Hoaxed:The ‘Illegal Alien Mom with Barefoot Kids’ Photo was a Setup

Tear gas is real and the woman is pulling her children away from it

The gas is moving towards the woman and her children and AWAY from those in the background
Obama administration used tear gas at border once a month

:itsok:
The OP claims the whole thing was staged for the cameras

Reading this thread it seems to claim they planted tear gas, planted children and handed out diapers

I doubt the photo was staged. I'm sure the gas is real and the people are real, and I'm sure the mother was lead to believe there would be no danger for her child, that the Americans would stand by and do nothing (I wonder who told her that?). The media's dishonesty comes when the taking heads totally focus on this single image instead of other images showing young, healthy men attacking the border crossing and attempting to force their way through it, thus forcing a response. Another dishonesty is their total silence on the previous administration doing the same thing in the same place for the same reasons.

It is obvious they are not reporting the complete story of what is going on, but rather are pushing a narrative. Hence, fake news.
Where’s your evidence they were told the U.S. would do nothing? What’s the rest of the story?

I'm going by what I know about mothers and their natural reluctance to put their children in danger. I don't think a good mother would take her child into an area that she thought was likely to see military action, and seriously, who would not think there would be a response to a violent attack on a border crossing? But, maybe that's just me.
Great, now how about answering the questions I actually asked?

I didn’t ask why a mother would drag her kids into a dangerous situation— I asked where’s your evidence they were told it wouldn’t be dangerous?

And you said we’re not getting the whole story... what do you think we’re not being told?

The illegal mother that was running from the border wall .....yes.....you guessed it! was a lie!

In others words.....just a photo op!

but then.....we all suspected that .....so sorry to break it to y'all:SMILEW~130:

try again DemonRats! try again to fool people!:04:......only to fail once more!

mnk5X67.jpg

Hoaxed: The 'Illegal Alien Mom with Barefoot Kids' Photo was a Setup - Another Staged #FakeNews Production
Why does it matter? Barefoot or not, tear gas was the appropriate response.
Tear gas is always an appropriate response when being attacked with stones and bottles and such.
I didn't hear any outraged whining when Obama did the same. Obama administration used tear gas at border once a month

Leftists are such lying scum.
Do you see me whining? I'm what you call a "Leftist" and I state again that it was an appropriate response........as opposed to many con-servatives who wanted to see them all shot and bombed.
I've already agreed the response was appropriate but there are many many leftists wringing their hands and moaning
their tales of woe and regret because we acted to protect our people when assaulted.
I accept that you are a welcomed exception to your ideological mates in this respect.

On the other hand there has been lots of hyperbole from the right (I myself suggested water cannons to repulse the mob
and save our fences and other barriers). I trust most of it is indeed hyperbole when it comes to shooting people.

Gateway pundit is fake news

:laugh: no

Mainstream media is fake news!

your Crap News Network aka/ CNN and Nothing But Crap News aka/NBC.....etc...

they are fake media!

Wakey wakey!!!!:04:
Actually they are accountable for what they report

Gateway pundit actually makes shit up

Sad how confused conservatives have become
"Accountable"? To who? What does that even mean? And what if CNN lies and manipulates the so called news?
Then what? What if Jim Acosta starts arguing with Donald Trump at a White House
press conference about whether the mob on the border are "invaders" or not? By the way...they are!

And how is Fox news, something hated by the left, different from CNN in that they are accountable for what they report?
How is CNN legitimate but Fox not? If you have information that Gateway Pundit made this story up please don't keep your facts a secret. Or could it be you are just full of crap?
Fox News joined CNNs lawsuit

Protecting their ass for the future
If true it's a black mark for Fox, as far as I'm concerned.
Jim Acosta has no right to use a press conference for self aggrandizement and partisan purposes.
He's not a journalist. He's a propagandist.

Gateway pundit is fake news

they are fake media!

"Accountable"? To who? What does that even mean? And what if CNN lies and manipulates the so called news?
press conference about whether the mob on the border are "invaders" or not? By the way...they are!

And how is Fox news, something hated by the left, different from CNN in that they are accountable for what they report?
How is CNN legitimate but Fox not? If you have information that Gateway Pundit made this story up please don't keep your facts a secret. Or could it be you are just full of crap?

Jim Acosta has no right to use a press conference for self aggrandizement and partisan purposes.
He asked a legitimate question

A legitimate president would have answered

The gas is moving towards the woman and her children and AWAY from those in the background

Once again Mexico has offered amnesty, so why is the media not questioning the responsibility of the mother for putting her children in unnecessary risk of danger?
They are asking amnesty from the US

Why won’t Trump consider on a case by case basis

They're not asking, are they? When you apply through proper channels, you get considered. When you attack a border crossing, not so much.
Trump is shutting down proper channels

Which is appropriate until we get a handle on the border.

Borders are real, and in most of the world, if a country's borders are penetrated, people get shot dead.

they are fake media!

He asked a legitimate question

A legitimate president would have answered
Your revisionist bullshit is breath taking. Acosta asked his argumentative question. Trump answered it and then
Acosta began his filibustering by trying to challenge Trump's reply. It's not his function to debate the president.

Perhaps you've never seen the video of this incident and are completely ignorant of the issue. That's the only way you could possibly rationalize what Acosta did. Wake up.

Why do conservatives celebrate using tear gas against children
Why do you celebrate people breaking the law because they don't like the rules?
What law was broken?

So you believe rushing the border in invasion style is legal?
She didn’t cross the border. Thanks for tacitly admitting she broke no law by refusing to answer the question.

So someone trying to break into your house isn't illegal until they actually do, huh?

Thanks for admitting you don't believe it's a crime unless you get caught.

Once again Mexico has offered amnesty, so why is the media not questioning the responsibility of the mother for putting her children in unnecessary risk of danger?
Blame the victim

How am I blaming the innocent children who were put in danger by the woman violently pulling them by their arms?

Why do conservatives celebrate using tear gas against children
What law was broken?

She didn’t cross the border. Thanks for tacitly admitting she broke no law by refusing to answer the question.

So someone trying to break into your house isn't illegal until they actually do, huh?

If they’re not on my property, I have no legal right to prevent their movements.

So no, that woman still did not commit a crime.

What law was broken?

If they’re not on my property, I have no legal right to prevent their movements.

She should have been shot as an invader.

What law was broken?

Cool. I get to stand in the street and toss molotov cocktails at your rinky dink house.

What law was broken?

LOLOL

As always, you prove to be batshit insane. :cuckoo:

Shot by who, ya conservative freak?

What law was broken?

Cool. I get to stand in the street and toss molotov cocktails at your rinky dink house.

Based on his words, you can and it wouldn't be a crime.

LOLOL

As always, you prove to be batshit insane. :cuckoo:

Shot by who, ya conservative freak?

Doesn't matter.

What law was broken?

Let them move into your house then. You bastards on the left are going to be the ones responsible for allowing the third-world do as they please.

Forum List

Back