🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Historic Notre-Dame cathedral on fire

It was just reported there were no workers onsite when the fire started. They had all left earlier after their work day. The fire started at 6:30.

The fire started earlier than that. I've noticed a shifting in the reporting to make it later and later. The original reports said 5:50pm
It's a conspiracy, I tell you! The fire department was IN ON IT!!!!!!

Well, it may have been "rush hour." But how could civil service types have approved any reconstruction without precautions. I mean there IS a ready source of water, and pumps aren't hard to come by. A failure for "the ages"

Personally, I thought it over rated among Paris touristey sites, and we'll always have the Disney movie. (-:

It's a rather dramatic and emblematic failure of our governing elites. They spend time and resources on nonsense (climate change, social engineering), and fail in their basic responsibilities of public and national safety.

And personally, I love Notre Dame and am horrified at what has happened to it.
So.....this is the fault of climate change and social engineering.......................okay.... :71:
Ya....that is silly. Lets not make this political for once. :(

B'loney. This tragedy was exacerbated by an incompetent response on the part of the government. There was no fire fighting equipment used on site until 2 hours after the fire started. Calling for "non-political" comments only is a call for a cover-up of bureaucratic malfeasance.
That is bullshit and I'm still waiting for a link saying no firefighting equipment was on site until 8 p.m.
I know, right? But for some odd reason, it's a CRC lie being spread.

and asking questions , thinking , speculating is the Western Way way to do things Faun and Bode . And NOTHING is Off Limits to speculate or ask questions on .
You are absolutely correct...but let us not forget, we have free speech also.
------------------------------------- AGREE , plus its a good thing as it keeps the thread going plus your replies demonstrate YOUR ignorance and nonthinking Bode :afro: . No Offense Girl !!

It's a rather dramatic and emblematic failure of our governing elites. They spend time and resources on nonsense (climate change, social engineering), and fail in their basic responsibilities of public and national safety.

So.....this is the fault of climate change and social engineering.......................okay.... :71:

B'loney. This tragedy was exacerbated by an incompetent response on the part of the government. There was no fire fighting equipment used on site until 2 hours after the fire started. Calling for "non-political" comments only is a call for a cover-up of bureaucratic malfeasance.
That is bullshit and I'm still waiting for a link saying no firefighting equipment was on site until 8 p.m.
I know, right? But for some odd reason, it's a CRC lie being spread.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzz

You only believe what your msm masters tell you. How sad, but fitting.

but as regards the Notre Dame burning , it MAY have been an act of terrorism in my opinion Ladies and Gents .
It may also have been some smoker flicking his cig in the wrong place too......much much more likely.

That's certainly a possibility, to be fair.

However, when ever a church or an abortuary burns in America, libs always immediately look to blame it on 'racist conservative hate'. Instead of careless smokers, electrical problems, lightning or even insurance fraud.
Oh really? Share with us that libs "always immediately look to blame...."

I'm talking about fires like the one at Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, MS.

initially blamed on President Trump, the lib mayor of the city demanded hate crime investigations.

Of course it did turn out to be arson, a liberal burned the place to raise awareness of church burnings.

But the point is that Libs were real quick to blame this on their political enemies before any investigation whatsoever.

Mississippi man pleads guilty in ‘Vote Trump’ church arson

i'm simply going by Common Sense as to the POSSIBILITY of 'muslim' terrorism in burning this Iconic Western symbol and Christian Church . Heck , 'muslims' have treatened the 'vatican' and they refer to it as the Land or Place of the CROSS Bode . And 'media' or USA 'msm' in the USA will not mention muslim terrorism in this case , so far Bode .
Like has been said... “It’s to soon to jump to any conclusions”. Including concluding this was an accident...

57170754_1286297554881456_5789959104369786880_n.jpg

"White supremacists are literally fanning the flames of Islamophobia after the accidental fire at Notre Dame Cathedral. They use tragedy, social media, and disinformation to spread their hateful ideology."

it had been badly neglected. Now the French will expect donations to rebuild it.

Notre Dame’s destruction was ‘bound to happen’ after years of neglect and lack of keep up, expert claims

The lack of real upkeep and daily attention to such a major building is the cause of this catastrophe,” Jean-Michel Leniaud, president of the scientific council at the national Heritage Institute told AFP. “This is not about looking for people to blame. The responsibility is collective because this is the most loved monument in the country.”

Govts never seem to be able to find money for historical monuments, or infrastructure, but they can for their pet projects and salaries.

i'm simply going by Common Sense as to the POSSIBILITY of 'muslim' terrorism in burning this Iconic Western symbol and Christian Church . Heck , 'muslims' have treatened the 'vatican' and they refer to it as the Land or Place of the CROSS Bode . And 'media' or USA 'msm' in the USA will not mention muslim terrorism in this case , so far Bode .
Like has been said... “It’s to soon to jump to any conclusions”. Including concluding this was an accident...
---------------------------------- AGREED , as for me though , i jump to no conclusion or final verdict . I simply speculate knowing a little bit of 'muslim' actions in their 1400 hundred year past and then think about what caused this Church burning VTator .

"White supremacists are literally fanning the flames of Islamophobia after the accidental fire at Notre Dame Cathedral. They use tragedy, social media, and disinformation to spread their hateful ideology."

I have not seen any proof at all that the Notre Dame fire was truly accidental. Before you can accuse anyone of the High Crime of "Islamophobia" , you really have to provide actual proof IMHO.

I watched it live. The cathedral burned for nearly two hours before any water was applied; and the reports were that first responders were standing around because they had not equipment on site. The reports then discussed the congestion of rush hour traffic. So, you can shove your opinion where it belongs.

Questions for Paris fire brigade as Notre Dame inferno burns out of control for hours | Daily Mail Online
Sure you did......

Oh, please basque, don’t be so dramatic, dear.

its the assembled Boneheads that seem to be sure that this was an accident as some guy threw away his Gauloise VTator .

Gridlock and the isolation on an island blocked the fire trucks
What would you have done?

President Trump was very clear on what could have been done. But apparently President Macron unwilling to take advice.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago
So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!
So...you would have followed donnie's advice and destroyed the cathedral completely...with the nearby tankers.....There WERE nearby tankers, right?

I watched it live. The cathedral burned for nearly two hours before any water was applied; and the reports were that first responders were standing around because they had not equipment on site. The reports then discussed the congestion of rush hour traffic. So, you can shove your opinion where it belongs.

Questions for Paris fire brigade as Notre Dame inferno burns out of control for hours | Daily Mail Online
Whatever.

Believe whatever floats your boat, which in your case is to attack the Paris authorities.

I believe what I personally observed. I realize that making your own assessments based on direct observation is beyond your scope, but que sera sera.
Suuuuuure......because you saw it on TV....everything....absolutely everything......

Gridlock and the isolation on an island blocked the fire trucks
What would you have done?

President Trump was very clear on what could have been done. But apparently President Macron unwilling to take advice.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago
So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!
So...you would have followed donnie's advice and destroyed the cathedral completely...with the nearby tankers.....There WERE nearby tankers, right?

The flying water tankers would have just put out the fire, not destroyed anything. The key, as President Trump made clear, was to ACT QUICKLY.

Forum List

Back