintain their power. No matter what you think, if the Trump Administration has ANYTHING at all, it is coming out long before November the 3rd.

I am sure you disagree, so that means we can agree to disagree, lol. But trust me on this, GOPers are notorious COWARDS as you probably well know. Soooooooo, if you don't believe what I have written, then you just suggested that those COWARDS, committed political suicide.

Let us see who is correct-)

So after complaining about the partisan impeachment, the GOP is going to do exactly the same thing?
How do you figure, snowflake?

After 4 years the Democrats Impeached without a crime, without any evidence, and without any witnesses.

Schumer - on tv in front of the world - pointed to the USSC Building, called out the Justices by name - 'I am telling YOU, Gorsuch, I am telling YOU, Kavanaugh' - ad told them they would 'pay a price' and 'would never know what HIT them'.

You sound as stupid as Schumer who tried to claim when the backlash hit that he was NOT talking to the USSC Justices.....

REALLY?!

'I am telling YOU, Gorsuch, I am telling YOU, Kavanaugh'

REALLY?!

Bwuhahahahahaha!
EXACTLY what political consequences are there for someone with a lifetime appointment?

Be specific.

Forum List

Back