Hogg WILD!

what exactly did he try to do? what legislation did he try to pass? don't give me an EO or two - what did he do to try and stop this?

and don't tell me the NRA stopped him cause that didn't matter, people still supported obama and never blamed him.
now we have trump and suddenly it's all the presidents fault AND NRA.

how ... odd.

The Manchin rooney bill for one thing.

I’ll rely on you to do the research on your own.
You can start by viewing this Emmy award winning Frontline episode about the NRA and the Sandy Hook massacre.

Gunned Down | FRONTLINE

Of course we both know you won’t go anywhere near the show….God forbid you get informed.

Now, how about you answer my questions …What legislation has Trump proposed to stop school shootings? What legislation has the Republicans passed in their full control of the Senate to remedy the problem?

Seriously, you think you can just legislate the shootings away. Lol. Unbelievable.

No. I think we can do common sense things to mitigate the shootings.
can you define these "common sense things" or do you just spit that out and expect people to go "oh, yea - common sense!"

Limiting mag size. Does a “sportsman” really need a 30 round clip to hunt deer?

Why should that be up to you to determine what he does or doesn't need?

The last two school shootings, no extended magazines were used, and they killed plenty of people without them.

I never did figure out why leftists didn’t demonstrate over the gun shootings in the Obama years and demand Obama to do something.
View attachment 196134

Obama did try to do something. Massacre aficionados sponsored by the NRA blocked him.
what exactly did he try to do? what legislation did he try to pass? don't give me an EO or two - what did he do to try and stop this?

and don't tell me the NRA stopped him cause that didn't matter, people still supported obama and never blamed him.

how ... odd.

You can start by viewing this Emmy award winning Frontline episode about the NRA and the Sandy Hook massacre.

Gunned Down | FRONTLINE

Of course we both know you won’t go anywhere near the show….God forbid you get informed.

Now, how about you answer my questions …What legislation has Trump proposed to stop school shootings? What legislation has the Republicans passed in their full control of the Senate to remedy the problem?

Seriously, you think you can just legislate the shootings away. Lol. Unbelievable.

And when that doesn't work, you'll want to do more "common sense things" and when that doesn't work either, more "common sense things" and when that doesn't work........................

I never did figure out why leftists didn’t demonstrate over the gun shootings in the Obama years and demand Obama to do something.
View attachment 196134

Obama did try to do something. Massacre aficionados sponsored by the NRA blocked him.

how ... odd.

Gunned Down | FRONTLINE

For the most part, schools are locally operated and funded. It's not up to the President to do anything about school shootings, it's up to the local communities to provide barriers and security to protect THEIR children.

how ... odd.

Gunned Down | FRONTLINE

can you define these "common sense things" or do you just spit that out and expect people to go "oh, yea - common sense!"

Tell me, what would limiting the capacity change?

Gunned Down | FRONTLINE

The last two school shootings, no extended magazines were used, and they killed plenty of people without them.

Because it’s reasonable.
I’m glad you brought it up…hypothetically…What if this last kid’s father had nothing but a bunch of 30 round clips? If you outlaw this excessive capacity, the kid would have had access to smaller clip sizes this means more downtime. Again, this mitigates the firepower while preserving vital second amendment rights.

View attachment 196134

how ... odd.

Gunned Down | FRONTLINE

For the most part, schools are locally operated and funded. It's not up to the President to do anything about school shootings, it's up to the local communities to provide barriers and security to protect THEIR children.

Good to see that the political leader of our nation need not worry about monthly massacres happening on his watch.

View attachment 196134

how ... odd.

Gunned Down | FRONTLINE

Good to see that the political leader of our nation need not worry about monthly massacres happening on his watch.

Who said he wasn't worried? Ray said it wasn't his job to fix it, and it's not. He's President, not Emperor/Dictator.

Because it’s reasonable.
I’m glad you brought it up…hypothetically…What if this last kid’s father had nothing but a bunch of 30 round clips? If you outlaw this excessive capacity, the kid would have had access to smaller clip sizes this means more downtime. Again, this mitigates the firepower while preserving vital second amendment rights.

Because it’s reasonable.

Cornball's idea of a "solution" is to kill people slower.

Gunned Down | FRONTLINE

yea, come to think of it, candycorn doesn't need her keyboard to live. take it away.

yea, come to think of it, candycorn doesn't need her keyboard to live. take it away.

You’ll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.

Run biatch run.

Run biatch run.
all you're gonna get are bullets from other people who say it can buy a few seconds. that seems to matter. not fixing the god damn issue, but buying a few seconds in a gunfight.

reporter: "how would you like to stop the killing"?
candy: "well, we'll make it harder to kill people..."
reporter: "wouldn't it be better to find out why they're killing people and address that?
candy: YOU RACIST NAZI FUCKHEAD YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE NRA.

the end.

Run biatch run.
all you're gonna get are bullets from other people who say it can buy a few seconds. that seems to matter. not fixing the god damn issue, but buying a few seconds in a gunfight.

reporter: "how would you like to stop the killing"?
candy: "well, we'll make it harder to kill people..."
reporter: "wouldn't it be better to find out why they're killing people and address that?
candy: YOU RACIST NAZI FUCKHEAD YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE NRA.

the end.

It seems you've gone full retard. Since you can't quote me, you have to make up quotes. The true trademark of a conservative; lies upon lies.

As for "fixing the god damn issue" again, What legislation has Trump proposed. Its good to toy with the ideas of more cops in schools--an NRA remedy that I support by the way fuck face--but if you don't pass/sponsor legislation to require/help schools pay for guards, to take steps to limit access, to harden their facilities.... Its pointless. Its hollow like your head. Districts will do what they always do, spend their money where they want; not where they should; hence the $60M football stadium.

Limiting mag size may mitigate the damage future rampage killers inflict.

All the weak kneed low iq folk who believe a snot nosed kid is going to influence anything.......he's a kid. He has nothing.

Because it’s reasonable.

Oh, so you like hypotheticals, do you? Even though I know you won't answer honestly, I'm going to throw one your way:

Let's say that several mass shootings ago, the Republicans agreed to give into Democrat demands on outlawing high capacity magazines. Would you have been satisfied with the last two school shootings? Would you have said we've done enough and there is nothing more we could do? Or would you say that outlawing HC magazines isn't enough, and we need to do more?

Like I said, you won't answer honestly, but be honest with yourself. You know damn well all these suggestions by anti-gunners are all stepping stones to the ultimate goal of disarming America. Because if we banned AR's, the next step would be banning all semi-automatics. Then the next step would ten round clips, then eight, then five........

This is why you have to stop the cancer before it starts. Democrats cannot be trusted. They are born liars and will never be honest enough to say what they really want. Like terrorists, they use incrementalism to eventually get everything they want.

Because it’s reasonable.

Oh, so you like hypotheticals, do you? Even though I know you won't answer honestly, I'm going to throw one your way:

Let's say that several mass shootings ago, the Republicans agreed to give into Democrat demands on outlawing high capacity magazines. Would you have been satisfied with the last two school shootings? Would you have said we've done enough and there is nothing more we could do? Or would you say that outlawing HC magazines isn't enough, and we need to do more?

Like I said, you won't answer honestly, but be honest with yourself. You know damn well all these suggestions by anti-gunners are all stepping stones to the ultimate goal of disarming America. Because if we banned AR's, the next step would be banning all semi-automatics. Then the next step would ten round clips, then eight, then five........

This is why you have to stop the cancer before it starts. Democrats cannot be trusted. They are born liars and will never be honest enough to say what they really want. Like terrorists, they use incrementalism to eventually get everything they want.
she's mad at me, isn't she?

i can tell. :)

but i gave up looking for reasons that came from her own knowledge and experiences. when you get to the point where all someone says is what someone else says she likes, why go on as they offer nothing new?

And you don't think gun owners feel the same way about their weapons?

And you don't think gun owners feel the same way about their weapons?
look out man - it may be a tactical keyboard.

Forum List

Back