Holy hell... Biden giving condolences, and instead jars the room with mostly incoherent rambles.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
Word for word.

"And by the way my sympathies to your uh, families uh... and your F, uh..er...uh.. your uh er uh. your CFO. Who uh..e.. dropped dead very unexpectedly. My [inaudible 3 seconds] familes uh ut's tough stuff".

Holy hell... dropped dead????
Yeah... that is always the right thing to say at those moments talking to a loved one.
Jesus

This is horrible and sad, for the families involved, and I don't mean to minimize that.

But as an older dude long past the age where it can be said I was struck down in my prime, I would love to have Biden deliver my Eulogy as off the cuff remarks.

"Yeah, Seymour was a bad dude. Lying buffalo soldier, that I didn't work for! But he dropped dead the other day, and that's . . . sadness . . . the thing . . . Ukraine . . . Hey, Seymour, don't forget to vote for me in '24 . . . running for sure."

I do have two great-nieces under five years old, so they can't come. But I'd laugh from the grave if he tried any of his groping on a Flops woman.

And to think, next month, he goes to Saudi Arabia. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave them some Nukes for some oil. What do you think?

Word for word.

"And by the way my sympathies to your uh, families uh... and your F, uh..er...uh.. your uh er uh. your CFO. Who uh..e.. dropped dead very unexpectedly. My [inaudible 3 seconds] familes uh ut's tough stuff".

Yeah... that is always the right thing to say at those moments talking to a loved one.
Jesus

This is what happens when you elect a dementia-ravaged, mentally unbalanced nutjob as President..

Breaking: Joe Biden responds, "Yes but look here's the deal, stop the lies, he did in fact drop dead right? Plus I whispered with intense fake empathy and caring so stop complaining."

Word for word.

Jesus

geez.. what can anyone say?

just a prayer, is all

Forum List

Back