🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Holy Smokes! Matt Drudge is Gay???

Did Matt Drudge say he was gay or have the liberals just had another wet dream?

I've been a fan of Matt for forever. Especially loved his radio program. I used to get him in on WLS. No big smurf that Drudge is gay. He's awesome.

Wow! Some articles claiming Matt Drudge is part of the LGBT community in the last couple of days! This goes back to 2009 apparently with the Gawker article linked to at the bottom of this post! He better hope these rumors don't go anywhere or his conservative readers will abandon him in droves!

National roundup Supreme Court and marriage trans-inmate motion - 587 - Gay Lesbian Bi Trans News Archive - Windy City Times

Three LGBT People Named to TIME s Most Influential People on the Internet List Out Magazine

Drudge I Do Not Love Sex With Men
Gay? More specifically a raging queen

Look at this great photo I found of Ol' Matty Drudge!

_51967425_queen1.jpg

If he came out I think it would do more for the LGBT movement than anyone who's ever come before him. He has more of an influence on the conservative movement in this country than talk radio and, maybe, even Fox News. They get most of their stories from his site! It would certainly rock the boat.

I'd love to see it.

Geez you are one dimensional. I doubt anyone on the right would give a crap to be honest. They are far more evolved than you appear to be.

Ted Cruz Touts Anti-Gay Bona Fides To Extremist Group :eusa_whistle:

Ted Cruz Touts Anti-Gay Bona Fides To Extremist Group Right Wing Watch

If he came out I think it would do more for the LGBT movement than anyone who's ever come before him. He has more of an influence on the conservative movement in this country than talk radio and, maybe, even Fox News. They get most of their stories from his site! It would certainly rock the boat.

I'd love to see it.

Geez you are one dimensional. I doubt anyone on the right would give a crap to be honest. They are far more evolved than you appear to be.

Ted Cruz Touts Anti-Gay Bona Fides To Extremist Group :eusa_whistle:

Ted Cruz Touts Anti-Gay Bona Fides To Extremist Group Right Wing Watch

Big fucking deal. There are progressives against gays too. No one cares about those idiots either.

Nobody cares...except liberals.

the bible thumpers in the white christian party care

Bryan Fischer: Homosexuality Causes Blindness

Bryan Fischer Homosexuality Causes Blindness Right Wing Watch

Gads you're reaching guano. Seriously, no one cares. Only progressives trying to drive a wedge between Drudge and his readers. Pathetic.

So when did drudge decide to be gay?

I would say that like my sister he was born that way. Why do you hate gay people? Seriously...what the fuck is wrong with you bigots?

I love the flip flop by the righties on this issue, they make Mitt proud

No, you hate that they don't care. You hate that they have evolved (unlike apparently you) and no longer feel that homosexuality is a problem. Other than the extreme fringes of both the left and the right, the rest of the conservatives simply don't care and that bugs the shit out of you.

Sen. Rand Paul And GOP Congressmen Appear In New Trailer For Anti-Gay Documentary

Sen. Rand Paul And GOP Congressmen Appear In New Trailer For Anti-Gay Documentary Right Wing Watch

The white christianist party built its base on anti gay stuff. Now the righties say it doesn't matter?

You righties went ape shit when gay were finally allowed to openly serve in the military,what now change your minds?

Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism

Louie Gohmert Gays Shouldn t Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism Right Wing Watch

So what change your minds?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back