Hogg tells Canadians to commit a felony to help Democrats

Well I'm glad you said it. Obviously he is living rent free in your head. Who expects a kid barely out of high school to know the rules about donating money to a politician? Hell the only thing I knew was that it couldnt be from a hostile country. Yeah he is definitely in your head. :laugh:

Then he should shut the fuck and you should be embarrassed FOR him.
I think he would kick your ass if you said that to his face and I have no reason to be embarrassed for someone that is smarter and more relevant than you are and he is only 18. Its funny he threatens you and he is so young.
laugh.gif

Yeah, he looks like a real ass kicker alright.

View attachment 216074

Last time I seen arms that scrawny, they were doing an ad to send food to another country. :puhleeze:
Now I know he would kick your ass. You dont seem to have any experience in fighting at all. The size of someones arms is not a good indication of how good they fight. You sound like a rookie that would get your ass mopped by the kid.

Has Hogg ever smiled in his life? I'm really getting tired of that constipated expression of phony, tough overdetermination on his young-Goebbels face.

Maybe he's got a knack for acting and doesn't realize it yet. The crazy kid on the block. Never too early to make a new movie for Halloween this year.

Well I'm glad you said it. Obviously he is living rent free in your head. Who expects a kid barely out of high school to know the rules about donating money to a politician? Hell the only thing I knew was that it couldnt be from a hostile country. Yeah he is definitely in your head. :laugh:

I think he would kick your ass if you said that to his face and I have no reason to be embarrassed for someone that is smarter and more relevant than you are and he is only 18. Its funny he threatens you and he is so young.
laugh.gif

View attachment 216074

Last time I seen arms that scrawny, they were doing an ad to send food to another country. :puhleeze:
Now I know he would kick your ass. You dont seem to have any experience in fighting at all. The size of someones arms is not a good indication of how good they fight. You sound like a rookie that would get your ass mopped by the kid.

Oh please, I'm a blackbelt, I'm quite aware that people can defend themselves without brute strength. However if this kid hit anybody besides a puppy, they wouldn't feel a thing.

laugh.gif

View attachment 216074

Oh please, I'm a blackbelt, I'm quite aware that people can defend themselves without brute strength. However if this kid hit anybody besides a puppy, they wouldn't feel a thing.
You just showed scorn of this kids fighting abilities by looking at a picture and you honestly expect me to believe youre a Blackbelt?
laugh.gif

Well I'm glad you said it. Obviously he is living rent free in your head. Who expects a kid barely out of high school to know the rules about donating money to a politician?

Yeah, why would anyone expect this kid to know anything about world or be a voice worth listening to when it comes to how things should be?

laugh.gif

View attachment 216074

You just showed scorn of this kids fighting abilities by looking at a picture and you honestly expect me to believe youre a Blackbelt?
laugh.gif

I don't care if you believe it or not. And as I said, one can "defend" themselves without brute strength. Defend as in not get hit. But his physique clearly says he doesn't have enough strength to hurt a little old lady while trying to steal her purse.

In other words, he's no ass kicker by any stretch of the imagination.

laugh.gif

View attachment 216074

laugh.gif

Nobody but you cares what you believe chitlin.The problem with the internet is that you never really know who you're talking to or what their experience/training/background is. You wish to believe someone is lying, hey that's your prerogative. But you never really know.

Well I'm glad you said it. Obviously he is living rent free in your head. Who expects a kid barely out of high school to know the rules about donating money to a politician?

Yeah, why would anyone expect this kid to know anything about world or be a voice worth listening to when it comes to how things should be?

I don't think anybody does. But in his mind, he's a legend. He thinks he has all these great ideas nobody ever thought of before. He looks at himself as a future leader.

The problem with the internet is that you never really know who you're talking to or what their experience/training/background is.

He thinks he does. Making claims of who could kick who's ass as if he had any idea.

laugh.gif

View attachment 216074

Bwahahaha! That effeminate stick-figure David Hogg kicking someone's ass? Oh, you were serious, let me laugh more: bwahahahahahaha! Listen, I'm only 5 foot 7 and 140 pounds and I could literally blow that little pussy away with one of my vitamin C farts. I could make him supplicate on the floor with a stern look in my eyes, without lifting a finger! He's an ethereal nothing! He's no more formidable that a random square of toilet paper drifting around in the wind!

laugh.gif

View attachment 216074

Bwahahaha! That effeminate stick-figure David Hogg kicking someone's ass? Oh, you were serious, let me laugh more: bwahahahahahaha! Listen, I'm only 5 foot 7 and 140 pounds and I could literally blow that little pussy away with one of my vitamin C farts. I could make him supplicate on the floor with a stern look in my eyes, without lifting a finger! He's an ethereal nothing! He's no more formidable that a random square of toilet paper drifting around in the wind!

There are some people you can just look at and say to yourself "That guy's never been in a fight before."

laugh.gif

View attachment 216074

There are some people you can just look at and say to yourself "That guy's never been in a fight before."

Actually, Hogg's problems go far, far deeper. Besides his low I.Q. he's never had to work hard for anything before. He's never had to struggle before. He's never been told no and had to do without before. His massively overpampered, oversheltered upbringing pretty much ensured he would never have a strong character, a mature life perspective and empathy for others.

laugh.gif

View attachment 216074

Actually, Hogg's problems go far, far deeper. Besides his low I.Q. he's never had to work hard for anything before. He's never had to struggle before. He's never been told no and had to do without before. His massively overpampered, oversheltered upbringing pretty much ensured he would never have a strong character, a mature life perspective and empathy for others.

It's also obvious he's being spoon fed Democrat talking points. He doesn't understand that the criminals will not give up their guns no matter what laws we make. He doesn't understand that most mass shootings take place in gun-free zones, and to make everyplace a gun-free zone would only increase crime.

What he does is go home to mom and dads house, enjoy the safety they've always provided, and never had to worry about somebody breaking into his home. Maybe once he's on his own for a while; especially if he ends up in a less than safe neighborhood, he will understand the value of firearm ownership and the safety and confidence it provides.

View attachment 216074

It's also obvious he's being spoon fed Democrat talking points. He doesn't understand that the criminals will not give up their guns no matter what laws we make. He doesn't understand that most mass shootings take place in gun-free zones, and to make everyplace a gun-free zone would only increase crime.

What he does is go home to mom and dads house, enjoy the safety they've always provided, and never had to worry about somebody breaking into his home. Maybe once he's on his own for a while; especially if he ends up in a less than safe neighborhood, he will understand the value of firearm ownership and the safety and confidence it provides.

His mother works as a CNN whore, so that instantly explains some of his extremely dishonest influences growing up. And him having connections to get a media platform whenever he feels like making a horse's ass of himself in front of the country.

Forum List

Back