History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea

View attachment 267102
If you're pro trump you must be pro 2 murderers Putin and Un
You are confusing balls with brains. Trump has none & Obama has lots.

I wonder if Pence would pay ransom if NK kidnapped Trump?
I was very disappointed Un didn't do the ,,,right thing
And what’s that?
LOL That's for me to know and you to find out

SILVER ALERT Silver Alert posted for Donald J. Trump - 73 y.o. male, 6'3" 275+lbs, possibly suffering dementia/cognitive decline. Possibly in black 2018 Cadillac. Last seen wandering into North Korea with known Asian murderer. If found please contact his caretaker Ivanka.

Uncle Jimmy Has Made a Payroll on Twitter

I am not sure if this was mentioned here yet but...

Apparently Trump took Tucker to North Korea with him, instead of Bolton.

Damn, we have a LEGENDARY president.

View attachment 267102

How much balls does it take to suck up to a ruthless dictator?
Democrats are dictators.. they allow armies to attack new reporters
Diplomacy is something democrats should stfu about

Trump diplomacy:

"You're a fatso dodo head"
"We will bomb the shit out of you unless you do what I want"
" We love you, you're the greatest"
"We won't bomb you"
"Look! I negotiated peace"

View attachment 267102

Trump diplomacy:

"We won't bomb you"

He shouldn't change anything, it seems to be working.

Trump exposes the Left for what they are. That's why they hate him so much. He makes another gesture of peace, and is successful at entering a country no other President has been able to enter and is criticized by the Democrats, the Media, and their Leftist, Progressive supporters. Keep it up Lefties and lose again in 2020.
Best way to define it.......a gesture

Unless he gets Kim to abandon his nuclear program, it will be a case of Trump being used by a dictator for propaganda purposes
Trump sure is making "The Great Obama" look puny, eh?
How? NK is growing his nuclear arsenal & has agreed to nothing.

Trump exposes the Left for what they are. That's why they hate him so much. He makes another gesture of peace, and is successful at entering a country no other President has been able to enter and is criticized by the Democrats, the Media, and their Leftist, Progressive supporters. Keep it up Lefties and lose again in 2020.
Trump is trolling for the Nobel Peace Prize.

He sent Kushner to Israel & he failed miserably.

So he's targeted the little NK to bully into a peace we already had.

NK had not been at war with anyone for how long?

What did Obama do for the peace prize?

Bomb Iraq.

Trump has done a shit ton more. Most monumental peace moment in history. The Peace Landing.

The meeting was an attempt to paper over the failure of Trump's walkout stunt in his most-recent prior meeting with Kim.

Walking out of a meeting probably works better when one owes money to the other party. Then they're anxious to get back to the table. Foreign leaders? Congressional leaders? Not so much.

The meeting was an attempt to paper over the failure of Trump's walkout stunt in his most-recent prior meeting with Kim.

Walking out of a meeting probably works better when one owes money to the other party. Then they're anxious to get back to the table. Foreign leaders? Congressional leaders? Not so much.
Kim
View attachment 267102

Trump diplomacy:

"We won't bomb you"
That's the MSM version. What's really going on is something you'll learn in about 20 years.

Unless he gets Kim to abandon his nuclear program, it will be a case of Trump being used by a dictator for propaganda purposes
How does holding hands with a dictator who executes people with a flame thrower make the Great Obama look puny?

What did Obama do for the peace prize?

Bomb Iraq.

Trump has done a shit ton more. Most monumental peace moment in history. The Peace Landing.
Obama got Iran to disarm

Trump let them restart their nuke program

How? NK is growing his nuclear arsenal & has agreed to nothing.
I hope you will not think me unfeeling if I suggest the whinings of a lost snowflake do not and cannot dictate strategic American policy. There are some things too important.

View attachment 267102
You are confusing balls with brains. Trump has none & Obama has lots.

I wonder if Pence would pay ransom if NK kidnapped Trump?
I was very disappointed Un didn't do the ,,,right thing
And what’s that?
LOL That's for me to know and you to find out
Are you not man enough?? Ha

How does holding hands with a dictator who executes people with a flame thrower make the Great Obama look puny?
Obama looks puny by deed and accomplishment. FFS, the guy was POTUS for 8 years and has nothing to show for it except a Nobel peace prize, which is indeed an oddity itself.

Do you think Trump understands the problem any better now, than he did when he claimed to have solved it a year ago?

View attachment 267102

Democrats are dictators. Trump allowed MBS to murder Khashoggi, and then claimed that no one has provided evidence that MBS was involved. Trump calls reporters the "enemy of the people", when they call him on his lies. Diplomacy isn't photo ops, and being pals with murderers.

View attachment 267102

Democrats are dictators. Trump allowed MBS to murder Khashoggi, and then claimed that no one has provided evidence that MBS was involved. Trump calls reporters the "enemy of the people", when they call him on his lies. Diplomacy isn't photo ops, and being pals with murderers.

I don't believe a non-democrat has ever called anyone a courageous after shipping a journalist to a hospital, in a 10 vs. 1 scenario.

The press is the enemy of the people, this individual is not.

Forum List

Back