Holy crap i just lit up a smoke at a bar

"The point being, a fucking smoker isn't committing an individual act"

No shit Sherlock but the same is equally true for everyone else whether they breathe smoke or not. When are you gonna start paying taxes for your rank bad breath? Or your rotten perfume or after shave? How about your car exhaust? Or your city busses? Or your BO? Your argument is invalid.

"The point being, a fucking smoker isn't committing an individual act"

No shit Sherlock but the same is equally true for everyone else whether they breathe smoke or not. When are you gonna start paying taxes for your rank bad breath? Or your rotten perfume or after shave? How about your car exhaust? Or your city busses? Or your BO? Your argument is invalid.

Actually you would have lost the point by less if you posted nothing.

:dig:

"Actually you would have lost the point by less if you posted nothing."

So you beg the question.

I am smoking at this moment. I quit 3 years ago. Obama-Clinton has left this world in a mess. Three friends just bought guns for the first time. They are at a shooting range right now. I never thought I would entertain the idea
of owning a gun, but perhaps it's time.

d

Obama and Clinton drove you to smoke? That's some powerful control they have over you.

I am smoking at this moment. I quit 3 years ago. Obama-Clinton has left this world in a mess. Three friends just bought guns for the first time. They are at a shooting range right now. I never thought I would entertain the idea

d

Obama and Clinton drove you to smoke? That's some powerful control they have over you.
The state of disarray and lawlessness this administration has brought out people on the streets call for murder and destruction and you think Obama and Clinton have control over ME?

Okaaay....:rolleyes:

d

The state of disarray and lawlessness this administration has brought out people on the streets call for murder and destruction and you think Obama and Clinton have control over ME?

That sounds pretty dramatic.

d

That sounds pretty dramatic.
Not quite as dramatic as Obama and Clinton's ineffectual domestic and foreign policies.

If you are such a dumb ass that you think second hand smoke in some bar is a threat to your health, just don't fucking go there.

d
No need to go to the range, every time you take a puff you are putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger.

Screw that.

If you are such a dumb ass that you think second hand smoke in some bar is a threat to your health, just don't fucking go there.

Ummmmmmmmmmm...... the bar already disallows it, so there ain't supposed to BE any secondhand smoke.

Say, how 'bout if I back up my 1951 Studebaker to the front door and run the engine while I drink in there? Why not, it's "my" car ---------- right?

:rolleyes:

I had to apologize to everyone and put it put..

Fucking asshole liberals

Hey, bring your own atmosphere next time. We're using this one.

Isn't hard to breathe with your head up your ass?
And you said we...just how many heads do you have up there?

Another "I can't think of a response" checks in. They're multiplying.

Says the moron who thinks she owns the atmosphere.

Ummmmmmmmmmm...... the bar already disallows it, so there ain't supposed to BE any secondhand smoke.

Say, how 'bout if I back up my 1951 Studebaker to the front door and run the engine while I drink in there? Why not, it's "my" car ---------- right?

good point

muhammed as a private property owner gets to make the choice if it is allowed on his property

not the government saying so

Fucking asshole liberals

"She"? Who the fuck is "she"? The Goddess?

Well --- She prolly does. But some jackoff blowing smoke into the room clearly does not.
I hate to break this to ya but ---- you don't get to pee in the pool either. Nor do you get to take a dump on the table at the restaurant. See the pattern yet? Because they're all for the same reason.

Rough planet, huh?

good point

muhammed as a private property owner gets to make the choice if it is allowed on his property

not the government saying so

Who the fuck mentioned "goverment"?

Fucking asshole liberals

"She"? Who the fuck is "she"? The Goddess?

Well --- She prolly does. But some jackoff blowing smoke into the room clearly does not.

I'm sorry....it's just that you act like a little bitch so often I just assumed.

Forum List

Back