Holy Shit..now SEVEN WOMEN~Biden says he’ll adjust his physical behavior as three more women show up

You’re sharp. I’ve got a bridge for sale cheap.
You could see him raping a 10 year old and if he told you you really didn't see it, you would believe it. Shameful. He brags about grabbing women and yet you still think he's a saint. Disgusting!
You have strange and grotesque sexual fantasies. I think your on the wrong website.
This disgusting piece of filth kissing his daughter is not a fantasy of mine, trust me.

You are a Moonbat you have 1,646 posts to illustrate that, reality is NOT your forté. That you have a twisted fantasy that The Donald has sex with Ivanka is your problem not the problem of the normal and healthy minded.
He has stated that he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. There are photos of him and her that are more suggestive than what a normal father and daughter should be. He told Howard Stern it was okay to refer to her as a piece of ass.
JFC! The fact that all of you are okay with that is beyond disgusting. There are other pictures of him kissing her on the mouth and putting his hands on her ass too. No normal father would ever think of doing that or saying anything like that about their daughter.
I presume Liberal Alicia Keys doing the Grammys with her blouse wide open cause you great consternation.

The least of Plugs problems is women.
He has the same problem the Burn has in the modern Democrat Party:
#1) old and white
#2) white

The below illustrates the TOTAL INSANITY of Leftist thinking with their RACIST Social Engineering CRAP:

yi15xf3rmegz.jpg

The truth is Lucy, Democrats have to nominate a non-white candidate to beat Trump in order to attempt to legitimately portray him daily as a white supremacist and brand this in the voters psyche.
Since they have no vision, they will beat 'identity politics' into the ground as their primary strategy.
I see it coming so buckle your seatbelt!

#1) old and white
#2) white

The below illustrates the TOTAL INSANITY of Leftist thinking with their RACIST Social Engineering CRAP:

yi15xf3rmegz.jpg

The truth is Lucy, Democrats have to nominate a non-white candidate to beat Trump in order to attempt to legitimately portray him daily as a white supremacist and brand this in the voters psyche.
Since they have no vision, they will beat 'identity politics' into the ground as their primary strategy.
The Dems will win NY, CA and WA for sure.
I see the US collapsing in 3-5 years.

Hey if we elected a pussy grabber we can surely elect a hair sniffer!
Who grabbed pussy, pussy?
Your president. But that is ok right, if it is Trump?
Video?
His own words.

What man doesn't brag about his sexual conquests?

"Victim's" affidavits or hit the bricks.
Now, now, Coyote is very sensitive.

You could see him raping a 10 year old and if he told you you really didn't see it, you would believe it. Shameful. He brags about grabbing women and yet you still think he's a saint. Disgusting!
You have strange and grotesque sexual fantasies. I think your on the wrong website.
This disgusting piece of filth kissing his daughter is not a fantasy of mine, trust me.

You are a Moonbat you have 1,646 posts to illustrate that, reality is NOT your forté. That you have a twisted fantasy that The Donald has sex with Ivanka is your problem not the problem of the normal and healthy minded.
He has stated that he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. There are photos of him and her that are more suggestive than what a normal father and daughter should be. He told Howard Stern it was okay to refer to her as a piece of ass.
JFC! The fact that all of you are okay with that is beyond disgusting. There are other pictures of him kissing her on the mouth and putting his hands on her ass too. No normal father would ever think of doing that or saying anything like that about their daughter.

The above does NOT prove that The Donald is in a sexual relationship with Ivanka.

"There are other pictures of him kissing her on the mouth and putting his hands on her ass too. No normal father would ever think of doing that or saying anything like that about their daughter."

My Papa has kissed me on my mouth and also slapped my buttocks in a fun loving way, he has also done this with my younger sister but as we are a normal healthy minded family and NOT Leftist SJW Moonbats NOBODY has SCREAMED and BEDWETTED to have Papa arrested OR suggested that he has been FUCKING me and my younger sister.
Please quote me where I said he was fucking Ivanka because I never did. I do think if it came out that he was fucking her, all of you would be fine with it and make excuses for him though.

Who grabbed pussy, pussy?
Your president. But that is ok right, if it is Trump?
Video?
His own words.

What man doesn't brag about his sexual conquests?

"Victim's" affidavits or hit the bricks.
Now, now, Coyote is very sensitive.

Well I was going to type "GTFO" instead of "hit the bricks", but I didn't want to offend the sensibilities of a moderator.

:laughing0301:

The above does NOT prove that The Donald is in a sexual relationship with Ivanka.

"There are other pictures of him kissing her on the mouth and putting his hands on her ass too. No normal father would ever think of doing that or saying anything like that about their daughter."

My Papa has kissed me on my mouth and also slapped my buttocks in a fun loving way, he has also done this with my younger sister but as we are a normal healthy minded family and NOT Leftist SJW Moonbats NOBODY has SCREAMED and BEDWETTED to have Papa arrested OR suggested that he has been FUCKING me and my younger sister.
Please quote me where I said he was fucking Ivanka because I never did. I do think if it came out that he was fucking her, all of you would be fine with it and make excuses for him though.
Would you please respond to the shit Democrats hold near and dear?

I presume Liberal Alicia Keys doing the Grammys with her blouse wide open cause you great consternation.

Kittymom1026 would be happy then if we ALL had to be dressed in the Big Black Tent, that way NO MEN looking, no body parts on show etc,

burka_1927573b.jpg

You insinuated that there was some type of sexual thing happening. No many on the Right would NOT be okay with that, we did last year have a thread at this forum about Incest about how this woman was fucking her son and many posted in that thread and ALL the Leftists were DEFENDING that woman and insinuating that we on the Right were closed minded and weirdo for being so concerned about the normalisation attempt at Incest.

#1) old and white
#2) white

yi15xf3rmegz.jpg

The Dems will win NY, CA and WA for sure.
I see the US collapsing in 3-5 years.

Give me money, guns, and lawyers (don't forget the ammo), as the shit could hit the fan.

If there was even a legitimate accusation that Donald Trump had any inappropriate behavior with his own daughter, he never would have been elected. New York's incest laws are very strict:

Laws regarding incest in the United States - Wikipedia

Prohibited relationships:

"Persons known to be related to him or her, whether through marriage or not, as an ancestor, descendant, brother or sister of either the whole or the half blood, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece. Half-blood uncle/niece marriages are valid pursuant to a 2014 State Court decision."

Prohibited acts:

"Marriage, sexual intercourse, oral sexual conduct, or anal sexual conduct."

Penalties

10 years to 25 years

The stories of Trump's inappropriate sexual behavior with his daughter are pure bullshit. They were entirely made up by the leftist liars in order to denigrate his reputation and to prevent him from winning the presidency.

Can't believe Creepy Joe and his apologists at this even today did not believe all women. Especially poking fun at the victims he assaulted by fondling them. Sad!

You insinuated that there was some type of sexual thing happening. No many on the Right would NOT be okay with that, we did last year have a thread at this forum about Incest about how this woman was fucking her son and many posted in that thread and ALL the Leftists were DEFENDING that woman and insinuating that we on the Right were closed minded and weirdo for being so concerned about the normalisation attempt at Incest.

^^^^ The thread I refer to not posted last year but posted in 2016, here is the thread below link to if anyone wants to read ALL the Leftists in the thread DEFENDING Incest and a woman FUCKING her OWN son and also read how they say that we on the Right who posted in the thread saying how OUTRAGEOUS this is the Leftists call us closed minded and weird because we are AGAINST a woman FUCKING her OWN son:

Love "wins"

Kittymom1026 would be happy then if we ALL had to be dressed in the Big Black Tent, that way NO MEN looking, no body parts on show etc,

burka_1927573b.jpg
[/QUOTE

How what I said led you to think this is really crazy. Nothing I said ever even suggested this. I don't give a rat's ass if someone walks around naked, so nice try at deflection.

Can't believe Creepy Joe and his apologists at this even today did not believe all women. Especially poking fun at the victims he assaulted by fondling them. Sad!

Elite supporters even hollered and applauded his joke this morning!

So much for the me too movement believing all women talk. All Trump needs to do his point that out if he ever debates Creepy Joe.

I don't care if she was naked and that has nothing to do with what I did say.

ht1JcE3.jpg

What kind of former VP fondles and kisses on little girls? If Pence tried anything remotely close to this. The unhinged democrats would call for his resignation!

No I didn't imply that at all. To me, it's creepy to see a man kiss his daughter on the mouth with his mouth open. My father never would have don that and neither would the father's of any of my friends. I am an only child and was the original daddy's little girl and hugged my dad a lot, but never once did he touch me in any inappropriate way.

Forum List

Back