History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea

So, Trump goes to N. Korea. Accomplishes absolutely nothing, as usual. Then manages to make it a major media event all about himself, while his supporters see him as having become some kind of hero.

It would be hilarious if he was somebody else's president, instead of ours.

Meanwhile, in a return to reality, there have been no more NK nuclear tests and ICBM tests over Japan since Trump engaged Kim in person.
Thank God Trump is our President!

You don't follow the news very closely, do you?

Please point to a nuclear test or a NK ICBM flyover of Japan since Trump's 1st summit with Kim.

He is throwing a temper tantrum tantrum because Bills NK deal failed and Trump ripped Obama's up with Iran.

One small step for Donald J. Trump, one big step towards denuclearization.

Trump wins again!

The leftists are furious, now they are even attacking their own candidate Tulsi for not wanting to war monger all over the globe. They are out for blood.

NK is increasing their nuclear arsenal.

One small step for Donald J. Trump, one big step towards denuclearization.

Trump wins again!

The leftists are furious, now they are even attacking their own candidate Tulsi for not wanting to war monger all over the globe. They are out for blood.

NK is increasing their nuclear arsenal.

And you know this how? The same intelligence that was used to verify there were WMDs in Iran?

Trump won, get over it. Eventually we will get tired as he promised. For now we are only getting started.

For Tr

North Korea weapons test is a shot across the bow of Washington
So, Trump goes to N. Korea. Accomplishes absolutely nothing, as usual. Then manages to make it a major media event all about himself, while his supporters see him as having become some kind of hero.

Meanwhile, in a return to reality, there have been no more NK nuclear tests and ICBM tests over Japan since Trump engaged Kim in person.

Please point to a nuclear test or a NK ICBM flyover of Japan since Trump's 1st summit with Kim.

Yeah, Trump has really got Kim rattled:

The POS starts the problems than pats himself on the back for not following through And the moron lied when he said Obama tried to get a meeting for 8 years He NEVER tried to get a meeting Trump is a FN liar and I'm being nice

His supporters know that he is a pathological liar, but don't care. I wish that they would have come into my office when I was selling swimming pools, with their red hats on. I would have retired rich.....

It would of been better to get into the AGW circuit if you really wanted to get as rich as Al Gore off it.

I don't have the slightest idea why you brought up Al Gore or AGW, but I am sure that you don't know either.

He is throwing a temper tantrum tantrum because Bills NK deal failed and Trump ripped Obama's up with Iran.

Hopefully the era of Democrat 'kick the can down the short road' bad geopolitical deals are over; or at the least, significantly interrupted.

NK made & broke broke agreements with Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

Nk is a lot like Trump.

Trump cheated on hos first two wives & even cheated on the mistresses he had while cheating on them.

Donald Trump is like Melania. She marrried Trump & believed him when he said his marriage vows.

Maybe that is why he & Kim get along so well;. Both are dishonest & untrustworthy.

But Trump has got everything in N Korea under control! He said so, himself, and we KNOW that Trump never lies!

Activity discovered at second North Korean missile site | Daily Mail Online

Is it possible that Trump's followers have their heads so far up his ass that they are not capable of digesting anything but Fox "news"? One would think that when Trump instructed Sanders to stop having press conferences 4 months ago that they might have suspected that Trump does not want the public to know what the hell he Is, and is not, doing.

Last edited:

Hopefully the era of Democrat 'kick the can down the short road' bad geopolitical deals are over; or at the least, significantly interrupted.
So you are unaware of Bush/'s dealings with NK.

For Tr

You're a typical lefty propagandist in moving the goalposts.
You purposely ignored what I previously said, and I was very specific, too!
Therefore, :anj_stfu:

Obama & 4 allies negotiate an agreement to stop Iran nuke program & make it a ten year deal & you assfucks run screaming down the streets " OMG OMG OMG"

So El Dumpster renegotiates NAFTA & makes it a 16 year deal & it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I

When you realize that Obama got the peace prize for eventually electing Trump - the true peace president.

I see the left have collective butthurt. Trump single handedly demolishes his critics yet again.

de-adder-play-through.jpg

You Dem's are to blame for that you lowlife murderous scum.

The POS starts the problems than pats himself on the back for not following through And the moron lied when he said Obama tried to get a meeting for 8 years He NEVER tried to get a meeting Trump is a FN liar and I'm being nice

His supporters know that he is a pathological liar, but don't care. I wish that they would have come into my office when I was selling swimming pools, with their red hats on. I would have retired rich.....

It would of been better to get into the AGW circuit if you really wanted to get as rich as Al Gore off it.

Al Gore made his money in other areas like the internet.

For Tr

Poor Kidde. His hero turned out to be a fraud.

For Tr

Poor Kidde. His hero turned out to be a fraud.

Meanwhile you cry over conventional weapons tests admitted in an exaggerated article in your lil' linky-poo.

:ahole-1:

But we know this to be true, because trump SAID it; that if he had not been elected president, we would now be at war with N. Korea! Ironically, though Trump is not cognizant of the fact, he is at least partially right. N. Korea never signed a peace treaty, and we have an Cease Fire with them only. Of course, the same is true with the Seminoles with whom we went to war with in Florida in the early 1800's.

I see the left have collective butthurt. Trump single handedly demolishes his critics yet again.
All your sucker wanted was a photo op

Eddie I don't have time right now to destroy your post while also cleverly insulting you. Just assume that I did and reply appropriately.
LOL Here's the guy supporting trump the do nothing guy who pats himself on the back for stopping trouble he created

NK made & broke broke agreements with Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

Nk is a lot like Trump.

Trump cheated on hos first two wives & even cheated on the mistresses he had while cheating on them.

Donald Trump is like Melania. She marrried Trump & believed him when he said his marriage vows.

Maybe that is why he & Kim get along so well;. Both are dishonest & untrustworthy.

We already established Trump was a liberal like you, quit bragging already.

Forum List

Back