hitting a 100+mph pitch

I'd rather hear the sound of a wood bat hitting a ball than the "ping" of a shitty aluminum bat
Cool story. Doesn't change what the bats are or what they do. And let's just be clear. If the original bats were aluminum or composite, you'd be saying you prefer the sound they make over the wood bats.

Cool story. Doesn't change what the bats are or what they do. And let's just be clear. If the original bats were aluminum or composite, you'd be saying you prefer the sound they make over the wood bats.
No I don't think so.

I was a carpenter and builder my whole life. Wood beats aluminum

There are 30+ organizations that'll pay you 8 figures if you can consistently fail 7 times out of 10 against a 100MPH pitch.

Wood always beats aluminum.
No it really doesnt. If you were an actual carpenter you'd know that. There are a myriad of applications where aluminum is better than wood and vice versa. Would wooden cans be better than aluminum? How about fasteners? Electrical components? Are wooden ones better than aluminum?

Captain-picard-meme-the-stupid-it-hurts.jpg

No it really doesnt. If you were an actual carpenter you'd know that. There are a myriad of applications where aluminum is better than wood and vice versa. Would wooden cans be better than aluminum? How about fasteners? Electrical components? Are wooden ones better than aluminum?

Captain-picard-meme-the-stupid-it-hurts.jpg

In baseball bats wood certainly beats aluminum

Wood furniture beats aluminum furniture
Wood framed house beat aluminum framed houses
Wood floors beat aluminum floors

In baseball bats wood certainly beats aluminum

Wood furniture beats aluminum furniture
Wood framed house beat aluminum framed houses
Wood floors beat aluminum floors
By what metric is a wood bat better than a metal or composite? It’s not performance that’s for sure. It’s not safety.

I never said aluminum was better than wood in all applications

By what metric is a wood bat better than a metal or composite? It’s not performance that’s for sure. It’s not safety.

I never said aluminum was better than wood in all applications
It certainly is better in baseball bats which is why they use wood bats in the pros.

Forum List

Back