Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

The reason this is a big deal is FOX spreading it all over, AND lying about what he said. They are a disgrace, like NO COMPROMISE Pubs, and the fools who support them....although the dupes are lovely people otherwise, and it's not their fault- Mega rich greedy Pubs and the bought off talking heads are great con men...turn off the BS please...

There is video, you stupid fuck.

Yep and he was talking about voting. Of course, we understand your kind and how you hate that union members are franchised.

Soooo...has Fox News apologized yet for deceptively editing the video?

You want them to apologize for things they didn't do?

Have the hate sites like Media Matters apologized for OPENLY lying about Fox?

Has Obama apologized for supporting THREATS OF VIOLENCE against American citizens by his thug buddies?

Things they didn't do.....like they didn't show the entire speech. :lol::lol::lol:

SUBMITTED TO FBI, 4:00 AM, PDT ON 9/6/02011CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, VIOLATION OF THE PATRIOT ACT, SECTION 802, NAMING JIMMY HOFFA, JOE BIDEN, AND BARAK OBAMA

CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, VIOLATION OF THE PATRIOT ACT, SECTION 802, NAMING JIMMY HOFFA, JOE BIDEN, AND BARAK OBAMA

Jimmy Hoffa, in his address on September 4, 2011, Jimmy Hoffa instructed his union members to"take these son-of-a-(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)es out" and declared war on the TEA Party.

Refer to his statements as said in this video:

http://nation.foxnews.com/teamsters/...*)(*)(*)es-out ( in Mr. Hoffa's own words), which I therefore submit as evidence to this complaint.

More : http://www.hermancainforums.com/index.php/topic,691.0.html

SUBMITTED TO FBI, 4:00 AM, PDT ON 9/6/02011CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, VIOLATION OF THE PATRIOT ACT, SECTION 802, NAMING JIMMY HOFFA, JOE BIDEN, AND BARAK OBAMA

CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, VIOLATION OF THE PATRIOT ACT, SECTION 802, NAMING JIMMY HOFFA, JOE BIDEN, AND BARAK OBAMA

Jimmy Hoffa, in his address on September 4, 2011, Jimmy Hoffa instructed his union members to"take these son-of-a-(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)es out" and declared war on the TEA Party.

http://nation.foxnews.com/teamsters/...*)(*)(*)es-out ( in Mr. Hoffa's own words), which I therefore submit as evidence to this complaint.

More : CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, VIOLATION OF THE PATRIOT ACT naming James Hoffa - Obama

Good luck. Accessory to murder and gun running gets you promoted in this admin.

Yep and he was talking about voting.

He said "take the sons of bitches out." As a mobster, I doubt he failed to grasp the reference.

You partisan hypocrites suddenly have no problem with incendiary language when used by mobsters supporting your failed president.

Of course, we understand your kind and how you hate that union members are franchised.

Is the use of violent language wrong, or not?

Things they didn't do.....like they didn't show the entire speech. :lol::lol::lol:

Ah, got it.

So every news channel must either show the entire speech or not report on it.

Say, when HuffingGlue posts those clips of Palin and Bachmann, do they post the entire speech, or just snippets to rile up you mindless drones?

Fucking hypocrites...

ROFL

Ah, got it.

So every news channel must either show the entire speech or not report on it.

Say, when HuffingGlue posts those clips of Palin and Bachmann, do they post the entire speech, or just snippets to rile up you mindless drones?

Fucking hypocrites...

ROFL
When it changes the context, you betcher ass. By snipping out the VOTE part - it changed the meaning entirely.

And you know it.

I might add, that was Tea Partier Rep Alan King talking to his ratched up Tee party crowd just before he added how BEATING THEM TO A PULP AND TAKING THEM OUT was somewhat of a better alternative to taking his big ole balls of marbles and and stomping off - by suggesting Secession.

Really. And for true. He said that.

"If I could start a country with a bunch of people, they’d be the folks who were standing with us the last few days. Let’s hope we don’t have to do that! Let’s beat that other side to a pulp! Let’s take them out. Let’s chase them down. There’s going to be a reckoning!" -Alan King (Idiot-IA)

There's some truth to that, of course. When unions were in their hayday, unions and union members could be awfully arrogant and selfish, that IS true.

However as the average income of American workers goes down, which is, in some part, thanks to this nation's open war on unionism, this nation will go down with those declining incomes.

Unions can run amuck, just like capital can run amuck.

In both cases it is the people and nation which suffer.

When there's some balance in power, when unions and management understand that it is in both their best interests to find compromise and some balance in sharing the profits, this nation does best.

Sadly, thanks to FREE TRADE, that balance is now so out of Kilter, I seriously doubt this nation will every gain be wha it was during my childhood and early years.

Some other nation, China, p[erhaps, will become the dominant economic power.

And as it does, expect to see that nation share the wealth with its own people.

Because when that wealth is not shared in some reasonable way, that economy won't last long.

The only reason the average wage is going down is because fewer people have jobs and the reason China is becoming an economic power is because Democrats and unions are making sure it happens.

Democrats and Unions are sending jobs to China?
Yup.

To many examples out there for you to be so ignorant to it.
It's why Obama unionized the TSA, to keep union dues coming into their cofers.

Democrat regulations are chasing companies out of the US and unions are helping make the US non-competitive. They almost ruined Wisconsin with collective bargaining but it's worse in California, New York, and other states.

Last edited:
We did? Show us all the threads about her saying that. Look forward to running a comparison....if you dare.

You know you're a fucking hack you no better than that. You for one when gifford was shot was blaming Palin and her target signs. You are also one of those that have attacked bachman for saying something like what hooffnuts did. So blow it out your ass you fucking hack.

Not seeing those links, little one. Talk is cheap. Show us all those "left got so upset" threads about Bachman and her comments.
All those left hate thread, most were combined into one here's one post from it.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3180649-post689.html

I might add, that was Tea Partier Rep Alan King talking to his ratched up Tee party crowd just before he added how BEATING THEM TO A PULP AND TAKING THEM OUT was somewhat of a better alternative to taking his big ole balls of marbles and and stomping off - by suggesting Secession.

"If I could start a country with a bunch of people, they’d be the folks who were standing with us the last few days. Let’s hope we don’t have to do that! Let’s beat that other side to a pulp! Let’s take them out. Let’s chase them down. There’s going to be a reckoning!" -Alan King (Idiot-IA)

Oh, really?

Was Obama there too?

Was any GOP candidate there??

Who said we have to avoid the angry rhetoric?

Wasn't it Obama?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the right isn't the ones that brought it up after Gabby Gifford got shot in the first place. Shouldn't the people that set the rules in place follow their own rules????

I'm just asking.

Last edited:
You know you're a fucking hack you no better than that. You for one when gifford was shot was blaming Palin and her target signs. You are also one of those that have attacked bachman for saying something like what hooffnuts did. So blow it out your ass you fucking hack.

Not seeing those links, little one. Talk is cheap. Show us all those "left got so upset" threads about Bachman and her comments.
All those left hate thread, most were combined into one here's one post from it.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3180649-post689.html
Well, that was one massive fail.

In Hoffa's defense democrats claim that Hoffa "only" wants to organize an army to "take out" the Tea Party members and that's OK. The truth is that Hoffa declared war against US citizens. He should be in jail but Obama and his crooked A.G. Holder run the "justice" dept.

Oh, really?

Was Obama there too?

Was any GOP candidate there??

Who said we have to avoid the angry rhetoric?

Wasn't it Obama?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the right isn't the ones that brought it up after Gabby Gifford got shot in the first place. Shouldn't the people that set the rules in place follow their own rules????

I'm just asking.
Moving goal posts noted.

As far as Obama suggesting a tone of civility, he fucked up there. He was pretty stupid to think that would have changed anything. Bad on him to even consider saying - hey let's cool it - after a congressperson was shot, and nasty rhetoric had been ramped up to 11.

He should come out and say - nope, not gonna do it anymore - and come out guns blazing (rhetorically, of course.)

In Hoffa's defense democrats claim that Hoffa "only" wants to organize an army to "take out" the Tea Party members and that's OK. The truth is that Hoffa declared war against US citizens. He should be in jail but Obama and his crooked A.G. Holder run the "justice" dept.
And how many of them showed us an origional birth certificate proving they are citizens?

More : CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, VIOLATION OF THE PATRIOT ACT naming James Hoffa - Obama

Good luck. Accessory to murder and gun running gets you promoted in this admin.

I didn't file the complaint a friend of mine did, the complaint has merit.

Forum List

Back