How about we make American competitive again in-and-between-and-amongst Americans, not low-balling outsiders?

They are not "us".

They need to get-the-phukk out.

Funny thing, I like Hispanics a lot better than I like inbred rednecks in Jesus-land.

True story.

Nowadays, we can continue to take-in a relative handful, with skills we need, but the Glory Days of Immigration are over.

Circumstance have changed since those Glory Days; it's just that you knuckleheads lack the Common Sense to realize it.

We no longer need nor want the vast numbers of newcomers that we once craved and needed.

Actually, we kind of do. You see, funny thing, all us old white folks are getting too old to work, and we kind of need brown folks from other countries to do the work we can't do anymore.

Been to a hospital lately? All the nurses are Filipinos and Indian.

We have plenty of land, and we kind of need the labor. The trick is assimilating them.

Then again, no one in my family speaks German anymore, after three generations...
so you hate whites--we know this already

Funny about that..Hate crimes (whatever they are ) are a felony.. So, it follows, if you falsely accuse someone of a hate crime, that should also be a felony? Why not? Because hate crimes are vapid meaningless waste of the courts valuable time or they are something else? And as such, the entire hate crime category from the legal system needs to be re-evaluated? Just saying.

Last edited:
Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders is treason—a serious crime, punishable by death.

Again, guy, giving aid to people who just want to make a better life are not invaders. I mean, I know they are not 'white and delightsome" like you Mormons want, but they are mostly pretty decent folks.

It amuses me how much hate you people have for people who are less well off than you are.

9-11 committed by FOREIGNERS
illegals are are national threat --this is simple

9-11 was committed by Saudi Nationals we welcomed in because they own our politicians... maybe you should talk to them.

Last time I checked, they were still kissing Saudi Ass.

upload_2019-4-7_19-34-3.jpeg

Funny about that..Hate crimes (whatever they are ) are a felony.. So, it follows, if you falsely accuse someone of a hate crime, that should also be a felony? Why not? Because hate crimes are vapid meaningless waste of the courts valuable time or they are something else? And as such, the entire hate crime category from the legal system needs to be re-evaluated? Just saying.

Um... no. Look, the hilarious thing is people are more upset about what Jussie Smollet did than what Jason van Dyke did... tells me we have some messed up priorities.

Back when America was great, we welcomed anyone who valued freedom as much as we do.
this is not 1850 or 1950 anymore

Yeah. Freedom and independence have fallen out of fashion.
BULLSHIT--STUPIDSHIT
we are not against freedom etc--we are pro-common sense

The freedom to kill illegals. Right, asshole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just as long as it is legal
it is always legal to defend yourself and country

no---you are racist because you argue anti-white--AND you do so without any facts

guy, that you think your dumb trailer part trash is representative of all white people is on you...

images
so you are superior to people that live in trailers
people that live in trailers are terrible

I see--some whites bad--blacks ok
blacks that live in trailers--ok
you HATE whites

Wrong! Say it bitch! Say it! What's the name of the President of the United States?

Again, America has been without a president since 2017... and working kind of okay, I guess.

sorry that you invested all that emotion into a fraud. Now you know how all the people who went to Trump university felt.

Who's the president of The United States, fucker?

It’s very simple...hold them criminally liable for their criminal actions.
Democrats appear to be placing politics ahead of security.
Every single Dumbocrat obstructing ICE, DHS, border patrol, etc. should be held criminally liable for every instance of illegal entry as well as any crimes those illegals commit while here. They are unquestionably culpable for knowingly violating existing law to facilitate illegal entry by foreign invaders.

Democrats pretend border crisis doesn’t exist

It’s very simple...hold them criminally liable for their criminal actions.
Democrats appear to be placing politics ahead of security.
Every single Dumbocrat obstructing ICE, DHS, border patrol, etc. should be held criminally liable for every instance of illegal entry as well as any crimes those illegals commit while here. They are unquestionably culpable for knowingly violating existing law to facilitate illegal entry by foreign invaders.

Democrats pretend border crisis doesn’t exist

Not cooperating with the federal government is not obstructing anyone. The Constitution doers not require state and local officials to cooperate in enforcing immigration laws.

Forum List

Back