Hoaxed:The ‘Illegal Alien Mom with Barefoot Kids’ Photo was a Setup

What law was broken?

So you believe rushing the border in invasion style is legal?
She didn’t cross the border. Thanks for tacitly admitting she broke no law by refusing to answer the question.

So someone trying to break into your house isn't illegal until they actually do, huh?

Thanks for admitting you don't believe it's a crime unless you get caught.
If they’re not on my property, I have no legal right to prevent their movements.

So no, that woman still did not commit a crime.
Cool. I get to stand in the street and toss molotov cocktails at your rinky dink house.
That woman didn’t toss a Molotov cocktail at anyone or anything. Thanks for showing once again the disturbed inner workings of the conservative brain.

:laugh: no

Mainstream media is fake news!

your Crap News Network aka/ CNN and Nothing But Crap News aka/NBC.....etc...

they are fake media!

Wakey wakey!!!!:04:
Actually they are accountable for what they report

Gateway pundit actually makes shit up

Sad how confused conservatives have become
"Accountable"? To who? What does that even mean? And what if CNN lies and manipulates the so called news?
Then what? What if Jim Acosta starts arguing with Donald Trump at a White House
press conference about whether the mob on the border are "invaders" or not? By the way...they are!

And how is Fox news, something hated by the left, different from CNN in that they are accountable for what they report?
How is CNN legitimate but Fox not? If you have information that Gateway Pundit made this story up please don't keep your facts a secret. Or could it be you are just full of crap?
Fox News joined CNNs lawsuit

Protecting their ass for the future
If true it's a black mark for Fox, as far as I'm concerned.
Jim Acosta has no right to use a press conference for self aggrandizement and partisan purposes.
He's not a journalist. He's a propagandist.
He asked a legitimate question

A legitimate president would have answered
A legitimate president DID answer and Acosta tried to turn his answer into a filibuster.
Acosta is a propagandist and provocateur.

She didn’t cross the border. Thanks for tacitly admitting she broke no law by refusing to answer the question.

So someone trying to break into your house isn't illegal until they actually do, huh?

If they’re not on my property, I have no legal right to prevent their movements.

Cool. I get to stand in the street and toss molotov cocktails at your rinky dink house.
That woman didn’t toss a Molotov cocktail at anyone or anything. Thanks for showing once again the disturbed inner workings of the conservative brain.
I didn't say she did. Xina the Cock said she could and it wouldn't be illegal.

Why do you celebrate people breaking the law because they don't like the rules?
What law was broken?

Typical of you bastards. America was not a welfare state when Ellis Island welcomed in the world. The people who demand that we let them in, are here for handouts, so put your money where your mouth is and invite them to your house.

Tear gas is real and the woman is pulling her children away from it

The gas is moving towards the woman and her children and AWAY from those in the background
Yeah.
You can't see it, but all of that shit is going on...
.trust us.

Tear gas is real and the woman is pulling her children away from it

The gas is moving towards the woman and her children and AWAY from those in the background

Once again Mexico has offered amnesty, so why is the media not questioning the responsibility of the mother for putting her children in unnecessary risk of danger?
They are asking amnesty from the US

Why won’t Trump consider on a case by case basis

They're not asking, are they? When you apply through proper channels, you get considered. When you attack a border crossing, not so much.
Trump is shutting down proper channels

TRUMP is shutting down Mexico's right to offer asylum (In my first post I used amnesty meant to use asylum)? The proper channels for the immigrants is Mexico, when they passed up the offer from Mexico we don't have to take them. Canada has made the same case regarding not having to give asylum for people who were already in the US.

The OP claims the whole thing was staged for the cameras

Reading this thread it seems to claim they planted tear gas, planted children and handed out diapers

I doubt the photo was staged. I'm sure the gas is real and the people are real, and I'm sure the mother was lead to believe there would be no danger for her child, that the Americans would stand by and do nothing (I wonder who told her that?). The media's dishonesty comes when the taking heads totally focus on this single image instead of other images showing young, healthy men attacking the border crossing and attempting to force their way through it, thus forcing a response. Another dishonesty is their total silence on the previous administration doing the same thing in the same place for the same reasons.

It is obvious they are not reporting the complete story of what is going on, but rather are pushing a narrative. Hence, fake news.
Where’s your evidence they were told the U.S. would do nothing? What’s the rest of the story?

I'm going by what I know about mothers and their natural reluctance to put their children in danger. I don't think a good mother would take her child into an area that she thought was likely to see military action, and seriously, who would not think there would be a response to a violent attack on a border crossing? But, maybe that's just me.
Great, now how about answering the questions I actually asked?

I didn’t ask why a mother would drag her kids into a dangerous situation— I asked where’s your evidence they were told it wouldn’t be dangerous?

And you said we’re not getting the whole story... what do you think we’re not being told?

I told you I'm going by what I know about mothers and their children. Was that too difficult?

The rest of the story is, as I made clear, the young, healthy men attacking the border crossing that were causing the non lethal response. The side of the story we're told over and over again is how awful it is that children were exposed to treat gas. What's missing is WHY the gas was deployed. Where are the photos of the men crashing the border crossing, throwing rocks and bottles, that forced the Americans to take action?

Palestinians are famous for placing rocket launcher and morters next to and in schools and hospitals. When the Israelis take them out, they inevitably harm civilians, which is the point. The media, by focusing solely on the inevitable result of violence, is ignoring the reason for the response in the first place.

`
Why not let the photographer who took the shot. explain it himself - Photographer reveals story behind iconic image of fleeing migrants at Mexico border

As this forum has become packed with so-called online constitutional experts, they are also packed with online forensic experts, both of which couldn't fill a shot glass with their intelligence. While all of them have a right to post their opinions, that's all they remain; just opinions, no facts. Some of the tortured logic they use is like fingernails scraping across a blackboard...discordant, feculent and absurd. But, in its own way, entertaining.
`

Last edited:

Based on his words, you can and it wouldn't be a crime.
That only goes to demonstrate you lack the ability to comprehend what I wrote. Hardly unexpected.

She should have been shot as an invader.
LOLOL

As always, you prove to be batshit insane. :cuckoo:

Shot by who, ya conservative freak?

Doesn't matter.
It means you can’t say. But what else would one expect when you call for killing folks who committed no crime.

You’re also batshit insane. No one said throwing a Molotov cocktail at a House is legal. :cuckoo:

Based on his words, you can and it wouldn't be a crime.
That only goes to demonstrate you lack the ability to comprehend what I wrote. Hardly unexpected.

It's clear you only think it's a crime if the person gets caught or succeeds.

What law was broken?

Typical of you bastards. America was not a welfare state when Ellis Island welcomed in the world. The people who demand that we let them in, are here for handouts, so put your money where your mouth is and invite them to your house.
Thanks, but I already pay taxes to help them out.

You’re also batshit insane. No one said throwing a Molotov cocktail at a House is legal. :cuckoo:

Sure you did.

`
Why not let the photographer who took the shot. explain it himself - Photographer reveals story behind iconic image of fleeing migrants at Mexico border

As this forum has become packed with so-called online constitutional experts, they are also packed with online forensic experts, both of which couldn't fill a shot glass with their intelligence. While all of them have a right to post their opinions, that's all they remain; opinions, no facts. Some of the tortured logic they use is like fingernails scraping across a blackboard...discordant, feculent and absurd. But, in its own way, entertaining.
`

The left will twist the picture into something that rivals Jews being ushered into the ovens.

Instead of asking why tear gas was used, we should be asking why the left has no problem with our borders being stormed.

Last edited:

Thanks, but I already pay taxes to help them out.

If you care so much for them, why do you have to be told? Why wait to pay taxes. Why not voluntarily do it on your own, liar?

The OP claims the whole thing was staged for the cameras

Reading this thread it seems to claim they planted tear gas, planted children and handed out diapers

I doubt the photo was staged. I'm sure the gas is real and the people are real, and I'm sure the mother was lead to believe there would be no danger for her child, that the Americans would stand by and do nothing (I wonder who told her that?). The media's dishonesty comes when the taking heads totally focus on this single image instead of other images showing young, healthy men attacking the border crossing and attempting to force their way through it, thus forcing a response. Another dishonesty is their total silence on the previous administration doing the same thing in the same place for the same reasons.

It is obvious they are not reporting the complete story of what is going on, but rather are pushing a narrative. Hence, fake news.
Where’s your evidence they were told the U.S. would do nothing? What’s the rest of the story?

I'm going by what I know about mothers and their natural reluctance to put their children in danger. I don't think a good mother would take her child into an area that she thought was likely to see military action, and seriously, who would not think there would be a response to a violent attack on a border crossing? But, maybe that's just me.
Great, now how about answering the questions I actually asked?

I didn’t ask why a mother would drag her kids into a dangerous situation— I asked where’s your evidence they were told it wouldn’t be dangerous?

And you said we’re not getting the whole story... what do you think we’re not being told?

I told you I'm going by what I know about mothers and their children. Was that too difficult?

The rest of the story is, as I made clear, the young, healthy men attacking the border crossing that were causing the non lethal response. The side of the story we're told over and over again is how awful it is that children were exposed to treat gas. What's missing is WHY the gas was deployed. Where are the photos of the men crashing the border crossing, throwing rocks and bottles, that forced the Americans to take action?

Palestinians are famous for placing rocket launcher and morters next to and in schools and hospitals. When the Israelis take them out, they inevitably harm civilians, which is the point. The media, by focusing solely on the inevitable result of violence, is ignoring the reason for the response in the first place.
So what do you know in terms of what they’ve been told? You claim they were told there would be no danger. Where did those mothers say that?

And you said the whole story isn’t being told. Now you claim you’re speaking of folks attacking the border crossing as the catalyst for the response they received — but that IS part of the story being told. There is no “rest of the story,” You made that up.

Forum List

Back