Holder Wants Your Guns

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
They keep calling for gun control. Now they admit that won't work and are planning to force you to register your weapons – so they can confiscate them. Don't believe me? Well, the full pdf. of the memo is at http://static.infowars.com/2013/02/i/general/nij-gun-policy-memo.pdf

And it hasn't official been released by the DOJ.

Surprise! :eusa_whistle:

I don't know how this blogger got the info but seem to have some valid links @ Leaked Department of Justice Memo: Outlaw And Confiscate All Guns | Ace News Services 2014

Anyone who didnt know all along that the ultimate goal is to disarm the subjects, is naive at best and mind numbingly stupid at worst.

I will repeat this again.

The people who want to disarm the US aren't interested in "public safety" or "the children".

Their bed wetting sycophants might believe that bullshit, but they're too stupid to recognize the agenda for what it is.

The motivation for disarming the American People is far more sinister than even a disregard for individual rights or self defense. These sick sociopathic fucks are hell bent on managing the human population, and people with arms can resist being managed.

That's the bottom line.

Forum List

Back