🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hmmm...Disney's lack of security....are they ready for the worst...?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Cruising through the internet sites I came across this topic. A good point is made.....

Does anything say "America" quite like Disney?

Random Thoughts About Disarmed Disney World - The Truth About Guns

Upon entering Disney’s Hollywood Studio, “Joe” searched my backpack. There were three pockets in the front of the pack and several on either side. Joe didn’t open any of the pockets to examine any of their contents. Not good. This time of year the Disney entertainment industrial complex is wall-to-wall with shvitzing tourists, jammed in a huge confusing space with multiple choke points and no clearly marked exits. If a terrorist somehow smuggled explosives or firearms into the House of the Mouse and attacked Walt’s “guests” it would be a very bad thing indeed. Saying that . . .

I’m sure the Disney complex is under constant video surveillance, and that the people discreetly monitoring Disney’s customers know exactly what to look for in terms of lethal threats. (Disney’s staff training is generally superb.) I’d like to believe that the Disney Corporation has armed, highly trained security guards – hopefully including its own SWAT team – ready to emerge from the park’s underground tunnels and hidden bunkers to take care of business, should worst come to worst. Still, I don’t think it’s enough.

Ideally, Disney’s guests should have to go through the same security procedures that airline passengers endure before they board their flights: ID checks, metal and explosives detectors and x-ray bag exams. The park should also have clearly marked exits and posted evacuation routes. Easily identifiable security guards should patrol the park, as both a deterrent and a go-to resource for tourists who see something suspicious. The guards should be openly armed.

Better than dying from a disease, I guess....

Mt kids don' t go there...

Ever think of King's Island???

Cruising through the internet sites I came across this topic. A good point is made.....

Upon entering Disney’s Hollywood Studio, “Joe” searched my backpack. There were three pockets in the front of the pack and several on either side. Joe didn’t open any of the pockets to examine any of their contents. Not good. This time of year the Disney entertainment industrial complex is wall-to-wall with shvitzing tourists, jammed in a huge confusing space with multiple choke points and no clearly marked exits. If a terrorist somehow smuggled explosives or firearms into the House of the Mouse and attacked Walt’s “guests” it would be a very bad thing indeed. Saying that . . .

I’m sure the Disney complex is under constant video surveillance, and that the people discreetly monitoring Disney’s customers know exactly what to look for in terms of lethal threats. (Disney’s staff training is generally superb.) I’d like to believe that the Disney Corporation has armed, highly trained security guards – hopefully including its own SWAT team – ready to emerge from the park’s underground tunnels and hidden bunkers to take care of business, should worst come to worst. Still, I don’t think it’s enough.

Ideally, Disney’s guests should have to go through the same security procedures that airline passengers endure before they board their flights: ID checks, metal and explosives detectors and x-ray bag exams. The park should also have clearly marked exits and posted evacuation routes. Easily identifiable security guards should patrol the park, as both a deterrent and a go-to resource for tourists who see something suspicious. The guards should be openly armed.
Everyone who walks into the park should be handed a gun and free access to ammunition at stations located all over the park. Because that would make everybody safer right?

Everyone who walks into the park should be handed a gun and free access to ammunition at stations located all over the park. Because that would make everybody safer right?

Well...it wouldn't make them less safe...."Gun Free Zones" actually make them less safe....and keep in mind, there were thousands of people at the 2014 NRA convention in Tennessee, and they were allowed to carry concealed guns into the conference center with them.....any problems there.....? No.

See, what you anti gun extremists nuts don't realize....law abiding gun owners aren't shooting people.......so letting them carry guns isn't a problem........the criminals and the crazies....can't own or carry guns legally right now.....and they are the ones actually using illegal guns to shoot people.......

Well...it wouldn't make them less safe...."Gun Free Zones" actually make them less safe....and keep in mind, there were thousands of people at the 2014 NRA convention in Tennessee, and they were allowed to carry concealed guns into the conference center with them.....any problems there.....? No.

See, what you anti gun extremists nuts don't realize....law abiding gun owners aren't shooting people.......so letting them carry guns isn't a problem........the criminals and the crazies....can't own or carry guns legally right now.....and they are the ones actually using illegal guns to shoot people.......
Rusty Houser was a law abiding gun owner his entire life.

Anyways, someone might carry explosives into Disney. Every tourist should be handed a set of hand grenades. It wouldn't make them less safe, of course.

Better than dying from a disease, I guess....

Mt kids don' t go there...

Ever think of King's Island???
Better than dying from a disease, I guess.
yea because that happens so often....
Just think about the outbreak.
you mean the one that could have happened anywhere?....if kings island has motels there,it could of happened there too....its just that Disneyland is better known in the Philippines than Kings Island...

Thoughts???

Would a permit carry by someone qualified be useful???

They may have a SWAT team on hand as the writer explained...his concern was the lack of security checks if someone did decide to bring in a weapon...it is a gun free zone...so all those people are sitting ducks to muslim terrorists.....and it is a big symbol of America....

Thoughts???

They may have a SWAT team on hand as the writer explained...his concern was the lack of security checks if someone did decide to bring in a weapon...it is a gun free zone...so all those people are sitting ducks to muslim terrorists.....and it is a big symbol of America....

That's my concern...

Swift and violent is a threat... Can it be stopped????

Thoughts???

That's my concern...

Although...imagine the costumes their SWAT team might show up in........Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Pluto all in full Battle Rattle.........

Anyways, someone might carry explosives into Disney. Every tourist should be handed a set of hand grenades. It wouldn't make them less safe, of course.
No he wasn't, you lying sack. He had multiple scrapes with the law...including arson. And he couldn't get a gun legally.

Thoughts???

That's my concern...

Obiwan....love this...

funny-t-shirt-vote-democrat.jpg

No he wasn't, you lying sack. He had multiple scrapes with the law...including arson. And he couldn't get a gun legally.
Except for the gun he bought legally. You lying sack.

Except for the gun he bought legally. You lying sack.
Arson, domestic violence, theft, trespassing....who's lying?

Forum List

Back