Hoaxed:The ‘Illegal Alien Mom with Barefoot Kids’ Photo was a Setup

So you believe rushing the border in invasion style is legal?
She didn’t cross the border. Thanks for tacitly admitting she broke no law by refusing to answer the question.

So someone trying to break into your house isn't illegal until they actually do, huh?

Thanks for admitting you don't believe it's a crime unless you get caught.
If they’re not on my property, I have no legal right to prevent their movements.

So no, that woman still did not commit a crime.

Typical of you bastards. America was not a welfare state when Ellis Island welcomed in the world. The people who demand that we let them in, are here for handouts, so put your money where your mouth is and invite them to your house.
Thanks, but I already pay taxes to help them out.

The vermin are not entitled to American taxpayer money

So someone trying to break into your house isn't illegal until they actually do, huh?

If they’re not on my property, I have no legal right to prevent their movements.

Cool. I get to stand in the street and toss molotov cocktails at your rinky dink house.

Based on his words, you can and it wouldn't be a crime.
That only goes to demonstrate you lack the ability to comprehend what I wrote. Hardly unexpected.

It's clear you only think it's a crime if the person gets caught or succeeds.
No, dumbfuck, it’s only s crime when someone commits a crime. Walking towards the border is not a crime.

Cool. I get to stand in the street and toss molotov cocktails at your rinky dink house.
That woman didn’t toss a Molotov cocktail at anyone or anything. Thanks for showing once again the disturbed inner workings of the conservative brain.
I didn't say she did. Xina the Cock said she could and it wouldn't be illegal.
You’re also batshit insane. No one said throwing a Molotov cocktail at a House is legal. :cuckoo:
Xina the Cuck: If they’re not on my property, I have no legal right to prevent their movements.

haha tool.

That woman didn’t toss a Molotov cocktail at anyone or anything. Thanks for showing once again the disturbed inner workings of the conservative brain.
I didn't say she did. Xina the Cock said she could and it wouldn't be illegal.
You’re also batshit insane. No one said throwing a Molotov cocktail at a House is legal. :cuckoo:

Sure you did.
:cuckoo:

She didn’t cross the border. Thanks for tacitly admitting she broke no law by refusing to answer the question.

Typical of you bastards. America was not a welfare state when Ellis Island welcomed in the world. The people who demand that we let them in, are here for handouts, so put your money where your mouth is and invite them to your house.

Nah, we provide foreign aid all the time.

`
Why not let the photographer who took the shot. explain it himself - Photographer reveals story behind iconic image of fleeing migrants at Mexico border

As this forum has become packed with so-called online constitutional experts, they are also packed with online forensic experts, both of which couldn't fill a shot glass with their intelligence. While all of them have a right to post their opinions, that's all they remain; just opinions, no facts. Some of the tortured logic they use is like fingernails scraping across a blackboard...discordant, feculent and absurd. But, in its own way, entertaining.
`
“Kim said he watched as the mother and the twins started fording the shallow river at the border.“

Middle of that river is US soil.

So she violated law and endangered her children. She should be arrested for child endangerment.

`
Why not let the photographer who took the shot. explain it himself - Photographer reveals story behind iconic image of fleeing migrants at Mexico border

As this forum has become packed with so-called online constitutional experts, they are also packed with online forensic experts, both of which couldn't fill a shot glass with their intelligence. While all of them have a right to post their opinions, that's all they remain; just opinions, no facts. Some of the tortured logic they use is like fingernails scraping across a blackboard...discordant, feculent and absurd. But, in its own way, entertaining.
`
It's a function of their age. As folks age, they become stubborn to facts that disturb their view of the world.

Tear gas is real and the woman is pulling her children away from it

The gas is moving towards the woman and her children and AWAY from those in the background
You mean that tiny little puff of smoke? Yeah, super scary stuff.

Now explain why she has diapers on kids who are too old to wear them? Where are their pants? Where are their shoes? They walked a thousand miles like that? If youre going to make a run for the border, dont you think you might want to put some shoes on for it?

The gas is moving towards the woman and her children and AWAY from those in the background

Now explain why she has diapers on kids who are too old to wear them? Where are their pants? Where are their shoes? They walked a thousand miles like that? If youre going to make a run for the border, dont you think you might want to put some shoes on for it?
Why not have diapers on them when there are no bathrooms conveniently accessible?

They are not entitled...fact.

Now shitstain you want them YOU support them. Just that simple

They are not entitled...fact.

Now shitstain you want them YOU support them. Just that simple
Nope, our government will. Sucks for you, I know.

Why not have diapers on them when there are no bathrooms conveniently accessible?
If bathrooms arent accessible, fresh Huggies sure as hell wont be. Bathrooms are free, diapers are expensive.

If bathrooms arent accessible, fresh Huggies sure as hell wont be. Bathrooms are free, diapers are expensive.
I recall hearing that folks have been handed out food and supplies along their journey. I presume that’s where she got the diapers from. So again, what’s wrong with putting diapers on a small child like that when there are no accessible bathrooms?

What are you blind?
`
I haven't seen any proof or facts from you. just your opinions. But then again, maybe you don't know what to look for.

Exhibit A - Picture being passed along the MSM of middle eastern people supposedly in a sinking ship, trying to get to European freedom
`
111a.jpg

`

`
Exhibit B - An image that surfaced much later showing the real story. Note, the guy the red arrow is pointed at is standing.
`
111b.jpg

`
`
`
Proof of a staged shot. I collect such things and have dozens of them. I also use high tech apps such as a Hexadecimal Editor to break down the Hex code to ANSI. All image/graphic programs leave a trace of themselves behind on the image. Sometimes, those traces are very revealing, but I'm going off topic.
`

Based on his words, you can and it wouldn't be a crime.
That only goes to demonstrate you lack the ability to comprehend what I wrote. Hardly unexpected.

It's clear you only think it's a crime if the person gets caught or succeeds.
No, dumbfuck, it’s only s crime when someone commits a crime. Walking towards the border is not a crime.

Crossing the border however is a crime if not crossed at an official crossing. We have millions of illegals all over this country, and the left could care less since they have no respect for citizenship.
In fact, it won't be too far down the road when the day comes that the American left consider "citizenship" as being nationalistic.

I recall hearing that folks have been handed out food and supplies along their journey. I presume that’s where she got the diapers from. So again, what’s wrong with putting diapers on a small child like that when there are no accessible bathrooms?
If there are no bathrooms, then how is she going to clean those kids up once they have a messy diaper? Don't you think they'd be better off just squatting behind a bush. Way less messy.

Also, where are their clothes and shoes?

Forum List

Back