History made: first major presidential candidate to declare as "not Christian".

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Donald Trump has just made history. He is the first major party presidential candidate in the modern era to declare he is NOT CHRISTIAN.

Personally, I love it. It's been tiring watching so many atheists have to pretend they are religious, just to get elected.

FFW to 18 seconds. "I'm not Christian". Clear as day.

well, there is our losing issue. we can't have a godless heathen as president of our christian nation? that is almost as bad as having sex with a member of the opposite gender 30 years ago.
But he "hates the right people". Which is just another self delusion of his supporters, as he just hates everyone.

is that why you believe every word Satan says?
🤣

1000003088.jpg

Listen carefully. By some reasonable stretch of the imagination it can be suggested that Trump said:

I'm a Christian.

But also worth noticing is Trump's tone of desperation in his speech.

What's going on? Are Americans so desperate for a way to get around Trump now that they will be falling head over heels in love with Kamala.

Expect desperate and extraordinary measures to be taken by Trump and JD.

Measures before the election that may call for military involvement?

if he had a room temperature iq he would hate himself.
He does. That's ultimately the source of his hate for everyone else. His self loathing from always feeling like the dumbest person in the room was weaponized by him against others. How do you go from the dumbest person in the room to the smartest person in the room?

Why, just tell yourself everyone else is stupid. Then live it, out loud.

Sure, if you replace the word "not" with the word "a".

🤣
I made the point that it will be hard to fix, but the possibility is there.

But there's something showing in that speech that's more important. Trump's mind seems to be catching up to him and that's not good on account of him not being able to go out with a fizzle.

I would suggest that if he acts up in a dangerous way, the establishment won't hesitate to take him down this time. The war against Russia is too important to America for games suggesting a coup in the works!

As they should have the first two times.
I've been saying ever since the Jan. 6th. event that America's government made a very big mistake by not dealing with the attempted coup.

Now it may be impossible to deal with, but that depends on how much support Trump has with the military. It can't be sluffed off as inconsequential!

Trump is very unlikely to go down with a whimper. He may even survive?

Forum List

Back