Hmm. Interesting.

Oh, you poor thing, you. All that butthurt.

Grow up. Facts are facts and you can't run away from them fast enough. But the prepubescent name calling you think passes as wit is just adorable.

No, actually they're not. They're half-facts.

Some rw's have glommed onto these half-truths and conveniently ignored the rest - like they were her earrings for Pete's same and the dog was put on a plane that was going anyway. I dare you to research the rest from FACTUAL sites. I DARE you. (LOL - as if ...)

Keep the lies going though. Its what we've come to expect from certain rw's here.

Oh, you poor thing, you. All that butthurt.

and a pathetically low IQ

Kentucky and Oklahoma, bitch! You'll be reminded, again, and again, and again......:badgrin:

Kentucky and Oklahoma? Really?

That explains a lot.

1017723_736288509726350_1942612206_n.jpg

How much do you get?

:badgrin:

Grow up. Facts are facts and you can't run away from them fast enough. But the prepubescent name calling you think passes as wit is just adorable.

Some rw's have glommed onto these half-truths and conveniently ignored the rest - like they were her earrings for Pete's same and the dog was put on a plane that was going anyway. I dare you to research the rest from FACTUAL sites. I DARE you. (LOL - as if ...)

Keep the lies going though. Its what we've come to expect from certain rw's here.

Are you talking to me, or to RD? /scratches head

The First Lady is a very expensive hanger-on....an un-needed barnacle on the boat. As far as I'm concerned, the First Lady should not have a budget...should not have a staff....should not have a voice. She should be relegated to being the President's wife, someone who should get a job if she wants to do something productive with her life instead of wasting taxpayer monies on a whole lot of nothingness.

Sorry, but strictly from a security standpoint this is not possible. Considering the president's salary is miniscule for the position, giving the first lady a budget and staff is not a big deal, imo.

And the president and/or his family pays for most of their day to day expenses.

Why don't they every take that into account?

Kentucky and Oklahoma, bitch! You'll be reminded, again, and again, and again......:badgrin:

You just called a female member of USMB whom you don't even know a "bitch"? Really?
So, not only are you a racist fuck (no surprise there, little warrior), but yer also a misogynistic fuck, too.

[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION]

And if there were ever an event calling for him to be a real vigilante, he'd be the first hiding behind someone's skirts. People like this are the biggest cowards out there.

Boy, ain't that the truth.

Ask them to put their money where their mouth is and POOF! They disappear.

Guys like [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION] (and [MENTION=47163]O.R.I.O.N[/MENTION], [MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION], [MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION], @ and most of the big brave ccw crowd) are cowards. Big and brave on line but, in real life, they're just little mice hiding under the bed and depending on others for their food and a roof over their head. And, though I didn't name them all, they know who they are.

Silly! You have to wait another eight hours. Learn to tell time, dude.

You remind me of someone else who always tried to use his service against people. He was no-class scum of the lowest order as well.

:thup:

BedPostPoop, I expect a Neg. from you ,and Staiswhatthefuckhisnameis every other day, because you can! Notice my Rep keeps going up slowly even with you 2 asswipes continually negging me! Must piss off you piss ants! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You aren't important enough to piss me off. You are a flea on the ass of an egret somewhere in a lonely desert. Nuff said.

I'm still living RENT FREE in your head, child! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

That explains a lot.

How much do you get?

Less than you and HillBillyJilly, who still thinks Kentucky is Oklahoma! :badgrin::badgrin:

Quote: Originally Posted by jillian View Post
your first sentence is a lie. didn't bother with anything else.

Quote:
LEXINGTON,Ky. (WKYT)- President Barack Obama won reelection to another four years in the White House, despite only carrying four Kentucky counties.

An analysis of the results from the Secretary of State show Obama carried Fayette, Franklin, Jefferson and Elliott counties in 2012. In Fayette County, Obama earned 62,078 votes compared to former Gov. Mitt Romney's 60,793.

Results show Obama and Romney tied in seven other counties (Hancock, Logan, McCracken, Ohio, Pulaski, Pike, and Woodford) while Romney won in the remaining 109 counties in Kentucky.

In his 2008 matchup with Sen. John McCain, Obama carried eight counties in the state but also lost the popular vote statewide and in turn Kentucky's electoral votes.
Reality Check: Obama carried only four Kentucky counties

Quote Vigalante
Since when is Oklahoma been renamed Kentucky.... Please post a link and I'll withdraw!

You just called a female member of USMB whom you don't even know a "bitch"? Really?
So, not only are you a racist fuck (no surprise there, little warrior), but yer also a misogynistic fuck, too.

And if there were ever an event calling for him to be a real vigilante, he'd be the first hiding behind someone's skirts. People like this are the biggest cowards out there.

Boy, ain't that the truth.

Ask them to put their money where their mouth is and POOF! They disappear.

Guys like [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION] (and [MENTION=47163]O.R.I.O.N[/MENTION], [MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION], [MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION], @ and most of the big brave ccw crowd) are cowards. Big and brave on line but, in real life, they're just little mice hiding under the bed and depending on others for their food and a roof over their head. And, though I didn't name them all, they know who they are.

Looks like Liddly has a FUR BALL caught in her throat...again! Let that subversive hate flow throughout your body Liddly ....Want to see some HIGH blood pressure there! :badgrin:

I know plenty about both. Just because the First Lady has long had the stump and taxpayer money for which to fulfill her desires, that doesn't mean she deserves it or even needs it. Feel free to engage me further if you'd like to know more about where I stand. I promise you you'll find that I'm no amateur in the realm of politics.

Typical whining rant from someone who wants his "wants" to override the facts.

And the fact is Mrs. Obama did not want her husband to run for president, did not want to be First Lady, so she hardly went after or maneuvered herself into the position so she could spend a lot of money on vacations, clothing, etc. She never sought this situation in the first place.

And, after a very middle class childhood and no money, she worked her way all the way to a law degree.

She didn't need it or want it. She has given these years to her country.

OTOH, Laura and Nancy, the two queens the right worship, really did nothing on their own.

Oh well, alright ... Nancy did make a few bad movies and Laura got drunk and ran someone down with her car. Aside from that - not much.

Are you talking to me, or to RD? /scratches head

RD.

Don't know why the board put the "quote" on the outside of the, er, uh, "quote".

I don't even know what this thread is about just know some limp wrist dumb ass mentioned me in it..Some one must think highly of their opinion. Suppose they have to because no one else does.

National Taxpayers Union - Which First Lady Flies Highest? Michelle vs. Laura

Not sure how legit this is, but I was wondering which first lady spent the most while hubby is in office.

BTW, thanks for posting the facts of this question, that First Lady Obama does not do near the traveling that Laura did.

It really does get tiresome to read the lies about First Lady Obama and her travels.

Not that facts with stop the lies ... :lol:

But, thanks anyway.

Michelle’s two-term travel record will almost assuredly fail to keep pace with Laura Bush’s record-setting feat.

The former First Lady racked up a two-term total of 212 days abroad. Her second term included 135 days of international travel, which is more time than her husband, George W. Bush, spent abroad during the same time period!

In fact, if you compare Laura Bush to the Presidents, she is currently the third most internationally traveled of that group, behind Bill Clinton and her husband – though President Obama will likely push her back to fourth in a few years.

I'll be getting more negs to Vigilante in the next few 48. It's time to splat the little dung beetle off the board.

BedPostPoop, I expect a Neg. from you ,and Staiswhatthefuckhisnameis every other day, because you can! Notice my Rep keeps going up slowly even with you 2 asswipes continually negging me! Must piss off you piss ants! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You aren't important enough to piss me off. You are a flea on the ass of an egret somewhere in a lonely desert. Nuff said.

I'm still living RENT FREE in your head, child! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Actually, you are fine entertainment with the other fleas. Carry on, little warrior.

That explains a lot.

How much do you get?

Less than you and HillBillyJilly, who still thinks Kentucky is Oklahoma! :badgrin::badgrin:

Quote: Originally Posted by jillian View Post
your first sentence is a lie. didn't bother with anything else.

Quote:
LEXINGTON,Ky. (WKYT)- President Barack Obama won reelection to another four years in the White House, despite only carrying four Kentucky counties.

An analysis of the results from the Secretary of State show Obama carried Fayette, Franklin, Jefferson and Elliott counties in 2012. In Fayette County, Obama earned 62,078 votes compared to former Gov. Mitt Romney's 60,793.

Results show Obama and Romney tied in seven other counties (Hancock, Logan, McCracken, Ohio, Pulaski, Pike, and Woodford) while Romney won in the remaining 109 counties in Kentucky.

In his 2008 matchup with Sen. John McCain, Obama carried eight counties in the state but also lost the popular vote statewide and in turn Kentucky's electoral votes.
Reality Check: Obama carried only four Kentucky counties

Quote Vigalante
Since when is Oklahoma been renamed Kentucky.... Please post a link and I'll withdraw!

And? Is that supposed to be important?

Go back on your meds.

Forum List

Back