HOLY F**K!!! Chris Rock/Oscars just brought 3 CHILDREN out and mocked their race!!!! WTF!!!????

Ok....I have an ongoing Oscars thread to mock this liberal lunacy....but THIS SHIT just got disgusting and WAY over the line. They've made a mockery of class and dignity tonight...it's been truly disgusting.

But they just walked out 3 children....maybe 7 or 8 years old. 2 Asians and 1 Jewish kid. Rock made the joke that tonight's vote calculations were done by an esteemed accounting firm and "these are the representatives" as he walked these kids out...and he says their Asian and Jewish names.

The crowd sat in near stunned silence like "Did this just happen"? The poor kids stood there just looking confused and scared.

He looked at the crowd and said........

"If you don't like that joke Tweet about it on your phone....they (points at Asians) probably make your phone too"

A new fucking low. Walking CHILDREN out to mock their race. I can't believe how low liberals have gotten. You people have become the lowest filth in this country.

They were all Asian.

You sure? Thought the last kid had a Jewish name.

Yeah, it was a joke.

Folks in San Fran aren't amused at this either. Guess libs are now turning from white hate to Asian hate. They must have discovered the Asian privilege that helps Asians out perform all of us.

Asians not spared by Chris Rock at Oscars

And HERE are the poor children Rock lined up on stage for his racist joke firing line:

920x920.jpg

What if he followed the "they probably made your phone too" with 3 black kids and said "and they're gonna be the ones who steal your phone"???

Using children on stage to make fun of their race on global television.

You libs have truly gotten lower than pond fish shit.

be a good cracka goyim , have a pork treat and go to sleep

What if he followed the "they probably made your phone too" with 3 black kids and said "and they're gonna be the ones who steal your phone"???

be a good cracka goyim , have a pork treat and go to sleep

Haha....Guno you're a Southern white male!! What a loser. You probably live in bum fuck Walterboro.

Ok....I have an ongoing Oscars thread to mock this liberal lunacy....but THIS SHIT just got disgusting and WAY over the line. They've made a mockery of class and dignity tonight...it's been truly disgusting.

But they just walked out 3 children....maybe 7 or 8 years old. 2 Asians and 1 Jewish kid. Rock made the joke that tonight's vote calculations were done by an esteemed accounting firm and "these are the representatives" as he walked these kids out...and he says their Asian and Jewish names.

The crowd sat in near stunned silence like "Did this just happen"? The poor kids stood there just looking confused and scared.

"If you don't like that joke Tweet about it on your phone....they (points at Asians) probably make your phone too"

A new fucking low. Walking CHILDREN out to mock their race. I can't believe how low liberals have gotten. You people have become the lowest filth in this country.
Find better programming bro

Watching millionaires pat each other on the back?

Merely confirms that watching a bunch of millionaire professional liars giving each other pats on the back is just stupid.

Merely confirms that watching a bunch of millionaire professional liars giving each other pats on the back is just stupid.
A few hundred actors & actresses sitting around saying "Yeah, we're racist! Woo hoo! We're racist! Now give me my award! What after-party are you going to! Look at my outfit! It cost a fortune! Pick me! My agent says I'm great! We're racist! Woo hoo!"

Too fuckin' funny. Only in America.

Rock is the biggest racist there is and he makes his money off the supposed, victimization of the black people. he's such a lowlife hater. He should lose his voice

Chappelle would have made that joke. I thought you were a fan? I bet Chris Rock has made plenty of similar jokes.

Geez Bucs, you're such a sensitive little girl
You are a retard. Chris rock is a disgusting piece of shit.

someone actually watched the Oscars

how old school

--LOL

watching them all parade up there like cattle being auctioned off is just what I want to watch. a bunch of ego maniacs who job is to memorize some lines to repeat. how brilliant does one have to be for that?

watching them all parade up there like cattle being auctioned off is just what I want to watch. a bunch of ego maniacs who job is to memorize some lines to repeat. how brilliant does one have to be for that?
Let's put it this way. You would never be able to do it.

Staph, gather up all your crayons and put them back in the box, then pick up all of your sheets of scrap paper and toss them into the trash can, because it is time for your scheduled nap on your favorite quadruple-wide cot in the dark room.

I can't believe Bucs watched The Oscars with intent of finding something to be offended and was...offended. What a crybaby pussy.

I can't believe Bucs watched The Oscars with intent of finding something to be offended and was...offended. What a crybaby pussy.
I think, what a pathetic existence, is more like it.

:blowup:

No...I watched it to laugh at you liberal idiots. A crowd of rich Hollywood liberals seated with a black man giving them a lecture on how racist they all are? Priceless. Watching liberals get their own medicine thrown back at them is one of life's finer privileges.

But then....they walked 3 children on stage to mock their race. Lined them up I for the world to see....just to make them the butt of racist jokes regarding their race.

Didn't think they'd get that low.

But again....Rock failed the follow up. He ended saying to the crowd these Asian kids are the ones who make your phone. He should've had 3 black kids next and said "And THESE are the kids who end up stealing them."

Forum List

Back