Holy crap i just lit up a smoke at a bar

Houston lost a lot of bars and nightclubs due to the smoking ban. And of course a crap load of taxes.
They all moved outside the city limits.

Since there are many more NON-smokers than smokers, that's not likely to be the cause of "a lot of bars and nightclubs" closing.

Admit it - you just made that up.

You're forgetting that drinkers are smokers.

And?

How does that impact what I wrote?

There are now more NON-smokers than smokers. Some drink alcohol and some don't.

Actually there have always been more nonsmokers than smokers. Even after Big Tobacco hooked army vets in World War One and propagated the whole thing via mass media, smokers never exceeded about 40% of the population (here).

Check out how times change --- watch what Mike Wallace does in the first ten seconds here:

Can you imagine anybody doing that now?

Evidence like this lets us know it wasn't that long ago at all that we were subhuman knuckledraggers. And in many things still are.

Last edited:
I had to apologize to everyone and put it put..

Fucking asshole liberals

Hey, bring your own atmosphere next time. We're using this one.

As expensive as cigs. are now (due to "taxes" non-smokers have tacked on) you should have to pay a percentage for second-hand smoke. You want your own atmosphere go outside until you start paying your share of taxes.

And what planet do you live on where the fucking air is taxed?

The point being, a fucking smoker isn't committing an individual act. He's involving everybody in the room whether they want to be involved or not.

Essplain to the class where you get the right to do that, Sparkles.

Now, if the smoker brings in his own air tank into which he can blow his cancer-ridden burnt air, smoke all you want. You're entitled to deposit whatever you like in your own lungs --- you're not entitled to everybody else's too.

You idiot you didn't get the memo?

2nd hand smoke is a fraud.

It killed my mother.

Fraud this. :fu:

Please you are telling me 2nd hand smoke killed your gorgeous smart mother when George burns smoked every day and lived to like 90?

Hey, bring your own atmosphere next time. We're using this one.

As expensive as cigs. are now (due to "taxes" non-smokers have tacked on) you should have to pay a percentage for second-hand smoke. You want your own atmosphere go outside until you start paying your share of taxes.

The point being, a fucking smoker isn't committing an individual act. He's involving everybody in the room whether they want to be involved or not.

Now, if the smoker brings in his own air tank into which he can blow his cancer-ridden burnt air, smoke all you want. You're entitled to deposit whatever you like in your own lungs --- you're not entitled to everybody else's too.

It killed my mother.

Please you are telling me 2nd hand smoke killed your gorgeous smart mother when George burns smoked every day and lived to like 90?

George Burns lived to be 100 actually.

WAY more than enough time to figure out what a biased sample fallacy is.

It killed my mother.

Bullshit you just proved my point

It killed my mother.

Nope. I just gave your fallacy a name and sent it to school.

You got an F.

See that video in post 61? It's there for more than just the way the guy flicks his match to the studio floor (something that would never EVER be tolerated in any studio I've ever worked in)....

--- One of the two guys in the video lived to be 93. The other guy had three heart attacks and died at the age of 50. Chain smoker.

Last edited:

It killed my mother.

Nope. I just gave your fallacy a name and sent it to school.

You got an F.

No you are using emotions instead of common sense facts.

Pogo I am truly sorry your mom died but to make up a story it was because of 2nd hand smoking is a fallacy.

We get It, you don't like to breath smoke while your eating and such..

But don't try to bullshit us in your false science claim.

Houston lost a lot of bars and nightclubs due to the smoking ban. And of course a crap load of taxes.
They all moved outside the city limits.

Since there are many more NON-smokers than smokers, that's not likely to be the cause of "a lot of bars and nightclubs" closing.

Admit it - you just made that up.

You're forgetting that drinkers are smokers.

And?

How does that impact what I wrote?

There are now more NON-smokers than smokers. Some drink alcohol and some don't.

Actually there have always been more nonsmokers than smokers. Even after Big Tobacco hooked army vets in World War One and propagated the whole thing via mass media, smokers never exceeded about 40% of the population (here).

Check out how times change --- watch what Mike Wallace does in the first ten seconds here:

Can you imagine anybody doing that now?

Evidence like this lets us know it wasn't that long ago at all that we were subhuman knuckledraggers. And in many things still are.

Winston commercial from 1961.......imagine if they did something like that today?

Fucking asshole liberals

Why would you want others to breathe in your stink?

Another one just proved my point you used fake science to do society change....

You have a disgusting habit of forcing your filth on others. Never should have been allowed in public

Yet you force us to parade on a new jersey beach..making US look at you wearing this RW?
images.jpg

Fucking asshole liberals

You have a disgusting habit of forcing your filth on others. Never should have been allowed in public

Yet you force us to parade on a new jersey beach..making US look at you wearing this RW?View attachment 81817
What does that have to do with you forcing others to breathe your stink?

Fucking asshole liberals

Yet you force us to parade on a new jersey beach..making US look at you wearing this RW?View attachment 81817
Eye pollution

Eye pollution

Yyyyeah --- the difference is you can look or not look anywhere you want, but there's only one atmosphere and you don't have a choice. Unless you're a fish.

Why don't you just go electronic if you can't quit the addiction?

Eye pollution

Yyyyeah --- the difference is you can look or not look anywhere you want, but there's only one atmosphere and you don't have a choice. Unless you're a fish.

Plain and simple for me pogo...
You forced me to buy obama care I want my money back and you to pay.

Eye pollution

So your plan is to get lung cancer to get even with Obama?

Eye pollution

I've never "forced you" to do jack shit. Not even to drink from the water I lead you to.
Take some fucking self-responsibility once in your life.

The point being, a fucking smoker isn't committing an individual act. He's involving everybody in the room whether they want to be involved or not

As I just wrote everybody in the room involves everybody else with what they exhale. Why pick on smokers and not others? I may dislike your rank breath as much as you dislike a smokers. Not that hard to understand.

The point being, a fucking smoker isn't committing an individual act. He's involving everybody in the room whether they want to be involved or not

As I just wrote everybody in the room involves everybody else with what they exhale. Why pick on smokers and not others? I may dislike your rank breath as much as you dislike a smokers. Not that hard to understand.
I usually have to get within a few inches to smell someone's breath...I can smell the stench of a smoker as soon as I enter a room

Forum List

Back