Hmm. Interesting.

Kentucky and Oklahoma? Really?

That explains a lot.

1017723_736288509726350_1942612206_n.jpg

How much do you get?

:badgrin:

Less than you and HillBillyJilly, who still thinks Kentucky is Oklahoma! :badgrin::badgrin:

Quote: Originally Posted by jillian View Post
your first sentence is a lie. didn't bother with anything else.

Quote:
LEXINGTON,Ky. (WKYT)- President Barack Obama won reelection to another four years in the White House, despite only carrying four Kentucky counties.

An analysis of the results from the Secretary of State show Obama carried Fayette, Franklin, Jefferson and Elliott counties in 2012. In Fayette County, Obama earned 62,078 votes compared to former Gov. Mitt Romney's 60,793.

Results show Obama and Romney tied in seven other counties (Hancock, Logan, McCracken, Ohio, Pulaski, Pike, and Woodford) while Romney won in the remaining 109 counties in Kentucky.

In his 2008 matchup with Sen. John McCain, Obama carried eight counties in the state but also lost the popular vote statewide and in turn Kentucky's electoral votes.
Reality Check: Obama carried only four Kentucky counties

Quote Vigalante
Since when is Oklahoma been renamed Kentucky.... Please post a link and I'll withdraw!

And? Is that supposed to be important?

Go back on your meds.

Because it shows BDPoop thanking HillbillyJilly for the USEFUL POST!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Beyond hilarious, 2 libtards completely OUT OF IT!!!!!

So, one fucking racists sees another fucking racist put up the most unflattering picture he can find of the FLOTUS and then he adds a picture of simians (uh, for Righties who are too fucking stupid to know what that means, look it up). This will get negged tomorrow, already out for today.

why do you liberals use.., actually OVER USE the word RACIST all the time ? is that the first word your liberal parents taught you ?

the word RACIST has been thrown around here so much it has very little meaning and NO impact, if you can, show me one poster here who is negatively affected by your constant spewing..., RACIST.... RACIST.... RACIST.... RACIST.... !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zyu2jAD6sdo]THAT'S RACIST! - YouTube[/ame]

you could really hurt my feeeeeelins if you called me "MELLOW"
:lmao: ... :up: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up: ... :lmao:

please stop it, you are making me sides hurt from all the laffing :lmao:

Forum List

Back