History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea

Best President ever!!!! :2up::2up::2up:

qxnH4Jj.png

Best President ever!!!! :2up::2up::2up:

qxnH4Jj.png
Awe.....you gonna make the liberals heads explode........Where's my MAGA hat...........

Now the left are the War mongers when it's politically motivated to them......being the bunch of tools they are now.

I see the left have collective butthurt. Trump single handedly demolishes his critics yet again.
All your sucker wanted was a photo op

Eddie I don't have time right now to destroy your post while also cleverly insulting you. Just assume that I did and reply appropriately.
LOL Here's the guy supporting trump the do nothing guy who pats himself on the back for stopping trouble he created
Ummm...it was Clinton who gave North Korea the green light to start a nuclear weapons program, not Trump. There is no rational way to blame this on him.

But then...you're not a rational person.

They were firing them to the point of Japan threatening to go to War with them.............which made my jaw drop........I was stationed there..........

To piss off the Japanese to a point of that is incredible...................

He's not firing them anymore..................for the moment we have averted War..........

What is the freaking problem with that...................Doesn't mean we trust him..........just means we are avoiding War instead of the path we were on before.

List of North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

Far more under Trump than Obama

my beef with Trump is different than you guys

i see this meeting as just for show and symbolism. its not substantive!

Come tomorrow morning democrats will be foaming impeachment at the mouth.
Trump took Tucker Carlson there, instead of John Bolton.

Imagine if Obama crossed the DMZ line and had a private meeting with Kim Jong Un for 55 minutes and brought Rachel Maddow instead of Tom Donilon or Susan Rice? FOX News would be demanding Obamas impeachment.

This was a TV event, not diplomacy.

So, Trump goes to N. Korea. Accomplishes absolutely nothing, as usual. Then manages to make it a major media event all about himself, while his supporters see him as having become some kind of hero.

It would be hilarious if he was somebody else's president, instead of ours.
True, but he did get the talks back on line.

One small step for Donald J. Trump, one big step towards denuclearization.

Trump wins again!

The leftists are furious, now they are even attacking their own candidate Tulsi for not wanting to war monger all over the globe. They are out for blood.

NK is increasing their nuclear arsenal.

And you know this how? The same intelligence that was used to verify there were WMDs in Iran?

Trump won, get over it. Eventually we will get tired as he promised. For now we are only getting started.
Possibly the same intelligence that says they are sneakily making nuclear weapons in Iran AS WE SPEAK.

Trump wins again!

The leftists are furious, now they are even attacking their own candidate Tulsi for not wanting to war monger all over the globe. They are out for blood.

And you know this how? The same intelligence that was used to verify there were WMDs in Iran?

Trump won, get over it. Eventually we will get tired as he promised. For now we are only getting started.
Possibly the same intelligence that says they are sneakily making nuclear weapons in Iran AS WE SPEAK.

Oh yeah... you imagine having a dick don't you? And imagine masturbating with it like a true war-hawk when thinking about the oh so glorious Iran war.

Anti-American POS. Wait? Wasn't it the case that you AREN'T even American? Canada can fight this one, put you on the front line.

Trump wins again!

Oh yeah... you imagine having a dick don't you? And imagine masturbating with it like a true war-hawk when thinking about the oh so glorious Iran war.

Anti-American POS. Wait? Wasn't it the case that you AREN'T even American? Canada can fight this one, put you on the front line.
Sorry, Norman. I thought you would have agreed with Trump's decision to pull out of the Iran deal.
I'm not Canadian, btw; that's Dragon Lady.

I wonder if anyone in this thread besides me has spent time at the DMZ.....:26:
Never been there and have no desire to go.

I have noticed that on these USMB boards the trolls always attack someone's patriotism. I see that new member terri4trump has already got this technique mastered and hasn't even been here a month. I'm thinking he is a nasty, trolling sock disposing of Orange Garbage on the boards. No sense in reading the rest of this thread.

I see the left have collective butthurt. Trump single handedly demolishes his critics yet again.
All your sucker wanted was a photo op

Eddie I don't have time right now to destroy your post while also cleverly insulting you. Just assume that I did and reply appropriately.
LOL Here's the guy supporting trump the do nothing guy who pats himself on the back for stopping trouble he created
Ummm...it was Clinton who gave North Korea the green light to start a nuclear weapons program, not Trump. There is no rational way to blame this on him.

But then...you're not a rational person.
You should really get a fucking grip on history. NK got its nuke when Bush tried to play hardball with NK. I believe it was 2006.

There is no rational way to blame Clinton.

You don't follow the news very closely, do you?

Please point to a nuclear test or a NK ICBM flyover of Japan since Trump's 1st summit with Kim.

He is throwing a temper tantrum tantrum because Bills NK deal failed and Trump ripped Obama's up with Iran.

Hopefully the era of Democrat 'kick the can down the short road' bad geopolitical deals are over; or at the least, significantly interrupted.
So you are unaware of Bush/'s dealings with NK.

And who's deal with NK and Iran we warned you about?

Huh?

Forum List

Back