History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea

Willing to do what? The US is the party trying to tell NK what it can and can't do?
NK is broke and it's people are starving. If you can't figure out what the carrot on the end of the stick is you don't belong in this thread

All I saw is Trump giving Kim a photo op. Trump has spent his life showing neither his word, nor his signature, is his bond. With the fresh Iran example in mind, Kim isn't going to agree to anything substantive. I'll ask again - willing to do what?
Trade a nuclear program for guaranteed economic expansion ya moron.

Christ

no way in hell Un gives up his nukes. The best he will do is promise not to build anymore.
And remember Trump says speed is not the object Why then did the POS rip up Iran agreement?
Angelo's got a good thread going on that right now. If you choose to joint the right thread to talk about Iran

Lol, you need to pull yer head outta tRump's butt and look around kid.

I'm old enough to be your mom you punk, and I know I can kick your as little bitch, so keep your cocksucker shut.
Not possible. She’s stuck.

Same goes for you gay sidekick.

Now, any of you queers care to comment on how Trump is the greatest president ever? Lowest unemployment in 50 years? Booming economy? Wiped out ISIS? And now made history with N. Korea?

No? Then shut your gonad garages you hairless turds.

I'm old enough to be your mom you punk, and I know I can kick your as little bitch, so keep your cocksucker shut.

Now, any of you queers care to comment on how Trump is the greatest president ever? Lowest unemployment in 50 years? Booming economy? Wiped out ISIS? And now made history with N. Korea?

Why do you hate homosexuals?

He hasn't done shit except to eliminate all of the great Obama's work and make America the laughing stock of the world . Can you just see Putin Xi Un laughing their asses off at us and the AH we made our leader??

All of you closet homosexuals feel the need to accuse everyone else don't you.

Also, your propaganda is just that, propaganda.

So, Trump goes to N. Korea. Accomplishes absolutely nothing, as usual. Then manages to make it a major media event all about himself, while his supporters see him as having become some kind of hero.

It would be hilarious if he was somebody else's president, instead of ours.

So, Trump goes to N. Korea. Accomplishes absolutely nothing, as usual. Then manages to make it a major media event all about himself, while his supporters see him as having become some kind of hero.

The POS starts the problems than pats himself on the back for not following through And the moron lied when he said Obama tried to get a meeting for 8 years He NEVER tried to get a meeting Trump is a FN liar and I'm being nice

The POS starts the problems than pats himself on the back for not following through And the moron lied when he said Obama tried to get a meeting for 8 years He NEVER tried to get a meeting Trump is a FN liar and I'm being nice

His supporters know that he is a pathological liar, but don't care. I wish that they would have come into my office when I was selling swimming pools, with their red hats on. I would have retired rich.....

Meanwhile, in a return to reality, there have been no more NK nuclear tests and ICBM tests over Japan since Trump engaged Kim in person.
Thank God Trump is our President!

One small step for Donald J. Trump, one big step towards denuclearization.

Trump wins again!

The leftists are furious, now they are even attacking their own candidate Tulsi for not wanting to war monger all over the globe. They are out for blood.

Meanwhile, in a return to reality, there have been no more NK nuclear tests and ICBM tests over Japan since Trump engaged Kim in person.

You don't follow the news very closely, do you?

Trump wins again!

The leftists are furious, now they are even attacking their own candidate Tulsi for not wanting to war monger all over the globe. They are out for blood.

Kim has not been deferred one iota from his nuclear development. In fact, I am sure that he is laughing his ass off.

Trump wins again!

Kim has not been deferred one iota from his nuclear development. In fact, I am sure that he is laughing his ass off.

Let me guess... Sorry ass leftist?

First to cross into N. Korea. A huge achievement! When Trump wins the leftist whines.

You don't follow the news very closely, do you?

Please point to a nuclear test or a NK ICBM flyover of Japan since Trump's 1st summit with Kim.

His supporters know that he is a pathological liar, but don't care. I wish that they would have come into my office when I was selling swimming pools, with their red hats on. I would have retired rich.....

It would of been better to get into the AGW circuit if you really wanted to get as rich as Al Gore off it.

Now back to the topic...

31773212_1800320400024966_6415809167373631488_n.jpg

"
History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea
"
but he is not the first transgender black Muslim president to do so. that's all that matters to the media!

Forum List

Back