🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hmmm....drug gangs becoming more violent in Britain...who would have thought?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Drug gangs in Britain are becoming more and more violent and resorting to guns more and more...

“There’s a lot more gangs in Manchester than there used to be and they’re more organised than they were in the 90s,” explains DS Julie Connor.

“Territory is everything. If someone else tries to muscle in on that, they will do everything possible to stop that. And there’s definitely more access to guns as well.”
-------
“I’ve been a police officer since 1992 and I’ve got to know the gangs of Manchester pretty well,” she says.

“They prey on vulnerable people. They take over their houses. They use people with physical, mental disabilities, children, women who are desperate for money, drug users.

“This gang basically force their way into a house and force them to assist them with a murder.”

Drug gangs in Britain are becoming more and more violent and resorting to guns more and more...

“There’s a lot more gangs in Manchester than there used to be and they’re more organised than they were in the 90s,” explains DS Julie Connor.

“Territory is everything. If someone else tries to muscle in on that, they will do everything possible to stop that. And there’s definitely more access to guns as well.”
-------
“I’ve been a police officer since 1992 and I’ve got to know the gangs of Manchester pretty well,” she says.

“They prey on vulnerable people. They take over their houses. They use people with physical, mental disabilities, children, women who are desperate for money, drug users.

“This gang basically force their way into a house and force them to assist them with a murder.”

In before Tommy the Taint logs in and tells us what a wonderful paradise the UK is.

Ah, two threads on the same topic. Hey ho. Anyone familliar with Manchester in the 1970's 80's and 90's would disagree with the OP. In those days Manchester was known as "Gunchester". This is just a promo for a sensationalist "documentary"... anything for ratings, I suppose.

Forum List

Back