Holy crap i just lit up a smoke at a bar

Hey, bring your own atmosphere next time. We're using this one.

Isn't hard to breathe with your head up your ass?
And you said we...just how many heads do you have up there?

Another "I can't think of a response" checks in. They're multiplying.

Says the moron who thinks she owns the atmosphere.

"She"? Who the fuck is "she"? The Goddess?

Well --- She prolly does. But some jackoff blowing smoke into the room clearly does not.

I'm sorry....it's just that you act like a little bitch so often I just assumed.

That's weird, I don't remember asking you for a corkscrew because you're such a whine seller.

Well --- She prolly does. But some jackoff blowing smoke into the room clearly does not.

I'm sorry....it's just that you act like a little bitch so often I just assumed.

That's weird, I don't remember asking you for a corkscrew because you're such a whine seller.

That doesnt even make sense.

she certainly has me convinced

has for along time

If you are such a dumb ass that you think second hand smoke in some bar is a threat to your health, just don't fucking go there.

Ummmmmmmmmmm...... the bar already disallows it, so there ain't supposed to BE any secondhand smoke.

Say, how 'bout if I back up my 1951 Studebaker to the front door and run the engine while I drink in there? Why not, it's "my" car ---------- right?

:rolleyes:

good point

muhammed as a private property owner gets to make the choice if it is allowed on his property

not the government saying so

Who the fuck mentioned "goverment"?
who the fuck else would interfere with a bar owners right to choose

if he allows smoking on the property or not retard

Houston lost a lot of bars and nightclubs due to the smoking ban. And of course a crap load of taxes.
They all moved outside the city limits.

They did that here in Toledo. I wrote a song about it.

QUIT stealing my air you staid ones, I've already charmed that breath.

(inhaled some sap you showed no gratitude,) THEN YOU

SPIT falsified accusations, swear I'm spreading harm and death.

(It's a bum rap so shove your platitude.) THEN EAT

SHIT! Legislate regulations, small corner taverns went broke.

(Please squeeze them out cause they're so seedy) THEN THEY

SPLIT, The irate bar room patrons left the town so they could smoke.

(Goodbye to nightlife in the city) TELL ME

Who owns the live air in the beer joints on blues night?
Who owns the floor who owns the door who pays the light?

Who pays the bands that bring the atmosphere alive?

Is it Mayor Jack Ford? All he brought was dead air.

The city council? Some more dead air.

Doctor doogooder? DEAD AIR!

But guess what. Toledo don't like dead air.

The old wise men of the city gather at the corner bars.
Usually at the corner of the bar in the corner bars.
They plotted where they've learned and earned their scars.
The people shot down the fascist smoking czars.

The atmosphere wasn't dead, it was a sleeping hungry bear.
Music stormed back to the city, woke up the starving air.
Tornadoes hit the stages, tempests beat the floor.
The pulse is pumping every body, mind, heart and soul.
This creature is revived, The air is alive. It's electric.

Who owns the live air in the beer joints on blues night?
Who owns the floor who owns the door who pays the light?
Who pays the bands that bring the atmosphere alive.
The air is alive, the air is all right.
This city feels like home again.

If you are such a dumb ass that you think second hand smoke in some bar is a threat to your health, just don't fucking go there.

Ummmmmmmmmmm...... the bar already disallows it, so there ain't supposed to BE any secondhand smoke.

Say, how 'bout if I back up my 1951 Studebaker to the front door and run the engine while I drink in there? Why not, it's "my" car ---------- right?

good point

muhammed as a private property owner gets to make the choice if it is allowed on his property

Whether a bar (or anywhere) "allows smoking" isn't anywhere near the point.

The point is, those are your lungs, you put whatever you want in 'em ------- RIGHT?
By the same token, these are MY lungs, and you don't get to put whatever you want in them too.

Understand??

That's why the first thing I said here was "bring your own air tank". If you can do that without peeing in everybody else's pool, then knock yourself out, who cares.

It's when you start pushing your shit on other people that the stop sign goes up.

UNDERSTAND?

good point

The point is, those are your lungs, you put whatever you want in 'em ------- RIGHT?
By the same token, these are MY lungs, and you don't get to put whatever you want in them too.

Understand??

That's why the first thing I said here was "bring your own air tank". If you can do that without peeing in everybody else's pool, then knock yourself out, who cares.

It's when you start pushing your shit on other people that the stop sign goes up.

UNDERSTAND?
You are simply wrong. If someone is smoking in a bar and you don't like it, you can fucking leave. You nanny state control freaks are the #1 threat to liberty.

good point

Understand??

UNDERSTAND?
You are simply wrong. If someone is smoking in a bar and you don't like it, you can fucking leave. You nanny state control freaks are the #1 threat to liberty.

and what if I was fucking there first?

Ooops.

good point

Understand??

UNDERSTAND?

You can fucking leave. It's not a prison, it's a bar.

You Dumocrat control freaks do not understand the concept of liberty.

Understand??

UNDERSTAND?

You can fucking leave. It's not a prison, it's a bar.

You Dumocrat control freaks do not understand the concept of liberty.

I don't have a political party, never have, but I do know I don't get to pee in a public pool or shit in a public restaurant. I don't get to back up my Studebaker to the door and pump your house full of exhaust do I? Or can you "just leave"?

Oh noes! Da eeeebil eeeeeeeebil fascist gummint won't let me take a dump in the Olive Garden!!
hair-fire.gif

I had to apologize to everyone and put it put..

Fucking asshole liberals

As expensive as cigs. are now (due to "taxes" non-smokers have tacked on) you should have to pay a percentage for second-hand smoke. You want your own atmosphere go outside until you start paying your share of taxes.

And what planet do you live on where the fucking air is taxed?

The point being, a fucking smoker isn't committing an individual act. He's involving everybody in the room whether they want to be involved or not.

Essplain to the class where you get the right to do that, Sparkles.

Now, if the smoker brings in his own air tank into which he can blow his cancer-ridden burnt air, smoke all you want. You're entitled to deposit whatever you like in your own lungs --- you're not entitled to everybody else's too.

You idiot you didn't get the memo?

2nd hand smoke is a fraud.

Houston lost a lot of bars and nightclubs due to the smoking ban. And of course a crap load of taxes.

Since there are many more NON-smokers than smokers, that's not likely to be the cause of "a lot of bars and nightclubs" closing.

Admit it - you just made that up.

Fucking asshole liberals

As expensive as cigs. are now (due to "taxes" non-smokers have tacked on) you should have to pay a percentage for second-hand smoke. You want your own atmosphere go outside until you start paying your share of taxes.

The point being, a fucking smoker isn't committing an individual act. He's involving everybody in the room whether they want to be involved or not.

Now, if the smoker brings in his own air tank into which he can blow his cancer-ridden burnt air, smoke all you want. You're entitled to deposit whatever you like in your own lungs --- you're not entitled to everybody else's too.

Even if that were true, why should others be forced to breathe your garbage?

I don't have the right to force you to quit smoking and you don't have the right to force me to smoke.

--------------

The worst is adults who smoke around kids. The kids can't get away, they have no choice. That's abuse.

Since there are many more NON-smokers than smokers, that's not likely to be the cause of "a lot of bars and nightclubs" closing.

You're forgetting that drinkers are smokers.

And?

How does that impact what I wrote?

There are now more NON-smokers than smokers. Some drink alcohol and some don't.

And?

How does that impact what I wrote?

There are now more NON-smokers than smokers. Some drink alcohol and some don't.

If they dont drink what would they be doing in a bar?

Fucking asshole liberals

It killed my mother.

Fraud this. :fu:

Fucking asshole liberals

It killed my mother.

Fraud this. :fu:

How do you know second smoke was the cause?

Forum List

Back