🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hollyweird pushes more of its cultural marxist agenda on kids

Wow . You righties are really whacked out freaks .
Says the one that approves of a kids movie being filled with sexual degenerate propaganda. Yeah we are the freaks mmhmm.

Have u ever watched a Disney flick? Two moms is the least of the problems .

Shit, the "princesses " are usually a bunch of superficial whores .

Lesbian couple in Disney’s ‘Finding Dory’?

Good to know this BEFORE I took my 4 year old to see it.

Disgusting. Why don't they get back to the kind of stuff that's good for a healthy culture ---- murders and shootings and explosions and fires and tortures and aliens attacking with flamethrowing Uzis and rapes and decapitations and the obligatory fistfight every ten minutes. You know -- wholesome stuff.

Did you know that the Aladdin song "a whole new world " is about anal sex ?

Princess Jasmine: Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feelings
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky1

Princess Jasmine: A whole new world
Aladdin: (Don't you dare close your eyes)
Princess Jasmine: A hundred thousand things to see
Aladdin: (Hold your breath, it gets better)

Princess Jasmine: I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back
To where I used to be

Promoted Content
Introducing IVY PARK at Nordstrom

Read more: Aladdin - A Whole New World Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Says the one that approves of a kids movie being filled with sexual degenerate propaganda. Yeah we are the freaks mmhmm.

Oh my yes that's SOOOOO much worse than 2 faggots or 2 lesbians! Kids DO know what 2 guys or 2 girls kissing is they do NOT know what a superficial princess is you halfwit. Its AIMED at kids because at that age its easier to brainwash them.

Oh my yes that's SOOOOO much worse than 2 faggots or 2 lesbians! Kids DO know what 2 guys or 2 girls kissing is they do NOT know what a superficial princess is you halfwit. Its AIMED at kids because at that age its easier to brainwash them.

Yes , much better to imprint on lil girls that your whole life is about looking pretty and finding a man to take care of you !

MyGod! Has anyone else ever wondered why Donald Duck has no pants? How is it Goofy can talk, but Pluto cannot?

And why are Social Conservatives not more concerned with the giant stick up their asses but scared stiff about a pair of Disney princesses?

Sexual perversion now in cartoons. Sick fuks.
That's cultural marxists for you.

Cultural Marxism places great emphasis on analyzing, controlling, and changing the popular culture, the popular discourse, the mass media, and the language itself. Seeing culture as often having more or less subconscious influences on people which create and sustain inequalities, Cultural Marxists themselves often try to remove these inequalities by more or less subtle manipulation and censorship of culture.

Sexual perversion now in cartoons. Sick fuks.
That's cultural marxists for you.

Cultural Marxism places great emphasis on analyzing, controlling, and changing the popular culture, the popular discourse, the mass media, and the language itself. Seeing culture as often having more or less subconscious influences on people which create and sustain inequalities, Cultural Marxists themselves often try to remove these inequalities by more or less subtle manipulation and censorship of culture.
I saw no sexual content in the movie trailer posted, want to show us the perversion you are so upset about? (Like a ghey fem-boi..) So we can see what you are imagining...

Yes , much better to imprint on lil girls that your whole life is about looking pretty and finding a man to take care of you !

Cultural Marxist reply to a T!
Urban Dictionary defines cultural Marxism as “The gradual process of destroying all traditions, languages, religions, individuality, government, family, law and order in order to re-assemble society in the future as a communist utopia. This utopia will have no notion of gender, traditions, morality, God or even family or the state.”

Destroy the notion of a traditional family unit. Oh and BTW my oldest daughter is 9 and has wanted to be a Veterinarian since she was 5 and I tell her to do so I push her and help her with that as much as you can at 9. I tell her she shouldn't need to depend on a man but me and her mother DO want and expect grand kids and she looked at me like duh I always wanted babies....She will become a Vet and then marry and be a mother but she knows because we are not some cultural marxist family that being a mother is the greatest gift in the world. Things run smoothly and as they should as long as some cultural marxist swine doesn't try and brainwash the children.

..She will become a Vet and then marry and be a mother but she knows because we are not some cultural marxist family that being a mother is the greatest gift in the world.

I hope she does not have as poor grammar skills as Dad...but you make up for it by being a populist ignorant dweeb...the part highlighted means that you think being a Mother, being heralded by cultural Marxism as being the greatest gift in the world, as being bad...So, do you really know what you mean, or are you just drunk and trying to insult?

Forum List

Back