Holocaust Evidence

Scratch marks on the inside an Auschwitz gas chamber

powerful-photos-26.jpg

40 of the Most Powerful Images Ever Captured on Film - Page 39 of 41 - coViral

that pic means nothing. Read my sig. The red army was atheist jews.

You've got to be really blinded by your biases to suggest that the scratches were planted post-war. I feel sorry for you, wallowing in your hate. There's all sorts of evidence in areas of Europe not liberated by the Soviets. Wake up before it's too late.

You've got to be really blinded by your biases to suggest that the scratches were planted post-war. I feel sorry for you, wallowing in your hate. There's all sorts of evidence in areas of Europe not liberated by the Soviets. Wake up before it's too late.

These scratches have been added recently using coins and not finger nails.

I'm a forensic investigator so I know these things.

These scratches have been added recently using coins and not finger nails. I'm a forensic investigator so I know these things.
You've been there and know better than all the forensic investigators over the years? Please give us a cite to your forensic research.

I was born and raised in America, where all school children are indoctrinated to accept the official Holocaust story as 100% factual.

It wasn't until later in life that I did my own research on the subject. Not to debunk it, but to learn more about the alleged event from a historical perspective.

But the more I delved into the official narrative, the more I found factual inconsistencies, bogus physical evidence, and even blatant outright lies.

I am not a denier, but a revisionist. In that the official holocaust story as told, needs to be re-examined and corrected for inaccuracies based on new evidence. We do this with every other historical event to get to the truth.

So why not apply the same scientific rigor to the so called Holocaust? ..... :cool:

These scratches have been added recently using coins and not finger nails. I'm a forensic investigator so I know these things.
You've been there and know better than all the forensic investigators over the years? Please give us a cite to your forensic research.

Tell me about all the forensic investigations?

Tell me about all the forensic investigations?
You tell me. You're the one making wild assertions contrary to what has been known since immediately after the war.

The only evidence I ever needed was the word of my grandfather who saw the death camps first hand.

I was born and raised in America, where all school children are indoctrinated to accept the official Holocaust story as 100% factual.

It wasn't until later in life that I did my own research on the subject. Not to debunk it, but to learn more about the alleged event from a historical perspective.

But the more I delved into the official narrative, the more I found factual inconsistencies, bogus physical evidence, and even blatant outright lies.

I am not a denier, but a revisionist. In that the official holocaust story as told, needs to be re-examined and corrected for inaccuracies based on new evidence. We do this with every other historical event to get to the truth.

So why not apply the same scientific rigor to the so called Holocaust? ..... :cool:
Ok so there have been some exaggerations.

What less would you expect from Jewish journalism?

But we do have enough photos to prove it did happen.

The quantification may be inaccurate maybe, sure, but we have no doubt that it did happen to a major extent.

I was born in the USA and attended public schools from kindergarten thru Doctrate. I never learned
anything about the Holocaust in school. I did learn about about the relatives I WOULD HAVE had ---had sunni like shit not murdered them. As an adult I did get to examine (physically) some of the survivors.
Most importantly ----I did read the islamo-Nazi propaganda that fluttered about my semi-rural, semi-suburban town. and later on I came into contact with the vile products of the filth of the mosque education---ie the widom of those who licked the shitty as of a rapist pig born of a whore in mecca-----and even visited mosques where I listened to the FILTH of the khutbah jumaat whilst struggling not to vomit

I was born in the USA and attended public schools from kindergarten thru Doctrate. I never learned
anything about the Holocaust in school. I did learn about about the relatives I WOULD HAVE had ---had sunni like shit not murdered them. As an adult I did get to examine (physically) some of the survivors.
Most importantly ----I did read the islamo-Nazi propaganda that fluttered about my semi-rural, semi-suburban town. and later on I came into contact with the vile products of the filth of the mosque education---ie the widom of those who licked the shitty as of a rapist pig born of a whore in mecca-----and even visited mosques where I listened to the FILTH of the khutbah jumaat whilst struggling not to vomit
I agree with you Rosie(with a qualifier this would not have been Islamo but White Nazi Trash) your time line is out of sync....steve, the Sunni comment is out of order and stupid....Viva The Jews,Viva The Palestinians

I agree with you Rosie(with a qualifier this would not have been Islamo but White Nazi Trash) your time line is out of sync....steve, the Sunni comment is out of order and stupid....Viva The Jews,Viva The Palestinians

nope----the literature itself is islamo Nazi------in fact some of it was written by Nazi war criminals who escaped to the loving arms of their muslim admirers in Syria and Egypt and a few converted to the stench of islam. The town of my childhood did harbor lots of white Nazi trash who ate the shit.. The very same stuff is taught in SCHOOL in muslim cesspits

nope----the literature itself is islamo Nazi------in fact some of it was written by Nazi war criminals who escaped to the loving arms of their muslim admirers in Syria and Egypt and a few converted to the stench of islam. The town of my childhood did harbor lots of white Nazi trash who ate the shit.. The very same stuff is taught in SCHOOL in muslim cesspits
Well not Thank God Rosie,here....Keep Strong...steve

What forensic investigators?

Forum List

Back