Hollywood Pedophiles

Hollywood celebrates and defends their child molesters!

Child rapist and award-winning director Roman Polanski
_46451535_roman_afp300b.jpg

Letters From Hollywood: Roman Polanski's Rape Of Child No Big Thing

One of Polanski's defenders is Woody Allen.

Woody Allen Pedophile

Woody Allen with daughter he molested
065ebea9be56e8bb9865d0147c6143d8b425b9bf.jpg

Last edited:
Hollywood has glorified gay activist Harvey Milk as a saint. They somehow forgot to mention that Milk had sex with a child or that he was closely allied to Jim Jones.

Here is an excerpt from Randy Shilts' The Mayor of Castro Street pertaining to Milk’s boyfriend, Jack Galen McKinley:

"...sixteen-year-old McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure...At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him." (pages 30-31)

Apparently this kind of behavior was not unusual for Milk. More excerpts:

"It would be to boyish-looking men in their late teens and early 20's that Milk would be attracted for the rest of his life." (page 24)

"Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." (page 180)

IMHO David Letterman is one of the worst.

Whether it's gawking over some barely 18-year-old guest's legs, making fun of minors like Sarah Palin's daughter back in the day and Justin Bieber today or just being the oafish turd-in-general that he is, I have gotten to the point that I just can't help but surmise that the guy is a closet sadist.

And by sadist, I don't mean that in a trivial, light-hearted way.

I ain't Rasputin and don't have the power of clairvoyancy, but for some reason I can't help but think of Letterman every time I see that 1998 Nicolas Cage film 8MM.

Letterman reminds me of that corporate giant who paid to have a little girl killed in a snuff film in that movie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back