Hmmmm.....Coincidence? Trump and Deutsche Bank's Money Laundering Raid Today

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
I've commented before on Trump, money laundering and his relationship with Deutsche Bank:
Is Donald Trump’s dark Russian secret hiding in Deutsche Bank’s vaults?

Now this, coinciding with Mueller closing in:
Deutsche Bank Offices Are Raided In Money Laundering Probe | WAMU

"".....In recent years, Deutsche Bank has been in the news not only for its prominence in the Panama Papers, but also for its ties to President Trump, in a tumultuous relationship that goes back some 20 years.

Trump and the bank once sued one another, after he failed to repay a $300 million loan. And the author and reporter Luke Harding has described a “shuffle of money” between the bank’s dealings with figures in Russia and its business with Trump."""""

Damn, no wonder he hates Maxine Waters so much:
Maxine Waters vows scrutiny of Trump-Deutsche Bank ties if chair

Well you can always hope that dunce Waters finds something.

Or not.

LOL! Good grief.
The Waters link is a fucking footnote to this thread, idiot.
I just wonder what it will take for your blinders to come off.
You can lead an idiot to water but you can't make them think.

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

I've commented before on Trump, money laundering and his relationship with Deutsche Bank:

"".....In recent years, Deutsche Bank has been in the news not only for its prominence in the Panama Papers, but also for its ties to President Trump, in a tumultuous relationship that goes back some 20 years.

Trump and the bank once sued one another, after he failed to repay a $300 million loan. And the author and reporter Luke Harding has described a “shuffle of money” between the bank’s dealings with figures in Russia and its business with Trump."""""

“We REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY.....got him this time!”

“We REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY.....got him this time!”

Isnt that what you sheep on the right side have been saying about Clinton and her cohorts in crime my whole time on this forum?

They got somebody.

maxresdefault.jpg

5ITPFtK.jpg

Last edited:

Isnt that what you sheep on the right side have been saying about Clinton and her cohorts in crime my whole time on this forum?

I don’t speak for others....link me to my posts where I suggested that. I’m standing by.

They got somebody.

DtIbn1OXoAI0Yca.jpg

Oh fuck yeah...the worlds greatest investigator has been writing speeding tickets to staffers for two years now. We’re really getting our money’s worth huh?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I don’t speak for others....link me to my posts where I suggested that. I’m standing by.

It is hard to keep you Trumpians separate! I will happily concede it might not have been you that said it. But even you have to admit it is a common theme among the threads on this forum.

They got somebody.

DtIbn1OXoAI0Yca.jpg

Oh fuck yeah...the worlds greatest investigator has been writing speeding tickets to staffers for two years now. We’re really getting our money’s worth huh?

Any day now we will get someone lying about a blow job...that was well worth 80 million dollars! :21::21::21::21:

They got somebody.

DtIbn1OXoAI0Yca.jpg

Any day now we will get someone lying about a blow job...that was well worth 80 million dollars! :21::21::21::21:

Shit, we spent $80m yesterday on your wetbacks....have you bitched about that?

They got somebody.

DtIbn1OXoAI0Yca.jpg

They are not mine...you are the one that hired illegal immigrants, not me.

They got somebody.

DtIbn1OXoAI0Yca.jpg

I see you bitch about everything yet I never see you complain about the wetbacks robbing you blind...raping and killing your neighbors....one has to assume you can’t give two shits...right?

They got somebody.

DtIbn1OXoAI0Yca.jpg

I see you bitch about everything yet I never see you complain about the wetbacks robbing you blind...raping and killing your neighbors....one has to assume you can’t give two shits...right?

whatever helps you to feel better about yourself, I am good with!

I’d respond with that same elementary bullshit if I were caught being a fool and called out on my ignorance.

I’d respond with that same elementary bullshit if I were caught being a fool and called out on my ignorance.

:11_2_1043:

This from the guy that actually hires illegals!

I almost respect your diligent effort to deflect...but you lose credibility fast when you cherry pick ones context to fit your disingenuous bullshit. I had you figured for being slightly above that ignorant lowlife shit...Was I wrong?

I almost respect your diligent effort to deflect...but you lose credibility fast when you cherry pick ones context to fit your disingenuous bullshit. I had you figured for being slightly above that ignorant lowlife shit...Was I wrong?

Well I am not a racist, so that is one strike against me in your view. I have an education up to the Master's level, so that is another strike against me in your view. I do not support the government telling us who to love, which mind altering substances are ok and which are not, so that is another strike against me in your views. I work full time and pay more in taxes than most people, so that is another strike against me in your view. I raised my children not to be racist and to be self sufficient adults that think for themselves, so that is another strike against me in your view. I think that the government should not run deficits, so that is another strike against me in your view.

I guess in your warped mind, you were not wrong!

Forum List

Back