Holding Hands. What do you think?

Yes to all of your questions. Kids do mock each other and that's why adults teach them not to. It sounds like your thought patterns are the same as a suspended pre-adolescent from the level of reasoning you have exhibited in quite a number of your posts. Were you held back often in school?

Obama mocks people who disagree with him all the time, does that make him per-adolescent, or dies it just make you stupid? Mocking others is a lot more natural than pussyfooting around and pretending that everything is fine simply because you don't want to hurt people's feelings. If you ever grow up you might learn that mocking other people is not the end of the world.

How did the POTUS fall out of the sky and into the discussion? I said you were pre - adolescent because you fail to grasp basic concepts any post adolescent knows. Are you always this dense or are you just pretending? Who said mocking was the end of the world? Fear is a natural response. Go take psych 101 and they will teach you the same thing I am teaching you now.

I am pre adolescent because I refuse to let you control me?

Dayam!

Normal boys get into fights.....that's natural.

So why have them act like queers and hold hands?

That's a really perverted punishment......... :doubt:

Why is holding hands "acting queer"?

Thats why I asked the question about it encouraging homophobia. if people are making comments like this what do you think the kids are doing?

I think the kids are being kids. You see to think that them being kids means that everyone is afraid of gays. Then you try to pretend you are better than me because I refuse to fall into your stupid way of thinking.

Obama mocks people who disagree with him all the time, does that make him per-adolescent, or dies it just make you stupid? Mocking others is a lot more natural than pussyfooting around and pretending that everything is fine simply because you don't want to hurt people's feelings. If you ever grow up you might learn that mocking other people is not the end of the world.

How did the POTUS fall out of the sky and into the discussion? I said you were pre - adolescent because you fail to grasp basic concepts any post adolescent knows. Are you always this dense or are you just pretending? Who said mocking was the end of the world? Fear is a natural response. Go take psych 101 and they will teach you the same thing I am teaching you now.

Dayam!

I already told you it was because you fail to grasp certain basic concepts with regularity. This is another example of it. Somehow you cant grasp what I am saying....again.

Why is holding hands "acting queer"?

Thats why I asked the question about it encouraging homophobia. if people are making comments like this what do you think the kids are doing?

I think the kids are being kids. You see to think that them being kids means that everyone is afraid of gays. Then you try to pretend you are better than me because I refuse to fall into your stupid way of thinking.

OK now the truth comes out. I dont care if you disagree with me. I just wanted to hear peoples opinions. Spiderman is an example of a person that understood that it was just a question. What happened to you? So you got threatened by my question and thought I was trying to convince you of something? :lol: Grow up. You tell on yourself too much Windbag. I don't think I'm better than you. You just feel inferior. I promise you no one is better than anyone else.

Last edited:

Dayam!

I already told you it was because you fail to grasp certain basic concepts with regularity. This is another example of it. Somehow you cant grasp what I am saying....again.

Me not believing that ancient astronauts built the pyramids does not make me stupid, per-adolescent, or even ignorant.

But, please, keep telling me how it makes you mature.

OK now the truth comes out. I dont care if you disagree with me. I just wanted to hear peoples opinions. Spiderman is an example of a person that understood that it was just a question. What happened to you? So you got threatened by my question and thought I was trying to convince you of something? :lol: Grow up. You tell on yourself too much Windbag. I don't think I'm better than you. You just feel inferior. I promise you no one is better than anyone else.

If you don't care that people disagree with you why were you the one that insisted that the fact that the kids allegedly asked if they were gay proved that the hand holding promotes homophobia?

Dayam!

Me not believing that ancient astronauts built the pyramids does not make me stupid, per-adolescent, or even ignorant.

What makes you think astronauts built the pyramids when everyone knows it was Black people from Africa? The space alien theory is from those that have a problem accepting Black people did it.

If you don't care that people disagree with you why were you the one that insisted that the fact that the kids allegedly asked if they were gay proved that the hand holding promotes homophobia?

See there is your lack of understanding cropping up again. Please post where I wrote that it proved that holding hands promoted homophobia. As usual you put the words you hear in your head into the words I type on the screen and come up confused. I think they have medication for that.

What makes you think astronauts built the pyramids when everyone knows it was Black people from Africa? The space alien theory is from those that have a problem accepting Black people did it.

thats not true.....in the movie i saw it looked like a bunch of Italians....

The only people that care what color the people who built the pyramids in Egypt were are the racists bigots.

Are you a racist bigot?

You really don't have to answer that everyone who reads your posts already knows the answer. The real question then becomes, why are you afraid of white people?

See there is your lack of understanding cropping up again. Please post where I wrote that it proved that holding hands promoted homophobia. As usual you put the words you hear in your head into the words I type on the screen and come up confused. I think they have medication for that.

Is this another of those "I didn't mean what I said posts?" Has that tactic ever worked for you?

I posted an actual clip of some Japanese that built one, after the idiot told me they failed even though they had modern equipment. Then he insisted they proved it was impossible by actually succeeding.

Somewhere in there, he started babbling about astronauts, lasers, and magic mushrooms. It really didn't make any sense, so I might have some of the details wrong.

Is this another of those "I didn't mean what I said posts?" Has that tactic ever worked for you?

No its just another time I have to tell you to stop inserting the voices in your head into what I write. When are you going to take your medication for that?

I posted an actual clip of some Japanese that built one, after the idiot told me they failed even though they had modern equipment. Then he insisted they proved it was impossible by actually succeeding.

Somewhere in there, he started babbling about astronauts, lasers, and magic mushrooms. It really didn't make any sense, so I might have some of the details wrong.

You showed me a picture of the pyramid they did not build to the standards they set out to do using the methods they claimed the Egyptians had used. Everyone knows they failed and they cheated by using modern methods. Thats when you starting claiming aliens built the pyramids for the Egyptians. Thats when I first detected you had cognitive issues.

Last edited:

You showed me a picture of the pyramid they did not build to the standards they set out to do using the methods they claimed the Egyptians had used. Everyone knows they failed and they cheated by using modern methods. Thats when you starting claiming aliens built the pyramids for the Egyptians. Thats when I first detected you had cognitive issues.

I posted a video of them standing on top of the pyramid you said they couldn't build even with modern (for the 1960s) construction equipment. Since their claim was that thousands of people were needed to build the original pyramids, and they didn't have that much manpower, the only people that would expect them to succeed in using the actual techniques are...

Well, no one would expect them to succeed, would they?

2 Mesa students forced to hold hands as punishment for fighting

Two East Valley high school students were forced to hold hands in front of their classmates as punishment this week for fighting.
Now that punishment is drawing criticism.

The students at Westwood High in Mesa were apparently given the option to hold hands instead of being suspended.

Read more: 2 Mesa students forced to hold hands as punishment for fighting

Does this encourage homophobic behavior or is this a good move on the part of the principal to stop fights?

Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT). It can be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, or hatred, may be based on irrational fear, and is sometimes related to religious beliefs.

seems inappropriate

according to the article the procedure brought about

some gay bashing and name calling from the other kids

does the school have policies against that sort of conduct

why not stick to the policies regarding in school fighting

maybe in the holiday tradition they could have put

them in stocks and had the other kids throw rotten

tomatoes lettuce and onions at them

in that way the bad boys could have been humiliated

and the whole school had a practical history lesson

I posted a video of them standing on top of the pyramid you said they couldn't build even with modern (for the 1960s) construction equipment. Since their claim was that thousands of people were needed to build the original pyramids, and they didn't have that much manpower, the only people that would expect them to succeed in using the actual techniques are...

Maybe you missed the memo. The couldnt cut the stones with the tools they claimed the Egyptians used. They couldn't transport 1 stone let alone all the stones with the methods they claimed the Egyptians used. Even using the modern tools the tolerances and accuracy of placing the stones together was juvenile in comparison to the Egyptians. On top of all that your story makes no sense. Why would they set out to prove they could do something without having the required resources to do it under their own guidelines? Does that make sense to even you?

Last edited:
2 Mesa students forced to hold hands as punishment for fighting

Two East Valley high school students were forced to hold hands in front of their classmates as punishment this week for fighting.
Now that punishment is drawing criticism.

The students at Westwood High in Mesa were apparently given the option to hold hands instead of being suspended.

Read more: 2 Mesa students forced to hold hands as punishment for fighting

Does this encourage homophobic behavior or is this a good move on the part of the principal to stop fights?

Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT). It can be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, or hatred, may be based on irrational fear, and is sometimes related to religious beliefs.

seems inappropriate

according to the article the procedure brought about

some gay bashing and name calling from the other kids

does the school have policies against that sort of conduct

why not stick to the policies regarding in school fighting

maybe in the holiday tradition they could have put

them in stocks and had the other kids throw rotten

tomatoes lettuce and onions at them

in that way the bad boys could have been humiliated

and the whole school had a practical history lesson

You get an A for reading comprehension. Its really amazing some people on this site cant read well enough to pick up on that.

Maybe you missed the memo. The couldnt cut the stones with the tools they claimed the Egyptians used. They couldn't transport 1 stone let alone all the stones with the methods they claimed the Egyptians used. Even using the modern tools the tolerances and accuracy of placing the stones together was juvenile in comparison to the Egyptians. On top of all that your story makes no sense. Why would they set out to prove they could do something without having the required resources to do it under their own guidelines? Does that make sense to even you?

They couldn't cut the stone because they didn't have permission from the Egyptian government to do so, their permit required them to return the site to its original condition. That means they had to use stones that were already cut, but not removed from the quarry. Since that particular experiment other people have used the technology available to the ancient Egyptians to cut large blocks of granite into monoliths, and set them upright, all without using any modern construction equipment.

Yet you still insist that it is impossible, and that the pyramids don't exist, despite the fact that they do.

Forum List

Back