History Channel's Satan Looks A Lot Like Barack Obama

The left can't stand the popularity of The Bible. Hollywood hates it so much that Stephen Spielberg refused to so a movie about Moses. Meanwhile, the History Channel is going to follow up their success with The Bible, with the new project Noah.

By Andrew Kaczynski
March 17, 2013

The character is part of The Bible a ten-hour television series airing on the History Channel.
enhanced-buzz-26130-1363574867-2.jpg

(Excerpt)

Read more:
History Channel's Satan Looks A Lot Like Barack Obama

for some perspective

They showed W when they were talking about the antikrist

Do you know I heard the other day that this bible series on history channel is the number 1 show and Hollywood is trying to figure out how that happened. Isn't that funny? Americas favorite show has become history channel on the bible! Amazing. Liberals probably lost it when they heard that! We are supposed to be close to extinction according to their reports! Guess not, eh? - Jeremiah

Mythology and syfy is always big , can you imagine if a person really believed those bible stories as fact? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

It is interesting history how Primitive people saw things and attributed to supernatural stuff. For anyone to take the stories of the bible as true and literal in the year 2013 CE they are either uneducated and or have a screw lose:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I won't knowingly hire people like that.

that's discrimination

I hope you are tracked, sued and put out of business

and to be clear

Lucipher was the greatest angle and the most beautiful to look upon.

He certainly was when he was with God. When he was cast out, not so much. obama was bestowed with Lucifer's name when he was running in 2008. The lightbringer. obama isn't satan. He isn't Lucifer. He is the latest face of evil.

Do you know I heard the other day that this bible series on history channel is the number 1 show and Hollywood is trying to figure out how that happened. Isn't that funny? Americas favorite show has become history channel on the bible! Amazing. Liberals probably lost it when they heard that! We are supposed to be close to extinction according to their reports! Guess not, eh? - Jeremiah

Its the #1 show in its timeslot.

It's not the #1 show overall.

I'm trying to figure out, which one is the bad guy again.

God drowns every person in the world (including the babies), kills all the first born babies in Egypt, blows up Sodom and Gomorrah, kills David and Bathsheba's baby to teach David a lesson. In short, God's death toll is in the millions.

Meanwhile, Satan kills all of 10 people in the Bible. (He makes a roof fall in on Job's 10 Children, who were apparently adults.)

How many has Obama killed?

Have you seen someone for your "Obama Derangement Syndrome" yet?

It's never too late to seek help.
you could have just said; "lots" and left it at that

or

less than jfk, but more than clinton

Mythology and syfy is always big , can you imagine if a person really believed those bible stories as fact? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

It is interesting history how Primitive people saw things and attributed to supernatural stuff. For anyone to take the stories of the bible as true and literal in the year 2013 CE they are either uneducated and or have a screw lose:cuckoo::cuckoo:

that's discrimination

The proper fight against discrimination is MORE discrimination. I support an atheist's refusal to hire Christians. They should have that right. Of course, Christians should be able to refuse to hire non Christians just as well.

that's discrimination

The proper fight against discrimination is MORE discrimination. I support an atheist's refusal to hire Christians. They should have that right. Of course, Christians should be able to refuse to hire non Christians just as well.

sure thing

however

He's a far left whack, and deserves to be fucked over by laws he fully supports

Considering Obama's self-promotion as The Messiah, this exercise of poetic license is no big deal. He asked for it.

How many has Obama killed?

Not sure.

Because you folks are funny in how you attribute "deaths" to Obama.

Osama bin Laden was the result of a navy seal operation.

Al Alwaki (The Newest in a long line of Anti-American Conservative Heroes) was the result of Obama personally flying a drone up his ass.

In the world of you folks.
Well then I guess that just clinches it... yes... obama IS the devil.

Hugo Chavez? Is that you?

A Bin Laden style devil would have been much more appropriate. This might make a lot of people angry.

ya just gotta love the Trayvon hoodie

I mean, comeON

All we need now is a light skinned spanish dood named Gabriel to show up and pops some caps in his ass.

Seems you guys weren't so gleeful when it was Bush..

?Game of Thrones,? HBO apologize for depicting decapitated George W. Bush head - Washington Post

and?

Would you like me to list the array of shit done to Bush that barely gets a mention and then list vague shit done to obama that was headline news?

Seriously dude, I heard about that from a friend and just laughed it off. and keep in mind, HC leans left, so...

Forum List

Back