Hmm...another shooting in Britain...but I thought they had gun control over there...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....another shooting in gun controlled Britain...once again pointing out the truth....when you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have them....

Man fighting for life after shooting in north London

A man is fighting for life in hospital after being shot in north London.

Six women have been arrested after police found the man, aged in his 20s, with a gunshot wound in Haringey.

Metropolitan Police officers taped off Hornsey High Street at the junction with New River Avenue following the incident at 11pm last night.

Dramatic footage showed police vans and ambulances parked up in the road as officers patrolled
the residential street.

Yep.....another shooting in gun controlled Britain...once again pointing out the truth....when you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have them....
I'll bet that you can tell a man's criminal record just by counting the laces on his boots.

Man fighting for life after shooting in north London

A man is fighting for life in hospital after being shot in north London.

Six women have been arrested after police found the man, aged in his 20s, with a gunshot wound in Haringey.

Metropolitan Police officers taped off Hornsey High Street at the junction with New River Avenue following the incident at 11pm last night.

Dramatic footage showed police vans and ambulances parked up in the road as officers patrolled
the residential street.
Their criminals must be getting grumpy

I'll bet that you can tell a man's criminal record just by counting the laces on his boots.

Actually...you need his name and birthday...

Forum List

Back