🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Historic Notre-Dame cathedral on fire

So.....this is the fault of climate change and social engineering.......................okay.... :71:
Ya....that is silly. Lets not make this political for once. :(

B'loney. This tragedy was exacerbated by an incompetent response on the part of the government. There was no fire fighting equipment used on site until 2 hours after the fire started. Calling for "non-political" comments only is a call for a cover-up of bureaucratic malfeasance.
That is bullshit and I'm still waiting for a link saying no firefighting equipment was on site until 8 p.m.

I watched it live. The cathedral burned for nearly two hours before any water was applied; and the reports were that first responders were standing around because they had not equipment on site. The reports then discussed the congestion of rush hour traffic. So, you can shove your opinion where it belongs.

Questions for Paris fire brigade as Notre Dame inferno burns out of control for hours | Daily Mail Online

Gridlock and the isolation on an island blocked the fire trucks
What would you have done?

Oh puhleeze. Fire engines with sirens can maneuver through traffic.

Gridlock and the isolation on an island blocked the fire trucks
What would you have done?

President Trump was very clear on what could have been done. But apparently President Macron unwilling to take advice.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago
So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!
AIRTANKERS, AND PRESIDENT TRUMP OFFERED TO FLY THEM OVER

So.....this is the fault of climate change and social engineering.......................okay.... :71:

B'loney. This tragedy was exacerbated by an incompetent response on the part of the government. There was no fire fighting equipment used on site until 2 hours after the fire started. Calling for "non-political" comments only is a call for a cover-up of bureaucratic malfeasance.
That is bullshit and I'm still waiting for a link saying no firefighting equipment was on site until 8 p.m.

I watched it live. The cathedral burned for nearly two hours before any water was applied; and the reports were that first responders were standing around because they had not equipment on site. The reports then discussed the congestion of rush hour traffic. So, you can shove your opinion where it belongs.

Questions for Paris fire brigade as Notre Dame inferno burns out of control for hours | Daily Mail Online
Whatever.

Believe whatever floats your boat, which in your case is to attack the Paris authorities.

I believe what I personally observed. I realize that making your own assessments based on direct observation is beyond your scope, but que sera sera.

The Chaplain of the fire brigade ran in and saved the Crown of Thorns and the Blessed Sacrament.
The famous statue of Mary and Jesus appears undamaged-

AA832A64-BB6A-47F6-A96A-965B02941CEB.jpeg

upload_2019-4-16_12-55-44.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-16_13-5-25.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-16_13-5-25.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 16
It's a rather dramatic and emblematic failure of our governing elites. They spend time and resources on nonsense (climate change, social engineering), and fail in their basic responsibilities of public and national safety.

And personally, I love Notre Dame and am horrified at what has happened to it.

What's the matter with the French? I know they're cheap, but seriously? No fire suppression equipment installed in Notre Dame? How about the dozens of other irreplaceable buildings in Paris? Are we going to led to believe that Notre Dame burned down because of a cigarette butt and there wasn't even a smoke detector in the place?

What's the matter with the French? I know they're cheap, but seriously? No fire suppression equipment installed in Notre Dame? How about the dozens of other irreplaceable buildings in Paris? Are we going to led to believe that Notre Dame burned down because of a cigarette butt and there wasn't even a smoke detector in the place?
Yeah
Trump Tower fire leaves man dead and 6 firefighters injured - CNN

Whatever.

Believe whatever floats your boat, which in your case is to attack the Paris authorities.

I believe what I personally observed. I realize that making your own assessments based on direct observation is beyond your scope, but que sera sera.
I think the French will figure out what happened. Fortunately it seems repairs can fix the damage. Remember when a very similar thing happened at Buckingham Palace? As I recall some of the art was a total loss.

Whatever.

I think the French will figure out what happened. Fortunately it seems repairs can fix the damage. Remember when a very similar thing happened at Buckingham Palace? As I recall some of the art was a total loss.
I think you're thinking of Winsor Castle not Buckingham Palace.

Whatever.

I think you're thinking of Winsor Castle not Buckingham Palace.
Thanks.

and asking questions , thinking , speculating is the Western Way way to do things Faun and Bode . And NOTHING is Off Limits to speculate or ask questions on .
Every time something like this happens, the same thing happen .Knowlegible people speculate on whether it might be Islamic terrorism . Right on cue, a group of profoundly ignorant posters hurl abuse at those who are making an educated guess .

In 9 times out of 10, it turns out to be Islamic terrorism whereupon none of the attackers admit they were wrong, fail to learn a damn thing and then repeat the same process the next time, safe in the knowledge that they are favored over those who oppose Islam.

They had sprinklers installed, from what I heard on france24

and asking questions , thinking , speculating is the Western Way way to do things Faun and Bode . And NOTHING is Off Limits to speculate or ask questions on .
Every time something like this happens, the same thing happen .Knowlegible people speculate on whether it might be Islamic terrorism . Right on cue, a group of profoundly ignorant posters hurl abuse at those who are making an educated guess .

In 9 times out of 10, it turns out to be Islamic terrorism whereupon none of the attackers admit they were wrong, fail to learn a damn thing and then repeat the same process the next time, safe in the knowledge that they are favored over those who oppose Islam.
It's not an "educated guess."

It's not an "educated guess."
Of course it is. That is why it is correct in the large majority of instances.

---------------------------- they never learn , and thats why i says that as time goes on it looks to me that they and their kids will get what the DESERVE Dogma .

course i don't trust the media , the [cowardly] 'western governments' and its officials to speak or report facts and reality .

but as regards the Notre Dame burning , it MAY have been an act of terrorism in my opinion Ladies and Gents .
It may also have been some smoker flicking his cig in the wrong place too......much much more likely.

That's certainly a possibility, to be fair.

However, when ever a church or an abortuary burns in America, libs always immediately look to blame it on 'racist conservative hate'. Instead of careless smokers, electrical problems, lightning or even insurance fraud.
Oh really? Share with us that libs "always immediately look to blame...."

Blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzz

The politicians are already spinning that the delay was due to rush hour congestion. In Realityland, they failed in their duty to combat the fire. So now the excuses will flow.
Well, it may have been "rush hour." But how could civil service types have approved any reconstruction without precautions. I mean there IS a ready source of water, and pumps aren't hard to come by. A failure for "the ages"

Personally, I thought it over rated among Paris touristey sites, and we'll always have the Disney movie. (-:

It's a rather dramatic and emblematic failure of our governing elites. They spend time and resources on nonsense (climate change, social engineering), and fail in their basic responsibilities of public and national safety.

And personally, I love Notre Dame and am horrified at what has happened to it.

See? There's that lie again.

It was just reported there were no workers onsite when the fire started. They had all left earlier after their work day. The fire started at 6:30.
Ever heard of smoldering? We had one of the worst wildfires here in San Diego over 10 years ago due to a campfire that "had been put out" that burst into flames over 24 hours later.

Forum List

Back