Holy Smokes! Matt Drudge is Gay???

This wont hurt Matt Drudge at all...you see Republicans hate gays and lesbians on principal that its wrong in the eyes of god.

But if they are a gay or lesbian conservative its all good.

Check the rules brah
Then why did they ban the Log Cabin republicans from being able to participate in their last convention?

This wont hurt Matt Drudge at all...you see Republicans hate gays and lesbians on principal that its wrong in the eyes of god.

Check the rules brah
yep. Repubs & their supporters are masters of the- "its ok when we do it" ploy. lol

black people too! They are animals who arent smart...unless they are conservatives then they are one of "the good ones". Same with gays, people who commit adultery, any minorities or conservatives that take welfare or have an abortion.

They are against all of those things because principals are important...unless those people vote the right way then its all good.
Mark Sanford being another good example of this principle.

Yep. Clinton is a creatin who cant be trusted in public office but give ol Mark a second chance because *sad face* everyone makes mistakes.

See its easy...Just claim something means a lot to you and when someone violates that principal demand their heads...unless they vote republican

Uh no. They're both shit heads.

Honorable Mark Sanford Representing the 1st District of South Carolina

Check the rules brah
Then why did they ban the Log Cabin republicans from being able to participate in their last convention?

Those are small guys who have no power...they're dispensible

And now we hear sarcastic intolerance from the libs. Lol. No surprise. They have been segregating races, ethnicities for centuries.
Yeah. Just keep trying to tell yourself that in the next topic about gays on this forum when right wingers start calling gays abnormal, perverse, butt humping pedophiles.

I never see you rushing to the defense of gays when they do that.

Man, you morons have an amazing ability to compartmentalize your brains so as to avoid cognitive dissonance from all the contradictory bullshit you manufacture.

Check the rules brah
That is kind of strange isn't it? :doubt:

And now we hear sarcastic intolerance from the libs. Lol. No surprise. They have been segregating races, ethnicities for centuries.
Yeah. Just keep trying to tell yourself that in the next topic about gays on this forum when right wingers start calling gays abnormal, perverse, butt humping pedophiles.

Man, you morons have an amazing ability to compartmentalize your brains so as to avoid cognitive dissonance from all the contradictory bullshit you manufacture.

Uhm, why do you leftists always feel gays need to be defended? BTW.. homosexuality is abnormal... by its very definition. Doesn't mean it is wrong.

Geeze you lefties are such simpletons.

If he came out I think it would do more for the LGBT movement than anyone who's ever come before him. He has more of an influence on the conservative movement in this country than talk radio and, maybe, even Fox News. They get most of their stories from his site! It would certainly rock the boat.

I'd love to see it.

LOL, all you proved is that you believe your own crap. One after another of the conservatives you say will lose it are telling you they don’t give a shit. The lesson out of this is maybe you should question some of your other bigotry, ya think?

Check the rules brah

On the contrary, its actually libs who have been segregating and hating for decades...even centuries.

The left always shoves people into groups.. then pits them against one another.. its what G and his ilk do.. all in the name of compassion.

:lol:

Check the rules brah

On the contrary, its actually libs who have been segregating and hating for decades...even centuries.

The I'm rubber you're glue defense loses its effectiveness after 4th grade

Check the rules brah

It isn't liberals who want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries, retard.

Man, the depths of your delusions are astonishing!

If he came out I think it would do more for the LGBT movement than anyone who's ever come before him. He has more of an influence on the conservative movement in this country than talk radio and, maybe, even Fox News. They get most of their stories from his site! It would certainly rock the boat.

I'd love to see it.

LOL, all you proved is that you believe your own crap. One after another of the conservatives you say will lose it are telling you they don’t give a shit. The lesson out of this is maybe you should question some of your other bigotry, ya think?
Yeah until the next thread where they call gays abnormal, perverted pedophiles. You all aren't fooling anyone.

I'd love to see it.

How exactly would it "rock the boat"? Conservatives already know MD is gay, they don't care, nor should they.
If you did a poll among conservatives I would bet less than 1% would know he was gay. But hell maybe I'm wrong! You're response before sure shocked the hell out of me.

Maybe, just maybe... because we really don't give a shit. Why are lefties obsessed with people's sexual proclivities? I mean, seriously obsessed.

You need to study history. I feel sorry for you.

I'd love to see it.

How exactly would it "rock the boat"? Conservatives already know MD is gay, they don't care, nor should they.
If you did a poll among conservatives I would bet less than 1% would know he was gay. But hell maybe I'm wrong! You're response before sure shocked the hell out of me.

Maybe, just maybe... because we really don't give a shit. Why are lefties obsessed with people's sexual proclivities? I mean, seriously obsessed.
In gay marriage topics, it is the right wingers who start sweating over butt sex.

The depths of your delusions are also astonishing.

Check the rules brah

It isn't liberals who want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries, retard.

Man, the depths of your delusions are astonishing!

And of course you have evidence of conservatives advocating "Straights only" bakeries?

:lol:

I'd love to see it.

OP just living up to the hypocritical stance that they have come to love.

You need to study history. I feel sorry for you.
I want you to say with a straight face the people who want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries are liberals.

You are seriously deluded about the present and the past.

Not kidding. It is downright scary how willfully stupid you are.

Forum List

Back