History! Trump becomes first US president to cross into North Korea

View attachment 267102
If you're pro trump you must be pro 2 murderers Putin and Un

How much balls does it take to suck up to a ruthless dictator?
Democrats are dictators.. they allow armies to attack new reporters
Diplomacy is something democrats should stfu about
Putin Xi and Un are democrats ??I didn't know that Thanks
No democrats are antifia, democrats stop free speech and attack reporters

I know this because I am informed.

There is some report about WMDs in IRAN?
I'll assume, because of your ignorance,m you meant Iraq. Our intelligence agencies had intel that Iraq had a nuclear program and it had plenty of intel that it did not. Just because Bush cheery picked it does not make the CIA wrong.

The intelligence report CLEARLY stated that there was a high threat of them having WMDs. You are straight up lying to us now. The report is in public domain and can be viewed by anyone, did you forget that?

There were reports that said they had no nuclear program. You need to quit blaming our intel agencies because of how the Bush administration used the intel they collected.

dick Cheney was running over to the CIA every morning demanding the intel he wanted.

Do you know what the difference between a WMD and a nuclear weapon is?

The intelligence clearly failed as the report I posted points out. It was agreed upon unanimously by both Republicans and Democrats. You simply put are retarded or lying,

If you think we invaded Iraq for some rusted out canisters you are even dumber than I thought.

We invaded Iraq because we were told Sadam might have a nuke & be giving it to terrorists.

You people just can't stop your fucking lying.

According to U.S. President George W. Bush and U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair, the coalition aimed "to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people."

Not so... but this is all irrelevant to the point, which was that the intelligence failed as monumentally as Trump won. You can stop bitching now, you already lost the argument. That is FACT.
Bush got the intelligence he asked for and ignored all indications there were no WMDs

View attachment 267102

Trump diplomacy:

"You're a fatso dodo head"
"We will bomb the shit out of you unless you do what I want"
" We love you, you're the greatest"
"We won't bomb you"
"Look! I negotiated peace"
Cool
Story

The intelligence report CLEARLY stated that there was a high threat of them having WMDs. You are straight up lying to us now. The report is in public domain and can be viewed by anyone, did you forget that?

There were reports that said they had no nuclear program. You need to quit blaming our intel agencies because of how the Bush administration used the intel they collected.

dick Cheney was running over to the CIA every morning demanding the intel he wanted.

The intelligence clearly failed as the report I posted points out. It was agreed upon unanimously by both Republicans and Democrats. You simply put are retarded or lying,

If you think we invaded Iraq for some rusted out canisters you are even dumber than I thought.

We invaded Iraq because we were told Sadam might have a nuke & be giving it to terrorists.

According to U.S. President George W. Bush and U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair, the coalition aimed "to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people."

Not so... but this is all irrelevant to the point, which was that the intelligence failed as monumentally as Trump won. You can stop bitching now, you already lost the argument. That is FACT.
Bush got the intelligence he asked for and ignored all indications there were no WMDs

Bush was retarded... you are bitching to the wrong guy.

Now can we get back to celebrating the Trump Peace Landing?

View attachment 267102

Democrats are dictators. Trump allowed MBS to murder Khashoggi, and then claimed that no one has provided evidence that MBS was involved. Trump calls reporters the "enemy of the people", when they call him on his lies. Diplomacy isn't photo ops, and being pals with murderers.
Mean while democrats are viciously attacking sponsors of Fox News host, desperately try to shut down there voice, Alex Jones , Watson, MILO, they shut down the free speech rally in Boston , almost killed and Asian gay reporter, tried to lynch a Jewish reporter..

Apples to oranges my friend

Trump accomplished a couple of things:

1) He became the first sitting president ever to set foot in North Korea

2) He had a colossal photo op for himself

3) He gave total legitimacy to the brutal dictator of a hostile government

4) Not only did he confer legitimacy to Kim, he demonstrated that he was the inferior individual. Obama would have made Kim come to him, if he met with him at all. Trump appeared in the role of a puppy who was coming when called. Not a great look for any leader, but in all honesty he abdicated the role of a leader long ago in his dealings with Putin.
Shouldn't you also mention the tremendous amount of butthurt he's inflicted on snowflakes?Fair is fair, right?

This legitimacy bullshit is getting vexing.

Trump did not lend Un legitimacy - you are a raving lunatic if you think Un is 'illegitimate' in the first place. He has total control over NK. Ignoring the fact that he IS the leader of that nation is nothing but childish. It is really sad when peace talks are somehow viewed as terrible. I guess we should just commence with bombing them then?

Last edited:

4) Not only did he confer legitimacy to Kim, he demonstrated that he was the inferior individual. Obama would have made Kim come to him, if he met with him at all. Trump appeared in the role of a puppy who was coming when called. Not a great look for any leader, but in all honesty he abdicated the role of a leader long ago in his dealings with Putin.
Shouldn't you also mention the tremendous amount of butthurt he's inflicted on snowflakes?Fair is fair, right?
So as long as he does shit to piss of liberals, you don't give a fuck what he does to this country.

Finally a honest Trumptard.

Trump did not lend Un illegitimacy - you are a raving lunatic if you think UN is 'illegitimate' in the first place. He has total control over NK. Ignoring the fact that he IS the leader of that nation is nothing but childish. It is really sad when peace talks are somehow viewed as terrible. I guess we should just commence with bombing them then?
How about you wait until he actually accomplishes something? NK are known to renege on deals.

So as long as he does shit to piss of liberals, you don't give a fuck what he does to this country.

Finally a honest Trumptard.
Pissing liberals off is good for the country, and truly, nobody does it better!

I was thrilled by Trump's crossing into North Korea!

But I was disappointed when they let him come back!

View attachment 267102

Democrats are dictators. Trump allowed MBS to murder Khashoggi, and then claimed that no one has provided evidence that MBS was involved. Trump calls reporters the "enemy of the people", when they call him on his lies. Diplomacy isn't photo ops, and being pals with murderers.
Mean while democrats are viciously attacking sponsors of Fox News host, desperately try to shut down there voice, Alex Jones , Watson, MILO, they shut down the free speech rally in Boston , almost killed and Asian gay reporter, tried to lynch a Jewish reporter..

Feed speech doers not mean you get to broadcast your bullshit on private media sources or not get shit for doing it.
I know this because I am informed.

There is some report about WMDs in IRAN?
I'll assume, because of your ignorance,m you meant Iraq. Our intelligence agencies had intel that Iraq had a nuclear program and it had plenty of intel that it did not. Just because Bush cheery picked it does not make the CIA wrong.

Bullshit. It was the nuclear weapon that Bush used to sell Congress.

But hey,, where were all the WMDs that were found?

e had intel that Sadam, had no WMD programs active.

Trump did not lend Un illegitimacy - you are a raving lunatic if you think UN is 'illegitimate' in the first place. He has total control over NK. Ignoring the fact that he IS the leader of that nation is nothing but childish. It is really sad when peace talks are somehow viewed as terrible. I guess we should just commence with bombing them then?
How about you wait until he actually accomplishes something? NK are known to renege on deals.
That had literally zero to do with anything I said. Did you even read the comment you are responding to?

And, you know, that is exactly what I ALREADY STATED:
Yes, it is sad but relations with NK suck and perhaps that can be addressed.

Trump does not get credit until something actually happens though. I remain rather skeptical that anything will happen.

Trump exposes the Left for what they are. That's why they hate him so much. He makes another gesture of peace, and is successful at entering a country no other President has been able to enter and is criticized by the Democrats, the Media, and their Leftist, Progressive supporters. Keep it up Lefties and lose again in 2020.
Best way to define it.......a gesture

Unless he gets Kim to abandon his nuclear program, it will be a case of Trump being used by a dictator for propaganda purposes
Trump sure is making "The Great Obama" look puny, eh?
How does holding hands with a dictator who executes people with a flame thrower make the Great Obama look puny?
It makes you look stupid. Obama kissed Castro and the Aahollah's ass.

And everybody else's ASS including our enemies, and so called "allies". I am surprised these leaders didn't tell him to carry their luggage at these events. They probably thought Michelle should be in the kitchen since she likes fried food so much.

Bush was retarded... you are bitching to the wrong guy.

Now can we get back to celebrating the Trump Peace Landing?
I think it was a good move

It will not become an historic event unless peace comes out of it
Otherwise it is just a corny photo op

Feed speech doers not mean you get to broadcast your bullshit on private media sources or not get shit for doing it.

Where does it say that in the constitution??

Trump did not lend Un legitimacy - you are a raving lunatic if you think Un is 'illegitimate' in the first place. He has total control over NK. Ignoring the fact that he IS the leader of that nation is nothing but childish. It is really sad when peace talks are somehow viewed as terrible. I guess we should just commence with bombing them then?

Kim is using it as propaganda showing what a great world leader he is

If all it means is business as usual, Trump did not accomplish much

You are indeed an idiot

You are indeed an idiot
So you think speech should be shut down because your feelings are hurt hahahha .. do you need a burping? Haha

Kim is using it as propaganda showing what a great world leader he is

If all it means is business as usual, Trump did not accomplish much
Talks have restarted. WTF were you expecting?

Forum List

Back