🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hollyweird pushes more of its cultural marxist agenda on kids

Wow . You righties are really whacked out freaks .
Says the one that approves of a kids movie being filled with sexual degenerate propaganda. Yeah we are the freaks mmhmm.

Have u ever watched a Disney flick? Two moms is the least of the problems .

Shit, the "princesses " are usually a bunch of superficial whores .

Oh my yes that's SOOOOO much worse than 2 faggots or 2 lesbians! Kids DO know what 2 guys or 2 girls kissing is they do NOT know what a superficial princess is you halfwit. Its AIMED at kids because at that age its easier to brainwash them.

Yes , much better to imprint on lil girls that your whole life is about looking pretty and finding a man to take care of you !

Cultural Marxist reply to a T!
Urban Dictionary defines cultural Marxism as “The gradual process of destroying all traditions, languages, religions, individuality, government, family, law and order in order to re-assemble society in the future as a communist utopia. This utopia will have no notion of gender, traditions, morality, God or even family or the state.”

Destroy the notion of a traditional family unit. Oh and BTW my oldest daughter is 9 and has wanted to be a Veterinarian since she was 5 and I tell her to do so I push her and help her with that as much as you can at 9. I tell her she shouldn't need to depend on a man but me and her mother DO want and expect grand kids and she looked at me like duh I always wanted babies....She will become a Vet and then marry and be a mother but she knows because we are not some cultural marxist family that being a mother is the greatest gift in the world. Things run smoothly and as they should as long as some cultural marxist swine doesn't try and brainwash the children.

You do realize that Homosexuality and cross dressing has been in Cartoons since the days of the original bugs bunny pictures.

Bugs Bunny has dressed up as a female rabbit before and kissed Fudd...

th

Donald Duck ( no not Trump ) dressed in drag.

Donald%2BDuck%2B362_18a.jpg

What is my point?

Simple, the reality is you were raised watching these cartoons and I bet you never once thought about kissing the boy next to you ( if you are male and if you are a female then lass ) or dressing up to look like a girl...

It is a cartoon...

Forum List

Back