History Will Show Barry 'Backed The Wrong Horse' ... Again

History will show the UK made a catastrophic decision leading to a grossly devalued pound and rampant inflation

We will just have to see how the UK does on their own vs the EU as a whole

I think the British voters will reap what they sowed

The British not only survived for centuries, but became the strongest and most advanced country in the world way before the european union. They'll survive this latest action I think.

The British not only survived for centuries, but became the strongest and most advanced country in the world way before the european union. They'll survive this latest action I think.
Britannia no longer rules the waves nor has colonial holdings to rape for wealth

Britannia no longer rules the waves nor has colonial holdings to rape for wealth

Not sure they were all that bad. The advances in science, literature, music, architecture. representative government etc. from the European/Christian people... they weren't exactly just knuckle draggers and murderers. What has the third world produced for mankind in comparison? And they too enslaved, tortured each other like all humans have. Even Muhammad Ali, no fan of white people or America, said he sure was glad his ancestor got on that boat.

Not sure they were all that bad. The advances in science, literature, music, architecture. representative government etc. from the European/Christian people... they weren't exactly just knuckle draggers and murderers. What has the third world produced for mankind in comparison? And they too enslaved, tortured each other like all humans have. Even Muhammad Ali, no fan of white people or America, said he sure was glad his ancestor got on that boat.
Oh...I get it

You are a racist bigot...tell us more about the jungle bunnies

I hope Geo Soros lost his ass betting on the Brits...

The Union Jack is Back

View attachment 79265

The world’s 400 richest people lost $127.4 billion Friday as global equity markets reeled from the news that British voters elected to leave the European Union. The billionaires lost 3.2 percent of their total net worth, bringing the combined sum to $3.9 trillion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

World’s 400 Richest People Lose $127 Billion on Brexit: Chart

Agree....

Who the fuck do the Brits think they are....
What the hell is their role in History...
It's not as if they ever did anything to contribute to the world before they joined the EU.....
What the hell are these people thinking...
They want more say in how their country is run?
Who the fuck do they think they are?....

All we needed to know was that Barry was against leaving.

Well Lindsay Lohan came out against the vote so what else is left to say....

Agree....

Who the fuck do the Brits think they are....
What the hell is their role in History...
It's not as if they ever did anything to contribute to the world before they joined the EU.....
What the hell are these people thinking...
They want more say in how their country is run?
Who the fuck do they think they are?....

All we needed to know was that Barry was against leaving.

Well Lindsay Lohan came out against the vote so what else is left to say....

The days when Britania ruled the waves and had a colonial empire are gone. Now they have to compete in a global market by themselves

Forum List

Back