Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

It was a self-effacing comment meant as a gracious compliment to Hillary. You have to be an idiot to take it so literally.

In other words, in your view, Obama was telling a bald faced lie and Clinton knew he was lying and said nothing about it to correct the record.

Hell of a defense, I'll give you that.

hat's just revisionist bullshit, Joe, and you should know it.

During the 2016 campaign, Obama himself pointed out to Slick Willy "she's better than both of us, and you know it , Bill" at the Democrat Convention.

Uh, which means what, exactly?

The point is, had not all those Bernie Bros stayed home or voted for Commie Jill Stein (who like Trump, was funded by the Kremlin) she'd have won the EC.

Biden outperformed Hillary in every state, red, blue or purple, because he didn't have her baggage.

Uh, which means what, exactly?

The point is, had not all those Bernie Bros stayed home or voted for Commie Jill Stein (who like Trump, was funded by the Kremlin) she'd have won the EC.

Biden outperformed Hillary in every state, red, blue or purple, because he didn't have her baggage.

You just changed your tune again. I was responding to your remark that Hillary Clinton was a "shitty candidate".

Now, you are saying that she was fine except for Bernie and Jill Stein.

Yes, I know: MAGA isn't about where we actually stand on the issues, it's about whether we're willing to bend over for the Orange High Hard One™.

Well, that's you, not me.
The trouble with you is that all of your positions on the issues align with about 1% of the voters on a good day

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

I think it's more about a blame game. I think the recent trends that have been seen with Hispanic voters and primaries have caused a jolt. Democrats have expected Hispanics to be the big win for their team that would usher in the Final Solution to the Republican Question. But in the past few weeks particularly, the numbers are now coming in--the dragon isn't dead, it's not even wounded, it's getting stronger. So many of them are suddenly looking to point fingers to lay the blame somewhere.

As their minds feverishly search for excuses, tidbits of information deep in the recesses of their minds start to bubble to the surface. Things they've heard for years, things they've dismissed, ignored, even repudiated at times. But nonetheless, it's knowledge that has been there, in their brains. It just didn't have a place where it fit in, in their willfully ignorant, blissful worldview. But now, with that world being violently torn away from them, these rogue pieces of knowledge seem to easily, peacefully, settle in somewhere. The triangle blocks are finally finding triangle cubbyholes. So now, they say these things, as if they were things they always knew, always understood. It's as if they have been advocating these things for years and are finally getting some validation. Because they have always know these things. They just didn't accept them. They stubbornly fought against them. But the they suddenly forget. Because they've been there, in the shelf, collecting dust. So they really have convinced themselves that they weren't against these little pieces of information at all, it's just everyone else on the team who wasn't willing to accept them.

When Winston Churchill said that you can always trust the Americans to do the right thing after they've exhausted every other option first, this is what he meant.

Just wait for the next Democrat friendly election cycle. They'll be right back to ignoring all these fundamental truths, once again convinced that they finally have the momentum on their side to crush the GOP once and for all if they only go full lunatic. Republicans do the same thing, really. That's how we ended up with Donald.

You mean like when Trump, who was supported by 143 congressional Repubs, tried to steal the presidency because the majority of Americans were tired of his utter nonsense?
”Steal the Presidency”? I think you have President Trump confused with Biden, who stole the 2020 election.

I think it's more about a blame game. I think the recent trends that have been seen with Hispanic voters and primaries have caused a jolt. Democrats have expected Hispanics to be the big win for their team that would usher in the Final Solution to the Republican Question. But in the past few weeks particularly, the numbers are now coming in--the dragon isn't dead, it's not even wounded, it's getting stronger. So many of them are suddenly looking to point fingers to lay the blame somewhere.

As their minds feverishly search for excuses, tidbits of information deep in the recesses of their minds start to bubble to the surface. Things they've heard for years, things they've dismissed, ignored, even repudiated at times. But nonetheless, it's knowledge that has been there, in their brains. It just didn't have a place where it fit in, in their willfully ignorant, blissful worldview. But now, with that world being violently torn away from them, these rogue pieces of knowledge seem to easily, peacefully, settle in somewhere. The triangle blocks are finally finding triangle cubbyholes. So now, they say these things, as if they were things they always knew, always understood. It's as if they have been advocating these things for years and are finally getting some validation. Because they have always know these things. They just didn't accept them. They stubbornly fought against them. But the they suddenly forget. Because they've been there, in the shelf, collecting dust. So they really have convinced themselves that they weren't against these little pieces of information at all, it's just everyone else on the team who wasn't willing to accept them.

When Winston Churchill said that you can always trust the Americans to do the right thing after they've exhausted every other option first, this is what he meant.

Just wait for the next Democrat friendly election cycle. They'll be right back to ignoring all these fundamental truths, once again convinced that they finally have the momentum on their side to crush the GOP once and for all if they only go full lunatic. Republicans do the same thing, really. That's how we ended up with Donald.
:clap:

Yeah, no doubt some of this is just the standard denial behavior shared by both ends of the spectrum. This crap has become so ingrained in the Left's thought processes that asking them to rationally review it with a critical eye is like asking a right winger to do so with guns.

It does appear that the recent numbers on Hispanics may have been the triggering device here. And, as with anything else, it takes a few voices to finally, honestly say, "hey, have we been doing this wrong?" before larger self-examination can actually begin in earnest.

I'm going allow myself ten (10) seconds of hope here: Maybe the Left easing up on the PC/Identity Politics throttle can motivate some on the Right to ease up on their end of this cultural crap. Maybe some kind of momentum can be created with the few adults left in the room.

Okay, ten seconds are over.

It appears you are giving him unearned credit for his rhetorical positions and not earned credit for actual results.

Compare illegal immigration numbers from the Trump era versus Biden.

He brought back half a million manufacturing jobs when the Hussein said it take a “magic wand”.

He didn’t start any new wars or support funding new foreign wars, unlike your beloved Hussein Obama bin Biden Regime.

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Is the left beginning to wake up?

Since you are still so obviously a part of it, I would say no.

The Left: Yannow, maybe campaigning on massive inflation, food shortages, market collapses and sending the FBI to local school Boards and recovering Ashley's Diary is not a winning strategy - for now!

Let's pretend we're not Fascists at least until after November hmmmkay?

:clap:

Yeah, no doubt some of this is just the standard denial behavior shared by both ends of the spectrum. This crap has become so ingrained in the Left's thought processes that asking them to rationally review it with a critical eye is like asking a right winger to do so with guns.

It does appear that the recent numbers on Hispanics may have been the triggering device here. And, as with anything else, it takes a few voices to finally, honestly say, "hey, have we been doing this wrong?" before larger self-examination can actually begin in earnest.

I'm going allow myself ten (10) seconds of hope here: Maybe the Left easing up on the PC/Identity Politics throttle can motivate some on the Right to ease up on their end of this cultural crap. Maybe some kind of momentum can be created with the few adults left in the room.

Okay, ten seconds are over.

I thought you had to call them: Latinx?

Do you see the difference between the ridiculous freak out over Dave Weigel's retweet of a joke and the legit revulsion over the former Adulterer-in-Chief bragging about grabbing a woman's crotch and getting away with it?
No one cares about your bullshit leftie moralism. Buncha fucking hypocrites. You're telling me a leftie has never grabbed anyone's crotch? Puh-lease.

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Democrats always want to talk about the subject GOP wants to talk about...

GOP wants to talk about Inflation and blame it on Democrats...

Inflation was set up under conditions under Trump, GOP has no solution (NONE) but it is Democrats fault.,..

Meanwhile they are evading all responsibility at trying to violently over throwing the government..

You couldn't make this up. US are conditioned that the President is at fault for everything while not only is he not... Democrats have the majority in all houses and are still stuck due to the filibuster...

Guess what? GOP will burn the country as long as they are back in charge again...

Is it splitting hairs to point out the impulse, though admittedly sometimes misguided, on the Left is to reject prejudices, while the impulse on the Right is to foment them?
BULLSHIT

You fuckers are FULL of prejudices.

You are NOT morally superior. To ANYONE. Get off the soapbox, boy.

True. He was responsible for the botched US response. The point being you seemed to have forgotten all about the consequences of COVID.
What horseshit.

More bullshit from a 100% partisan hack.

Ah, come on, man!

You Fool No One. Obscure Deep Purple song, I know, but I like to use it to make a point(less)

Here, this is not political, but from DP Mark I version. Blackmore on the ES-335 and played like he had 6 PhD's in soloing

Last edited:

Forum List

Back