🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Holy Smokes! Matt Drudge is Gay???

Wow! Some articles claiming Matt Drudge is part of the LGBT community in the last couple of days! This goes back to 2009 apparently with the Gawker article linked to at the bottom of this post! He better hope these rumors don't go anywhere or his conservative readers will abandon him in droves!

National roundup Supreme Court and marriage trans-inmate motion - 587 - Gay Lesbian Bi Trans News Archive - Windy City Times

Three LGBT People Named to TIME s Most Influential People on the Internet List Out Magazine

Drudge I Do Not Love Sex With Men

Oh geez.. We "conservatives" knew about Drudge in 1997 when he first started!
You seem to think Drudge writes the stories.
He simple writes the headlines and then links to the stories.
No different the most newspapers use to do writing all those biased headlines then reprinting AP/UPI/Reuters,etc. stories.
Btu of course LIPs like you are as my label of you have only deal with "headlines" cause that's how much your pea brains can handle.
Hence when Gruber identified the "Stupidity of American Voter" you and your ill informed ilk comprise that stupidity which has given us Obamatrons like you!

Matt Drudge has been my homepage since Monica Lewinski and will remain so until something better comes along.

I don't care if he's gay or not.

If he came out I think it would do more for the LGBT movement than anyone who's ever come before him. He has more of an influence on the conservative movement in this country than talk radio and, maybe, even Fox News. They get most of their stories from his site! It would certainly rock the boat.

I'd love to see it.
It would have a huge effect as 97% of cons have his site set to their homepage. They'd all abandon him no doubt given their marching orders from Fox & Friends.
Once again... YOUR LIPNESS is showing!
A) The majority of us were aware of Drudge since 1997 i.e. the blue dress start! I don't have to explain to NON-LIPs !
B) The majority of us are aware of the non-homosexual inferiority complex LIPs like you project YOUR own sexual insecurities on others and are 180 degrees off!
C) Again your ignorance as to how Drudgereport works is totally understandable. You are a very close minded person and as a consequence the true headlines
DrudgeReports bring go WAY WAY over your head.
D) You ever heard of the Log Cabin Republicans? Of course not. Close minded LIPs like you have NO idea. Grow up and get out of junior high!

Wow! Some articles claiming Matt Drudge is part of the LGBT community in the last couple of days! This goes back to 2009 apparently with the Gawker article linked to at the bottom of this post! He better hope these rumors don't go anywhere or his conservative readers will abandon him in droves!

National roundup Supreme Court and marriage trans-inmate motion - 587 - Gay Lesbian Bi Trans News Archive - Windy City Times

Three LGBT People Named to TIME s Most Influential People on the Internet List Out Magazine

Wow!
Why would anybody give a damn?
I certainly don't.

Once again OS, Dainty, and Dottie waste bandwidth.

eta Forgot to add Guano to the wasting bandwidth list.

Last edited:
Nobody cares...except liberals.

the bible thumpers in the white christian party care

Bryan Fischer: Homosexuality Causes Blindness

Bryan Fischer Homosexuality Causes Blindness Right Wing Watch

Gads you're reaching guano. Seriously, no one cares. Only progressives trying to drive a wedge between Drudge and his readers. Pathetic.
I think you're being disengenous.

There are currently many of your leaders in office today that adamantly and fervently express anti-gay sentiments in the public arena almost daily. Namely Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Billy Graham's radical RWer son, et. al.

These are the CURRENT leaders of your party sir, many of which we'll soon see asking for Americans to consider and vote for them as the next President.

Until these leaders are shunned, which I don' see happening, the anti-gay sentiment will continue to be a staple of the Republican Party.

Cut the charade.

He better hope these rumors don't go anywhere or his conservative readers will abandon him in droves!

won't bother me one fucking bit, as long as he does not shove it in my face all the time like you qweer lovers do, i am OK with what ever life style he chooses.

mods, why is this in politics ? every fucking thread i started in the past got moved to some obscure forum no one ever reads. that is why i rarely ever start a thread.

BTW, TOS, :fu: ............................. :asshole:

Statistically, there's gonna be just as many conservative/republican LGB as there are liberals/democrats. Only difference is we're less likely to know about the republican ones.

Left would hate him even more
The Top 16 Anti-Gay Activists Caught Being Gay

In light of it recently being revealed that Republican North Carolina Senate candidate Steve Wiles once performed as a drag queen, and proving once again that conservative, anti-gay activists aren't always what they seem, this list is now 16 conservative anti-gay activists who turned out to be gay, or certainly not anti-gay themselves.
Top 16 Anti-Gay Politicians Caught Being Gay Anti-Gay Activists Out of the Closet

Yes, Graham is a queer, so what.
If it really was a "so what" situation as you suggest, Sweet Lady Lindsey WOULDN'T be in the closet lo these many decades. Clearly, his conservative Republican constituency ain't haven't it. Clearly.
I know he was a queer from the beginning, but he isn't shoving it in my face. So what?

Forum List

Back