Holder wants to keep Kids trapped in Failing Schools

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Do Holder and Obama really care about poor and minority children? I think not:mad:

Jindal to DOJ: Drop Lawsuit Against School Voucher Program

Bobby-Jindal-AP-Images.png

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R.) said the Justice Department (DOJ) “must stand down” from its lawsuit that attempts to block his state’s school voucher program, which allows students to flee failing schools.

On Aug. 24 the DOJ filed a petition in federal court to obtain a permanent injunction against the Louisiana Scholarship Program, blocking access to vouchers in districts that are under desegregation orders beginning in 2014 unless a judge approves them.

Jindal called the lawsuit “cynical, immoral, and hypocritical.”

“Nearly 50 years to the day of Martin Luther King’s famous ‘I have a dream’ speech, the Department of Justice under the Obama administration filed what I think is a despicable lawsuit,” he said at the National Press Club on Wednesday. “They went to federal court in Louisiana to try to trap thousands of children in failing schools.”

“The president and the Attorney General need to drop this lawsuit,” Jindal said. “At the very least they need to come to Louisiana and meet face to face with these moms and dads and their kids and explain to them why the Obama administration, why this Department of Justice don’t think that these children deserve a great education
.”

Jindal to DOJ: Drop Lawsuit Against School Voucher Program | Washington Free Beacon

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c97LlfaK-hM]DOJ Sues Louisiana To Stop School Voucher Program - Journal Editorial Report - YouTube[/ame]

Do Holder and Obama really care about poor and minority children? I think not:mad:

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R.) said the Justice Department (DOJ) “must stand down” from its lawsuit that attempts to block his state’s school voucher program, which allows students to flee failing schools.

On Aug. 24 the DOJ filed a petition in federal court to obtain a permanent injunction against the Louisiana Scholarship Program, blocking access to vouchers in districts that are under desegregation orders beginning in 2014 unless a judge approves them.

“Nearly 50 years to the day of Martin Luther King’s famous ‘I have a dream’ speech, the Department of Justice under the Obama administration filed what I think is a despicable lawsuit,” he said at the National Press Club on Wednesday. “They went to federal court in Louisiana to try to trap thousands of children in failing schools.”

“The president and the Attorney General need to drop this lawsuit,” Jindal said. “At the very least they need to come to Louisiana and meet face to face with these moms and dads and their kids and explain to them why the Obama administration, why this Department of Justice don’t think that these children deserve a great education

Jindal to DOJ: Drop Lawsuit Against School Voucher Program | Washington Free Beacon

Bobby Jindal is a good guy who wants to help. Obama and Holder are bad guys who want to pretend to be helpful. And the media still loves them.. :cuckoo:.

Bobby Jindal is a good guy who wants to help. Obama and Holder are bad guys who want to pretend to be helpful. And the media still loves them.. :cuckoo:.

Holder and Obama are frauds.... They could give a shit about those kids

You are right. It's about supporting the teachers unions and consolidating their power. Charter Schools and voucher programs undermine the unions. Obama and Holder will never agree to that. They have their kids in private schools.

Everybody else's kid can take a flying leap...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8OBji88YM]Jindal: I Will Not Accept Failure In Our Public Schools - YouTube[/ame]

Surprised they aren't doing like they did in Missouri recently. Ship all the dumb kids to really nice schools where almost all of the students achieved passing scores etc...The dumb kids were from a majority black area and school the smart students majority overwhelmingly white students from white area settled by people who fled St Louis suburbs after it was over run in the 70's.

You are right. It's about supporting the teachers unions and consolidating their power. Charter Schools and voucher programs undermine the unions. Obama and Holder will never agree to that. They have their kids in private schools.

Everybody else's kid can take a flying leap...

I'm beginning to suspect that you're not really a mean ugly black lady.

Holder doesn't give a shit about kids any more than he cared about the hundreds of innocent Mexican civilians who were murdered with the guns that he authorized to be shipped during the latest laughable and tragic screw-up by the ATF that they called Fast/Furious. Holder's agenda is about keeping his own ass out of prison while advancing Hussein's agenda.

It's all about keeping the kids in the government halls of indoctrination, you fuck up their heads early enough no one can change it.

Forum List

Back