Holy Shit..now SEVEN WOMEN~Biden says he’ll adjust his physical behavior as three more women show up

You have strange and grotesque sexual fantasies. I think your on the wrong website.
This disgusting piece of filth kissing his daughter is not a fantasy of mine, trust me.

You are a Moonbat you have 1,646 posts to illustrate that, reality is NOT your forté. That you have a twisted fantasy that The Donald has sex with Ivanka is your problem not the problem of the normal and healthy minded.
He has stated that he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. There are photos of him and her that are more suggestive than what a normal father and daughter should be. He told Howard Stern it was okay to refer to her as a piece of ass.
JFC! The fact that all of you are okay with that is beyond disgusting. There are other pictures of him kissing her on the mouth and putting his hands on her ass too. No normal father would ever think of doing that or saying anything like that about their daughter.
I presume Liberal Alicia Keys doing the Grammys with her blouse wide open cause you great consternation.

Kittymom1026 would be happy then if we ALL had to be dressed in the Big Black Tent, that way NO MEN looking, no body parts on show etc,

burka_1927573b.jpg
How what I said led you to think this is really crazy. Nothing I said ever even suggested this. I don't give a rat's ass if someone walks around naked, so nice try at deflection.

Can't believe Creepy Joe and his apologists at this even today did not believe all women. Especially poking fun at the victims he assaulted by fondling them. Sad!

Hillary certainly didn't believe those women who were assaulted and raped by her husband. She proceeded to ruin their lives.

You are a Moonbat you have 1,646 posts to illustrate that, reality is NOT your forté. That you have a twisted fantasy that The Donald has sex with Ivanka is your problem not the problem of the normal and healthy minded.
He has stated that he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. There are photos of him and her that are more suggestive than what a normal father and daughter should be. He told Howard Stern it was okay to refer to her as a piece of ass.
JFC! The fact that all of you are okay with that is beyond disgusting. There are other pictures of him kissing her on the mouth and putting his hands on her ass too. No normal father would ever think of doing that or saying anything like that about their daughter.

The above does NOT prove that The Donald is in a sexual relationship with Ivanka.

"There are other pictures of him kissing her on the mouth and putting his hands on her ass too. No normal father would ever think of doing that or saying anything like that about their daughter."

My Papa has kissed me on my mouth and also slapped my buttocks in a fun loving way, he has also done this with my younger sister but as we are a normal healthy minded family and NOT Leftist SJW Moonbats NOBODY has SCREAMED and BEDWETTED to have Papa arrested OR suggested that he has been FUCKING me and my younger sister.
Please quote me where I said he was fucking Ivanka because I never did. I do think if it came out that he was fucking her, all of you would be fine with it and make excuses for him though.

You insinuated that there was some type of sexual thing happening. No many on the Right would NOT be okay with that, we did last year have a thread at this forum about Incest about how this woman was fucking her son and many posted in that thread and ALL the Leftists were DEFENDING that woman and insinuating that we on the Right were closed minded and weirdo for being so concerned about the normalisation attempt at Incest.

^^^^ The thread I refer to not posted last year but posted in 2016, here is the thread below link to if anyone wants to read ALL the Leftists in the thread DEFENDING Incest and a woman FUCKING her OWN son and also read how they say that we on the Right who posted in the thread saying how OUTRAGEOUS this is the Leftists call us closed minded and weird because we are AGAINST a woman FUCKING her OWN son:

Love "wins"

^^^^ BTW I posted the link to that thread from 2016 to illustrate to KittyMom1016 that she is not correct to suggest that I would CONDONE Incest on ANY LEVEL because if you read that thread that I link I posted a lot in that thread and I did so from page one of it.

This disgusting piece of filth kissing his daughter is not a fantasy of mine, trust me.

I presume Liberal Alicia Keys doing the Grammys with her blouse wide open cause you great consternation.

Kittymom1026 would be happy then if we ALL had to be dressed in the Big Black Tent, that way NO MEN looking, no body parts on show etc,

burka_1927573b.jpg
How what I said led you to think this is really crazy. Nothing I said ever even suggested this. I don't give a rat's ass if someone walks around naked, so nice try at deflection.

Don't lie. If you saw some old pervert walking around in your front yard with his wanker hanging out, you'd call the police.

You people are so transparent. :laughing0301:

Can't believe Creepy Joe and his apologists at this even today did not believe all women. Especially poking fun at the victims he assaulted by fondling them. Sad!

Hillary certainly didn't believe those women who were assaulted and raped by her husband. She proceeded to ruin their lives.

But but but what about Timothy McVeigh? But but but WHAT about The Crusades? Oh wait, hold on, wrong thread it gets sooooooooooooooooo confusing keeping up with all the Leftist Moonbat excuses and deflections :eusa_doh:

burka_1927573b.jpg

Not me who is deflecting.

The above does NOT prove that The Donald is in a sexual relationship with Ivanka.

"There are other pictures of him kissing her on the mouth and putting his hands on her ass too. No normal father would ever think of doing that or saying anything like that about their daughter."

My Papa has kissed me on my mouth and also slapped my buttocks in a fun loving way, he has also done this with my younger sister but as we are a normal healthy minded family and NOT Leftist SJW Moonbats NOBODY has SCREAMED and BEDWETTED to have Papa arrested OR suggested that he has been FUCKING me and my younger sister.
Please quote me where I said he was fucking Ivanka because I never did. I do think if it came out that he was fucking her, all of you would be fine with it and make excuses for him though.

You insinuated that there was some type of sexual thing happening. No many on the Right would NOT be okay with that, we did last year have a thread at this forum about Incest about how this woman was fucking her son and many posted in that thread and ALL the Leftists were DEFENDING that woman and insinuating that we on the Right were closed minded and weirdo for being so concerned about the normalisation attempt at Incest.
No I didn't imply that at all. To me, it's creepy to see a man kiss his daughter on the mouth with his mouth open. My father never would have don that and neither would the father's of any of my friends. I am an only child and was the original daddy's little girl and hugged my dad a lot, but never once did he touch me in any inappropriate way.

A Papa kissing his daughter and/or daughters on the mouth and in a fun loving way slapping their buttocks is not sexual or creepy, it is a sign of affection, I already said my Papa has done this and NOBODY thought it sexual or creepy because it wasn't.

JoJo NEVER going to live this down...even Kavanaugh only had 4 DemonRAT women make accusations!!!!

Biden addressed critics in a video posted to Twitter as three additional women told The Washington Post on Wednesday about encounters with him that made them feel uncomfortable. Their stories bring the total number of people who have expressed concerns about alleged interactions with Biden to seven.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com

Time to move on to phase 2, bring out the children!!!

Isn't that what got him into trouble in the first place?? ...Kamaltoe and Fauxahontas must be WET over these new allegations!!!

Sanders is funding this new me
Too effort apparently.

Jo

No I didn't imply that at all. To me, it's creepy to see a man kiss his daughter on the mouth with his mouth open. My father never would have don that and neither would the father's of any of my friends. I am an only child and was the original daddy's little girl and hugged my dad a lot, but never once did he touch me in any inappropriate way.

A Papa kissing his daughter and/or daughters on the mouth and in a fun loving way slapping their buttocks is not sexual or creepy, it is a sign of affection, I already said my Papa has done this and NOBODY thought it sexual or creepy because it wasn't.
Okay, if you say so.

JoJo NEVER going to live this down...even Kavanaugh only had 4 DemonRAT women make accusations!!!!

Biden addressed critics in a video posted to Twitter as three additional women told The Washington Post on Wednesday about encounters with him that made them feel uncomfortable. Their stories bring the total number of people who have expressed concerns about alleged interactions with Biden to seven.

Isn't that what got him into trouble in the first place?? ...Kamaltoe and Fauxahontas must be WET over these new allegations!!!

Too effort apparently.

Jo

Well Bernie Sanders is not normal in his mind, he is a creepy pervert with fantasies of women being raped by THREE MEN it is NOT the WOMEN who fantasise about being raped by THREE MEN that sickness comes from Bernie Sanders warped perverted mind:

Bernie-sanders-rape-essay-780x434.jpg

Twisted Leftist Pervert Bernie Sanders in his mind thinks that women WANT to be RAPED by THREE MEN, Leftists are Demons in human form:

150528170109-bernie-sanders-man-woman-essay-lead-05-28-full-169.jpg

Oh but but but as he is a Leftist he is allowed by the Propaganda MSM to distance himself from something he wrote in 1972, ONLY CONSERVATIVES have to have the attempt to RUIN their ENTIRE LIFE because of things they did as a teenager ie. Brett Kavanaugh for example.

Sanders distances himself from 'dumb' 1972 rape essay - CNNPolitics

Too effort apparently.

Jo

Well Bernie Sanders is not normal in his mind, he is a creepy pervert with fantasies of women being raped by THREE MEN it is NOT the WOMEN who fantasise about being raped by THREE MEN that sickness comes from Bernie Sanders warped perverted mind:

Oh but but but as he is a Leftist he is allowed by the Propaganda MSM to um distance himself from something he wrote in 1972, ONLY CONSERVATIVES have to have the attempt to RUIN their ENTIRE LIFE because of things they did as a teenager ie. Brett Kavanaugh for example.

I'm not now, nor ever have been a Bernie fan.

Too effort apparently.

Jo

Oh but but but as he is a Leftist he is allowed by the Propaganda MSM to um distance himself from something he wrote in 1972, ONLY CONSERVATIVES have to have the attempt to RUIN their ENTIRE LIFE because of things they did as a teenager ie. Brett Kavanaugh for example.

That's okay, I was responding with that to justoffal.

Too effort apparently.

Jo

O/T For some reason I'm having a hard time replying to you. My replies don't go through a lot and I have to keep trying over and over.

This seems to be more about politics than anything else. Biden has always been a personable politician and the stories can be explained away. There seems to be a sameness to them.

This will not help Trump if Biden is the Democrat nominee. Trump openly brags about grabbing women and kissing them so a woman saying that Trump grabbed her is very believable. Also Trump's polices are opposed by women especially. Also Trump does not take the issue of sexual harassment seriously. His nominee to the Supreme Court committed a sexual assault and Republicans did not take it seriously. Betsey DeVos is trying to make it more difficult for women who are sexually assaulted on colleges to get justice. One of his nominees to the fed was forced out of the race due to sexual accusations and the other appears to have a tax issue.
It’s the economy, stupid.

There are a number of issues that will be discussed other than the economy. Trump will be on the wrong side. Suburban women will bury Trump in Pennsylvania and Michigan.
And do tell us what issue Democrats have over Trump.

Economy is strong. Left tried to spin it, but people know their own situation and that of their neighbors.

Democrats have gone full open border. At least 80% of the voters will run away from that position. Trump will drive home the difference between his position and that of his opponent.

Democrats have come out of the closet and gone full socialist. 95% of voters over 40 will flee that position. Trump will drive home the difference between his position and that of his opponent.

Democrats have come out of the closet and gone full anti-Semitic. Meanwhile Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem and recognized the Golan Heights as Israeli territory.

The Green New Deal. Banning cars and planes in 12 years and adding trillions to debt is a winner for the below room temperature IQ crowd, all others flee.

Taxes. Democrats want to raise your taxes. That’s as popular as a loud fart in an elevator.

Democrats have openly embraced infanticide. To the point of cheering for it on camera. Only votes Dems get there is from the Ted Bundy cultists.

The fact is that the economy started strengthening under Obama. The unemployment rate was 4.7% when Trump took over.

Voters oppose Trump's immigration policies. They oppose a wall and Trump's emergency declaration. Trump tried that in 2018 and the result was a Democrat House and smaller than expected gains in the Senate. Republicans lost the Arizona Senate seat and narrowly held on in Texas.

Republicans have moved too far to the right. Being too pro-business is just as bad as being socialist. When big business says jump, Republicans just ask how high.

Opposing Netanyahu does not make you anti-Semitic. What Trump did was take sides and should not have been done.

All Democrats do not support the Green Deal. Even Republicans are realizing that Trump's position is unsustainable.

Republicans gave huge tax cuts to the rich and ordinary people got vey little. As a result, we have a skyrocketing deficit.

Republicans want to ban abortions and that will not sit well with suburban women. These fetal heartbeat laws are extremist and will be rejected by moderates and suburban voters.

Last edited:

Too effort apparently.

Jo

O/T For some reason I'm having a hard time replying to you. My replies don't go through a lot and I have to keep trying over and over.

Not sure what is happening, the forum I do not think is having one of it's temperamental moments. If it continues then I suggest you PM Kat or Meister and see if they can help you with whatever the problem is.

This seems to be more about politics than anything else. Biden has always been a personable politician and the stories can be explained away. There seems to be a sameness to them.

This will not help Trump if Biden is the Democrat nominee. Trump openly brags about grabbing women and kissing them so a woman saying that Trump grabbed her is very believable. Also Trump's polices are opposed by women especially. Also Trump does not take the issue of sexual harassment seriously. His nominee to the Supreme Court committed a sexual assault and Republicans did not take it seriously. Betsey DeVos is trying to make it more difficult for women who are sexually assaulted on colleges to get justice. One of his nominees to the fed was forced out of the race due to sexual accusations and the other appears to have a tax issue.
It’s the economy, stupid.

There are a number of issues that will be discussed other than the economy. Trump will be on the wrong side. Suburban women will bury Trump in Pennsylvania and Michigan.
And do tell us what issue Democrats have over Trump.

Economy is strong. Left tried to spin it, but people know their own situation and that of their neighbors.

Democrats have gone full open border. At least 80% of the voters will run away from that position. Trump will drive home the difference between his position and that of his opponent.

Democrats have come out of the closet and gone full socialist. 95% of voters over 40 will flee that position. Trump will drive home the difference between his position and that of his opponent.

Democrats have come out of the closet and gone full anti-Semitic. Meanwhile Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem and recognized the Golan Heights as Israeli territory.

The Green New Deal. Banning cars and planes in 12 years and adding trillions to debt is a winner for the below room temperature IQ crowd, all others flee.

Taxes. Democrats want to raise your taxes. That’s as popular as a loud fart in an elevator.

Democrats have openly embraced infanticide. To the point of cheering for it on camera. Only votes Dems get there is from the Ted Bundy cultists.

The fact is that the economy started strengthening under Obama. The unemployment rate was 4.7% when Trump took over.

Voters oppose Trump's immigration policies. They oppose a wall and Trump's emergency declaration. Trump tried that in 2018 and the result was a Democrat House and smaller than expected gains in the Senate. Republicans lost the Arizona Senate seat and narrowly held on in Texas.

Republicans have moved too far to the right. Being too pro-business is just as bad as being socialist. When big business says jump, Republicans just ask how high.

Opposing Netanyahu does not make you anti-Semitic. What Trump did was take sides and should not have been done.

All Democrats do not support the Green Deal. E
Slowest recovery in history because of Obamanomics.

To me, it's creepy to see a man kiss his daughter on the mouth with his mouth open.

Exactly what the guy that photoshopped that picture was hoping for

To me, it's creepy to see a man kiss his daughter on the mouth with his mouth open.

Exactly what the guy that photoshopped that picture was hoping for
It’s on the internet, it’s true.

Look, I think there’s validity to this scandal, but I find it pretty sad that you somehow just ignore the 12 women who made accusations against Trump - some of those women reported pretty severe sexual assault. Don’t you see how lame it is to pretend the accusations against Trump never happened?

Forum List

Back