Hollywood at it again.....

Aside from dudes horrible attempt to prove me incorrect.....

I am looking forward to this years Halloween horror nights at universal. To see how they incorporate this new purge into the park. They really did a nice job last time.

You should probably list they bond movies too. There were several where It was White bad guys. Matter of fact I get they were mostly white bad guys.

Presume you are looking for a response from GG. For my part, I have not watched a Bond movies since Never Say Never Again. Connery & Lazenby were the only "real" Bonds in my book.

You should probably list they bond movies too. There were several where It was White bad guys. Matter of fact I get they were mostly white bad guys.

Presume you are looking for a response from GG. For my part, I have not watched a Bond movies since Never Say Never Again. Connery & Lazenby were the only "real" Bonds in my book.

Yeah I agree but I also liked roger moore. I grew up with him as my bond.

I just wanted dude to back up his nonsense. I got to thinking about bond movies and I don't remember Muslims being the villains.

I just wanted dude to back up his nonsense. I got to thinking about bond movies and I don't remember Muslims being the villains.

Thought so. Thanks for the clarification. Off the top of my head, the only non-white European megalomaniac villain I remember from the Bonds I have seen was Dr. No, who was a Chinese megalomaniac.

Thought so. Thanks for the clarification. Off the top of my head, the only non-white European megalomaniac villain I remember from the Bonds I have seen was Dr. No, who was a Chinese megalomaniac.

Thank you. I thought so.

I see GG turned tail outta here lol

American movies should not be taken as a reality. In the main they promote xenophobia by portraying the wider world as a dangerous and anti american place.
Taken is not a documentary and Paris is safer than Chicago.
Not all Albanians are people smugglers.

I think you can trace it all back to the Die Hard movies.

Great movies but not reality.

The arabs are almost always the bad guys in movies.

Start naming the movies.
argo, 13 hours, black hawk down, several bond movies...

the list goes on and on right back to the nineties. They are the new russians, who were the new germans...

here is but a few more

7 movies where Arabs or Muslims are everything but the heroes

team america?
that 3 kings one with george cluny?

do you even realize how much brain i have left??? do you have any idea how retarded i am from alcohol? yet i'm rattling them off.

wow SEVEN WHOLE MOVIES-----out of tens of thousands

Taken was Albanians. Nice try.

Still Muslims.

not all Albanians are muslims------The Albanians that the Turkish muslims slaughtered 1915 ---were Christians----it is true that the Albanian Christian population has been DIMINISHED thru GENOCIDE-----but Christian is still a very significant proportion of Albania. Almost all the Albanians I have encountered in the USA-----have been christian

not all Albanians are muslims------The Albanians that the Turkish muslims slaughtered 1915 ---were Christians----it is true that the Albanian Christian population has been DIMINISHED thru GENOCIDE-----but Christian is still a very significant proportion of Albania. Almost all the Albanians I have encountered in the USA-----have been christian

Not all Egyptians are Muslim...:dunno:

true----but Egypt has a larger proportion of muslims than Albanian has muslims-------the Christian population there is also diminishing. In both countries----Christians face persecution by muslims

true----but Egypt has a larger proportion of muslims than Albanian has muslims-------the Christian population there is also diminishing. In both countries----Christians face persecution by muslims

PS----most Egyptians I have encountered in the USA have been christians

Just watched the new purge.

Once again the bad guys are white and christian. One even had tattoos and a confederate flag patch lol

Good guys ... Black, Mexican, and white liberal.

Even the foreign bad guys were Russians.

Lord knows if we actually had a purge the Muslims would be all over it ....

When Muslims are at a historic rate of murder you think it would be nice for Hollywood to acknowledge that and quit blaming anything white, christian, or Russian.

It is a fictitious movie. A story told for entertainment. You are looking for the documentary section of Netflix.

Spoiler Alert: The Hunger Games are also fictitious stories. They 'seem' real because the people that make them are good at their jobs.

It's any movie and production. If they aren't doing that they are making sure the hero is gay or a tranny.
name one fucken movie where the hero is gay or a tranny?

wth?
Toy Story..

Forum List

Back