Hmmmm.....Coincidence? Trump and Deutsche Bank's Money Laundering Raid Today

I see you bitch about everything yet I never see you complain about the wetbacks robbing you blind...raping and killing your neighbors....one has to assume you can’t give two shits...right?

whatever helps you to feel better about yourself, I am good with!

I’d respond with that same elementary bullshit if I were caught being a fool and called out on my ignorance.

:11_2_1043:

This from the guy that actually hires illegals!

I almost respect your diligent effort to deflect...but you lose credibility fast when you cherry pick ones context to fit your disingenuous bullshit. I had you figured for being slightly above that ignorant lowlife shit...Was I wrong?

Well I am not a racist, so that is one strike against me in your view. I have an education up to the Master's level, so that is another strike against me in your view. I do not support the government telling us who to love, which mind altering substances are ok and which are not, so that is another strike against me in your views. I work full time and pay more in taxes than most people, so that is another strike against me in your view. I raised my children not to be racist and to be self sufficient adults that think for themselves, so that is another strike against me in your view. I think that the government should not run deficits, so that is another strike against me in your view.

I guess in your warped mind, you were not wrong!

Haha...is this your attempt at cleaning up disingenuous bullshit by posting more disingenuous bullshit?
You’re quickly becoming a professional LefTard.
One must be a racist to hate illegal aliens and encourage fellow countrymen to do the same?
Were you taught to love and respect those who shit on the laws of your nation?
Link me to my posts where I implied discontent for educated folks and for those who work and pay taxes.
I’m standing by.

Last edited:
whatever helps you to feel better about yourself, I am good with!

I’d respond with that same elementary bullshit if I were caught being a fool and called out on my ignorance.

I almost respect your diligent effort to deflect...but you lose credibility fast when you cherry pick ones context to fit your disingenuous bullshit. I had you figured for being slightly above that ignorant lowlife shit...Was I wrong?

Well I am not a racist, so that is one strike against me in your view. I have an education up to the Master's level, so that is another strike against me in your view. I do not support the government telling us who to love, which mind altering substances are ok and which are not, so that is another strike against me in your views. I work full time and pay more in taxes than most people, so that is another strike against me in your view. I raised my children not to be racist and to be self sufficient adults that think for themselves, so that is another strike against me in your view. I think that the government should not run deficits, so that is another strike against me in your view.

Haha...is this your attempt at cleaning up disingenuous bullshit by posting more disingenuous bullshit?
One must be a racist to hate illegal aliens and encourage fellow countrymen to do the same?
We’re you taught to love and respect those who shit on the laws of your nation?
Link me to my posts where I implied discontent for educated folks and for those who work and pay taxes.
I’m standing by.

Basically your ever thread has the same theme...people must think, act and look just like you or they are lowlifes and not real Americans. This is the message you have been preaching on this forum as long as I have been here.

Well you can always hope that dunce Waters finds something.

Or not.

Ah yes, the Trumpkins parroting his most racist, misogynistic of tweets. As has been pointed out to you, your insults are pointless. The last refuge of a poster who has nothing else. No facts, no ideas, and no ability to marry the two if you had them.

Having watched Ms. Waters over the years, any suggestions as to her being a "dunce" are not only incorrect, but designed to completely undermine her considerable credibility and standing. One doesn't get to be the Chair of the House Finance Committee by being a "dunce". Far from it. This is the position Paul Ryan held before he assumed the Speakership. It is one of the most powerful and important Committees in the House. It takes both the technical skills to deal with complex financial matters, and the political skills to become one of the most powerful women in the Democratic Party.

No wonder she scares the shit out of Trump and his supporters. Personally, I look forward to Trump having to go, hat in hand to Maxine Waters and ask her for money for his Wall.

And now Cohen has exposed his ties to and meetings with Russian overnment officials throughout the Trump Campaign, confirming the last major unconfirmed piece of the Steele Dossier, other than the pee tape, which I think we all know is true.

I’m standing by.

Basically your ever thread has the same theme...people must think, act and look just like you or they are lowlifes and not real Americans. This is the message you have been preaching on this forum as long as I have been here.

NEGATIVE.
My mantra has remained the same...my ideals are simple for good people to embrace...piece of shit lowlifes on the other hand...not so simple...weird huh?
You see, just as I teach my own, my parents taught me to expect those I choose to respect to meet a standard, to be accountable, to be good people.
You Lefties hate expectations, standards and accountability...I get it.
Do you teach your children to hang with and respect filthy pieces of shits? Is that a LefTarded thing?

Or not.

Ah yes, the Trumpkins parroting his most racist, misogynistic of tweets. As has been pointed out to you, your insults are pointless. The last refuge of a poster who has nothing else. No facts, no ideas, and no ability to marry the two if you had them.

Having watched Ms. Waters over the years, any suggestions as to her being a "dunce" are not only incorrect, but designed to completely undermine her considerable credibility and standing. One doesn't get to be the Chair of the House Finance Committee by being a "dunce". Far from it. This is the position Paul Ryan held before he assumed the Speakership. It is one of the most powerful and important Committees in the House. It takes both the technical skills to deal with complex financial matters, and the political skills to become one of the most powerful women in the Democratic Party.

No wonder she scares the shit out of Trump and his supporters. Personally, I look forward to Trump having to go, hat in hand to Maxine Waters and ask her for money for his Wall.

And now Cohen has exposed his ties to and meetings with Russian overnment officials throughout the Trump Campaign, confirming the last major unconfirmed piece of the Steele Dossier, other than the pee tape, which I think we all know is true.

You should critique the bullshit happening in Canada. You don't live here so no one pays much attention to the drivel you post.

Hope you freeze your ass off in Canada.

Have fun.

I’m standing by.

NEGATIVE.
My mantra has remained the same...my ideals are simple for good people to embrace...piece of shit lowlifes on the other hand...not so simple...weird huh?
You see, just as I teach my own, my parents taught me to expect those I choose to respect to meet a standard, to be accountable, to be good people.
You Lefties hate expectations, standards and accomplishments...I get it.
Do you teach your children to hang with and respect filthy pieces of shits? Is that a LefTarded thing?

You keep calling me a "leftrard" and all that shit, yet you support big government and deficit spending far more than I do...I am only a lefty to you because I do not bow down to Trump.

I taught my children to think for themselves and to judge a person by their actions and not the actions of others that might look like them or belong to the same group.

Or not.

And still no evidence of collusion. Jonestown isnt far away for liberals. The only question is which flavor.

Or not.

You should critique the bullshit happening in Canada. You don't live here so no one pays much attention to the drivel you post.

Have fun.

But, but, but... Canada is a lowlifes utopia....free shit and legal drugs....FUCK YEAH!

commie-news-network-ass-clown.jpg

I’m standing by.

NEGATIVE.
You Lefties hate expectations, standards and accomplishments...I get it.

You keep calling me a "leftrard" and all that shit, yet you support big government and deficit spending far more than I do...I am only a lefty to you because I do not bow down to Trump.

I taught my children to think for themselves and to judge a person by their actions and not the actions of others that might look like them or belong to the same group.

We’ve talked about that...liking guns, small .gov and fiscal responsibility doesn’t create enough separation from the LefTarded when looking at your body of ideals....Make no mistake about it, you’re atleast 80% LefTarded.
You never taught your kids common sense, probability principles and forecasting? Consider this...
My beautiful young daughter drives home from USC at night once in a while...she could take a route through Compton to get home....but I insist that she not drive through there as the propensity for criminal activity is quite high....now we all know Compton is predominantly inhabited by Blacks.....So I ask you, in giving my daughter the aforementioned advice am I being WISE or am I being a RACIST?
You’d be paranoid to give your daughter the same advice...wouldn’t you?

We’ve talked about that...liking guns, small .gov and fiscal responsibility doesn’t create enough separation from the LefTarded when looking at your body of ideals....Make no mistake about it, you’re atleast 80% LefTarded.

What I am 80% of is libertarian, and you mistake that for LefTard. You want the Govt to have more control over our lives than I do, that is without question. The hallmark of a Lefty is large government and more intrusions in our lives. On those two issues you are 100 miles to the left of me.

You never taught your kids common sense, probability principles and forecasting? Consider this...
My beautiful young daughter drives home from USC at night once in a while...she could take a route through Compton to get home....but I insist that she not drive through there as the propensity for criminal activity is quite high....now we all know Compton is predominantly inhabited by Blacks.....So I ask you, in giving my daughter the aforementioned advice am I being WISE or am I being a RACIST?

That would depend, are you telling her not to go through there because black people live there or because of the high crime rate? If it is for the former, then you are being racist, if it is for the latter, then you are being wise.

Or not.

Have fun.

But, but, but... Canada is a lowlifes utopia....free shit and legal drugs....FUCK YEAH!

Yes, that's why we have the fastest growing middle class in the world.

The legal drugs aren't all that and a bag of peanuts. You'd think Doug Ford, who used to deal pot out of Etobicoke Park, would at least be able to sell pot without fucking that up. But no. We gave him way too much credit.

You can only buy pot in Ontario online. There are no bricks and mortar stores, despite the Province owning/renting a chain of liquor stores provincewide, which could have all opened a pot stand. You can neither see nor smell the goods prior to receiving them. The online store is 3 weeks behind in processing orders, and ships via Canada Post. And the prices are outrageous. $56.50 for 3.5 grams of pot. I'm still using the dispensary in Hamilton that charges me $65 for 14 grams of high quality pot.

What I am 80% of is libertarian, and you mistake that for LefTard. You want the Govt to have more control over our lives than I do, that is without question. The hallmark of a Lefty is large government and more intrusions in our lives. On those two issues you are 100 miles to the left of me.

That would depend, are you telling her not to go through there because black people live there or because of the high crime rate? If it is for the former, then you are being racist, if it is for the latter, then you are being wise.

I’m fascinated by the way you Lefties translate “keep drugs illegal” into “grow government”...more disingenuous LefTard bullshit.

“That would depend, are you telling her not to go through there because black people live there or because of the high crime rate? If it is for the former, then you are being racist, if it is for the latter, then you are being wise.”
Haha...this is funny shit. So you’ll even play LefTarded semantics with your own children...that’s so fucking lame..,must suck to be so paranoid that one has to sidestep realities as they relate to ethnicity. Pussy shit, sounds like some heavy white guilt loony bullshit.

Or not.

Have fun.

Yes, that's why we have the fastest growing middle class in the world.

The legal drugs aren't all that and a bag of peanuts. You'd think Doug Ford, who used to deal pot out of Etobicoke Park, would at least be able to sell pot without fucking that up. But no. We gave him way too much credit.

You can only buy pot in Ontario online. There are no bricks and mortar stores, despite the Province owning/renting a chain of liquor stores provincewide, which could have all opened a pot stand. You can neither see nor smell the goods prior to receiving them. The online store is 3 weeks behind in processing orders, and ships via Canada Post. And the prices are outrageous. $56.50 for 3.5 grams of pot. I'm still using the dispensary in Hamilton that charges me $65 for 14 grams of high quality pot.

Report back to us once 1/3 of your total population is made up of thirdworld minded filth would you please....Thanks in advance.

I’m fascinated by the way you Lefties translate “keep drugs illegal” into “grow government”...more disingenuous LefTard bullshit.

Why do you are what mind altering substance people use? you have never complained about alcohol being legal, yet you will fight to your dying breath to keep pot from being so.

You are a big government statist, you want the government to be the arbitrator of what is moral and what is not.

Haha...this is funny shit. So you’ll even play LefTarded semantics with your own children...that’s so fucking lame..,must suck to be so paranoid that one has to sidestep realities as they relate to ethnicity. Pussy shit, sounds like some heavy white guilt loony bullshit.

Did you teach your daughter to only avoid high crime areas where black people live, or to avoid all high crime areas?

Why do you care more about the color of the skin than the crime?

I would love to see your face if your daughter brought home a black man one day...'Hey daddy, this is my new boy friend"! :21::21::21::21:

I've commented before on Trump, money laundering and his relationship with Deutsche Bank:
Is Donald Trump’s dark Russian secret hiding in Deutsche Bank’s vaults?

Now this, coinciding with Mueller closing in:
Deutsche Bank Offices Are Raided In Money Laundering Probe | WAMU

"".....In recent years, Deutsche Bank has been in the news not only for its prominence in the Panama Papers, but also for its ties to President Trump, in a tumultuous relationship that goes back some 20 years.

Trump and the bank once sued one another, after he failed to repay a $300 million loan. And the author and reporter Luke Harding has described a “shuffle of money” between the bank’s dealings with figures in Russia and its business with Trump."""""

Damn, no wonder he hates Maxine Waters so much:
Maxine Waters vows scrutiny of Trump-Deutsche Bank ties if chair
Of course, Trump has been laundering Russian kleptocrat money for years, and Deutsche Bank helped him do it. Trump will be indicted in a federal court the day after he leaves office.

Why do you are what mind altering substance people use? you have never complained about alcohol being legal, yet you will fight to your dying breath to keep pot from being so.

You are a big government statist, you want the government to be the arbitrator of what is moral and what is not.

Did you teach your daughter to only avoid high crime areas where black people live, or to avoid all high crime areas?

Why do you care more about the color of the skin than the crime?

I would love to see your face if your daughter brought home a black man one day...'Hey daddy, this is my new boy friend"! :21::21::21::21:

Why do you are what mind altering substance people use? you have never complained about alcohol being legal, yet you will fight to your dying breath to keep pot from being so.“
LefTard Logic:
“We are already doing lots of drugs...with legalization and a greater variety we can get more to do more drugs.”
“Booze is legal and fucking people up, fuck it, let’s make more shit legal and fuck more people up.”

“Did you teach your daughter to only avoid high crime areas where black people live, or to avoid all high crime areas?”
My daughters aren’t that stupid...they know the two are one in the same.
All predominantly Black and predominantly Brown neighborhoods are dangerous shitholes...they know this and I can’t play stupid games with them.

“I would love to see your face if your daughter brought home a black man one day...'Hey daddy, this is my new boy friend"!”
My daughters aren’t at all attracted to Blacks or wetbacks...frankly, they’re disgusted by both. Weird huh?

Today's the day! Today Micheal Cohen plead guilty to lying to Congress about a series of meetings he had with Russian government officials all through 2016, as part of his negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow and that he travelled to Moscow for those meetings. Meetings he denied ever happened when he testified to Congress.

The Steel Dossier said that Michael Cohen was the liason between the Trump Campaign and the Russian Government. Cohen just confirmed the last piece of the puzzle. No wonder Trump completely disavowed and disparaged him today.

Actually there's been a LOT of evidence of collusion. But you have to open your eyes and ears to know it. That's not your job though is it Ruskie?

Forum List

Back