Hollywood Studios Are Still Not Representing LGBQT Characters Enough

I'm for polygamy. Are you for or against my freedom?

Careful for what you wish...

latest

What you people want to do with LBGT people is similar to what Iran does.

Are you on the side of that or are you on the side of freedom? I know where I stand.

:lol:

By all means, go for it.

Did you expect people to be outraged at the idea?
Obviously they are, I'd go to prison if caught.

You'd just have to do it like the FLDS people do - one legal marriage, and many other "spiritual" marriages.

But I don't give a fuck, if that's what you want to do.

Are you on the side of that or are you on the side of freedom? I know where I stand.

By all means, go for it.

You'd just have to do it like the FLDS people do - one legal marriage, and many other "spiritual" marriages.

Sure, like homos used to have to hide their marriages.
Bigot.

So you stand for kiddie rape and spreading diseases to the innocent. Iran doesn't want to send homos anywhere; on the other hand I'm fine with sending homos to Iran, especially after decades of the homo rights activists barraging us all with how 'enlightened' Islam is compared to da evul Xians n Joos, cuz like, raping little boys has always been a standard feature of Muslim 'cultural achievements', and the deranged idiots think that was 'acceptance', so more power to them, I have no problem sending them all to their fag Paradises in the ME or any other Muslim bastion of 'enlightenment' and homosexual 'tolerance'.

Yeah I'm not seeing a lot of Christians tossing gays off roofs.

All church services in Europe and America have always ended with howling mobs racing out the doors looking for hapless Negroes and homosexuals to burn at the stake or lynch. We know this from our 'Gay History Month' documentaries on PBS and in our 4th grade 'History' classes now.

So you stand for kiddie rape and spreading diseases to the innocent. Iran doesn't want to send homos anywhere; on the other hand I'm fine with sending homos to Iran, especially after decades of the homo rights activists barraging us all with how 'enlightened' Islam is compared to da evul Xians n Joos, cuz like, raping little boys has always been a standard feature of Muslim 'cultural achievements', and the deranged idiots think that was 'acceptance', so more power to them, I have no problem sending them all to their fag Paradises in the ME or any other Muslim bastion of 'enlightenment' and homosexual 'tolerance'.

Yeah I'm not seeing a lot of Christians tossing gays off roofs.

All church services in Europe and America have always ended with howling mobs racing out the doors looking for hapless Negroes and homosexuals to burn at the stake or lynch. We know this from our 'Gay History Month' documentaries on PBS and in our 4th grade 'History' classes now.

And the Crusades....the Crusades!!!!

Leftists are history challenged

By all means, go for it.

Bigot.

Hey, if you want to campaign to legalize polygamy, that's fine with me. I'd support it.

By all means, go for it.

Bigot.

Hey, if you want to campaign to legalize polygamy, that's fine with me. I'd support it.
I just want equality. My mom and sisters should be my legal wives except for you bigots stopping us.

By all means, go for it.

Bigot.

I just want equality. My mom and sisters should be my legal wives except for you bigots stopping us.

I'm not stopping you, fuckwit.

If you're so desperate to marry your mother and your sister, then get to work trying to change the laws.

The poor tv executives, just can't live with people not watching their degenerate garbage.

Forum List

Back