Uh...it was 2 million...you propaganda prick.

No, it was 10 million if you count the third party ballots....

Hillary beat him by three million and 7 million wasted their votes on third party candidates.

So now that we (yet again) established you are a pathological liar in the previous post, let’s take a look at the reality.

The reality- more people voted for Hillary... Period. That we have some awful system that was devised by Slave Rapists is really besides the point, we should have gotten rid of it a long time ago, but it wasn't until recently that it started causing real problems of putting idiots in the White house that the people didn't want.

The electoral college is just an awful system devised by slave owners who didn't trust the people.... We've evolved well beyond them and it's time for something better.

Uh...it was 2 million...you propaganda prick.
No, it was 10 million if you count the third party ballots....
Bwahahaha!!! :lmao:
Hillary beat him by three million and 7 million wasted their votes on third party candidates.
Yeah...but those 7 million would have gone to President Trump. So you just proved that he didn’t lose the “popular vote” by 2 million - he won the “popular vote” by 5 million!

The electoral college is just an awful system devised by slave owners who didn't trust the people....
Uh...the people voted, dumb shit. The Electoral College was devised to make sure a city (like Los Angeles) didn’t over ride an entire state (like the BLUE state of Pennsylvania - which told you and Hitlery to fuck off in the last election).

That we have some awful system that was devised by Slave Rapists is really besides the point
If the system was “awful”, We the People would have amended it already (as we have the power to do). We have chosen not to because it’s the best system ever devised. We the People have spoken.

Uh...the people voted, dumb shit. The Electoral College was devised to make sure a city (like Los Angeles) didn’t over ride an entire state (like the BLUE state of Pennsylvania - which told you and Hitlery to fuck off in the last election).

Dumb shit, Los Angeles wasn't even in the united State when the Slave Rapists thought up their dumb idea. Also, cities in Colonial times just weren't all that big. (NYC only had a population of 25K in 1776)

It wasn't a good idea then, really, but it doesn't make a lick of sense now.

If the system was “awful”, We the People would have amended it already (as we have the power to do). We have chosen not to because it’s the best system ever devised. We the People have spoken.

Poodle, after we run Trump out of office, there will be a bunch of bi-partisan laws to make sure this shit never happens again.

Poodle, after we run Trump out of office, there will be a bunch of bi-partisan laws to make sure this shit never happens again.

What?! You've got evidence?

Dumb shit, Los Angeles wasn't even in the united State when the Slave Rapists thought up their dumb idea.
Uh....dumb shit? When I said “the people voted”, I meant during the 2016 election. Your literacy is atrocious.

Also, cities in Colonial times just weren't all that big. (NYC only had a population of 25K in 1776). It wasn't a good idea then, really, but it doesn't make a lick of sense now.
Holy shit...your dumb ass just defeated your own argument. It actually makes exponentially less sense back then with smaller “cities”. Now that we have ginormous metropolitans, it makes more sense than ever (and really illustrates the foresight and genius of our founders). We can not have a single city decide who controls the entire nation, you dumb fuck. Only an uneducated, ignorant tool (such as yourself) would try to argue that one city should decide leadership for the entire nation.

You’ll have to forgive Joseph...he gets confused easily. I’ve found that pictures are more effective with him than words (that’s always the case with illiteracy).

Doesn't matter... most of the country doesn't treat him with the respect other presidents get by default... and he knows it.

Why do you think he and his followers are so insecure?

We'll erase this mistake soon enough... provided he can hold his sanity together for that long, which is looking doubtful.
IMHO, respect has to be earned. I have seen nothing in Trump's character or actions that deserve respect. Granted he does what is legal, not what is right. There is a big difference.

Uh....dumb shit? When I said “the people voted”, I meant during the 2016 election. Your literacy is atrocious.

So what you are saying is the Founding Slave Rapists knew that LA would be part of the country, that we would be a mostly Urban society, and that we really needed to elect a crazy game show host after the majority of people clearly said no.

Yet they couldn't find a way to end slavery, and they thought bleeding was a good treatment for Strep Throat.

Holy shit...your dumb ass just defeated your own argument. It actually makes exponentially less sense back then with smaller “cities”. Now that we have ginormous metropolitans, it makes more sense than ever (and really illustrates the foresight and genius of our founders).

Not really? Frankly, a system that gives more votes to the barely populated smaller states where they fuck their cousins doesn't really make sense at all.

We the People have spoken, Joseph. We loudly and proudly said “Yes” when we elected Donald Trump as President of the United States.

No, 10 million more people voted against him than for him. The people said No, loudly and clearly.

All of which is “Making America GREAT Again”. It speaks volumes that that upsets you so much. It illustrates your extreme anti-American sentiments.

When we throw Trump out, people will look back at MAGA the way we look back at McCarthyism or the rise of the Klan in the 1920's.... as some short period of national insanity.

History will not be kind to you, and pretty much the GOP will spend decades apologizing for him and deflecting blame.
You speak this bullcrap while ignoring all the bad that your side has done.... That is the definition of TDS, denial, and insanity there bud.

It is simply inexcusable that the left violate federal law with their sanctuary cities. It is unforgivable that doing so results in the deaths of Americans. The simple solution to this problem is to hold the Democrats criminally liable for every crime committed by illegals in their sanctuary city. There should be two charges: one for the sanctuary city (which violates federal law) and one for the actual crime.

Illegal immigrant stabs California woman to death after 'sanctuary' laws protected suspect from ICE 9 times

Hm. Wonder if that’s why they won’t let illegals come to their cities?

So what you are saying is the Founding Slave Rapists knew that LA would be part of the country, that we would be a mostly Urban society, and that we really needed to elect a crazy game show host after the majority of people clearly said no.

Yet they couldn't find a way to end slavery, and they thought bleeding was a good treatment for Strep Throat.

Holy shit...your dumb ass just defeated your own argument. It actually makes exponentially less sense back then with smaller “cities”. Now that we have ginormous metropolitans, it makes more sense than ever (and really illustrates the foresight and genius of our founders).

Not really? Frankly, a system that gives more votes to the barely populated smaller states where they fuck their cousins doesn't really make sense at all.

That Mormon shower rape you brag about back in the 80’s still has your ass all red and itchy huh?

You speak this bullcrap while ignoring all the bad that your side has done.... That is the definition of TDS, denial, and insanity there bud.

What bad stuff, specifically? Oh, never mind.

Trump is using racism to keep a certain percentage of the electorate inflamed... This is beyond contemptible and history will not be kind to it.

Um, no, actually, the Sanctuary cities are pretty welcoming because they know criminalizing an entire community is bad policy.

What bad stuff, specifically? Oh, never mind.

Trump is using racism to keep a certain percentage of the electorate inflamed... This is beyond contemptible and history will not be kind to it.

Um, no, actually, the Sanctuary cities are pretty welcoming because they know criminalizing an entire community is bad policy.

You are an idiot. Flat out liar to. The leader of your party says sending illegals to sanctuary city is illegal and un-American. But I can see why she wouldn’t send them to a shit hole like Chicago. They would all be shot up. Hell, Chicago is just barely above Tampico on the shithole scale, and jawing you as a demonstrated of the qualities of person from there, I see why she don’t want them there. Nothing cool comes from Chicago. Even the pizza you Garda in flyover country are so proud of was invented by a Texan.

You are an idiot. Flat out liar to. The leader of your party says sending illegals to sanctuary city is illegal and un-American. But I can see why she wouldn’t send them to a shit hole like Chicago. They would all be shot up. Hell, Chicago is just barely above Tampico on the shithole scale, and jawing you as a demonstrated of the qualities of person from there, I see why she don’t want them there. Nothing cool comes from Chicago. Even the pizza you Garda in flyover country are so proud of was invented by a Texan.

Uh, dude our Pizza was developed by Italian immigrants...

You do realize that dumping people you've arrested in places they weren't trying to get to is wrong, right? It also kind of indicates Trump's level of racism. He thinks all illegals are murderers, so he's punishing his enemies.

Uh, dude our Pizza was developed by Italian immigrants...

You do realize that dumping people you've arrested in places they weren't trying to get to is wrong, right? It also kind of indicates Trump's level of racism. He thinks all illegals are murderers, so he's punishing his enemies.

Der, dude, no it wasn’t. You are an idiot. You say let the illegals in, nust not in my town. What’s worse, is you are to weak and cowardly to admit it. Meh, keep your head down. I anticipate many shootings on your side of the country.

Der, dude, no it wasn’t. You are an idiot. You say let the illegals in, nust not in my town. What’s worse, is you are to weak and cowardly to admit it. Meh, keep your head down. I anticipate many shootings on your side of the country.

I've got no problem with undocumented folks in my town. I lived next to one for years, had no idea he hadn't had his documentation until ICE picked him up. He recently got back into the country and it's all good with me.

The problem, of course, is because Trump is a racist POS, he thinks that everyone is as terrified of brown people as he is.

I think we need to release all the illegals around Trump Properties, they'll quickly get jobs.

Trump is using racism...
The only people using racism are you Trump Derangement Syndrome nitwits who are falsely accusing Trump of "racism". You guys do that when you lose. You tried it on ALL of us when we were pointing out all of MaObama's failures.

Forum List

Back