Holy Smokes! Matt Drudge is Gay???

If he came out I think it would do more for the LGBT movement than anyone who's ever come before him. He has more of an influence on the conservative movement in this country than talk radio and, maybe, even Fox News. They get most of their stories from his site! It would certainly rock the boat.

I'd love to see it.

How exactly would it "rock the boat"? Conservatives already know MD is gay, they don't care, nor should they.
If you did a poll among conservatives I would bet less than 1% would know he was gay. But hell maybe I'm wrong! You're response before sure shocked the hell out of me.

Maybe, just maybe... because we really don't give a shit. Why are lefties obsessed with people's sexual proclivities? I mean, seriously obsessed.
In gay marriage topics, it is the right wingers who start sweating over butt sex.

The depths of your delusions are also astonishing.

Hey, dummy... you realize this thread was started by your fellow leftist, right? Are you drunk already?

And now we hear sarcastic intolerance from the libs. Lol. No surprise. They have been segregating races, ethnicities for centuries.
Yeah. Just keep trying to tell yourself that in the next topic about gays on this forum when right wingers start calling gays abnormal, perverse, butt humping pedophiles.

I never see you rushing to the defense of gays when they do that.

Man, you morons have an amazing ability to compartmentalize your brains so as to avoid cognitive dissonance from all the contradictory bullshit you manufacture.

You need to study history. I feel sorry for you.
I want you to say with a straight face the people who want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries are liberals.

You are seriously deluded about the present and the past.

Not kidding. It is downright scary how willfully stupid you are.

Are you competing with rdean for tard of the week honors? Seriously, straights only bakeries?

If he came out I think it would do more for the LGBT movement than anyone who's ever come before him. He has more of an influence on the conservative movement in this country than talk radio and, maybe, even Fox News. They get most of their stories from his site! It would certainly rock the boat.

I'd love to see it.

How exactly would it "rock the boat"? Conservatives already know MD is gay, they don't care, nor should they.
If you did a poll among conservatives I would bet less than 1% would know he was gay. But hell maybe I'm wrong! You're response before sure shocked the hell out of me.

Maybe, just maybe... because we really don't give a shit. Why are lefties obsessed with people's sexual proclivities? I mean, seriously obsessed.
In gay marriage topics, it is the right wingers who start sweating over butt sex.

Hey, dummy... you realize this thread was started by your fellow leftist, right? Are you drunk already?
It is newsworthy. A right winger being gay is as newsworthy as if a left winger endorsed STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries.

And now we hear sarcastic intolerance from the libs. Lol. No surprise. They have been segregating races, ethnicities for centuries.
Yeah. Just keep trying to tell yourself that in the next topic about gays on this forum when right wingers start calling gays abnormal, perverse, butt humping pedophiles.

Man, you morons have an amazing ability to compartmentalize your brains so as to avoid cognitive dissonance from all the contradictory bullshit you manufacture.

I want you to say with a straight face the people who want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries are liberals.

No, what's absolutely horrifying is your not understanding what the bakery incident was about and thinking it was about straights only.

Are you competing with rdean for tard of the week honors? Seriously, straights only bakeries?
Yes. STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries. There have been many topics on here about this.

Please say with a straight face the people who think gays should be able to be turned away from a bakery for wanting a wedding cake are liberals.

No, what's absolutely horrifying is your not understanding what the bakery incident was about and thinking it was about straights only.
Please say with a straight face the people who felt the owners should be allowed to deny a wedding cake to gays are liberals.

I'd love to see it.

They are in the corner so bad that they're only response is "thats what liberals do" and try to completely ignore their history

It is unbelievable we have some people in this topic who are retarded enough to pretend there is not a large number of people on the Right who detest gays and support discrimination against gays.

I think G's got issues... he dreams up the most bizarre shit.. then it becomes his reality. I means.. straights only bakeries? Who conjures up this ridiculous crap? Maybe its drugs...

I'd love to see it.

They are in the corner so bad that they're only response is "thats what liberals do" and try to completely ignore their history
Irony.

You can't do it, can you. You can't say with a straight face it is liberals who want bakeries to be able to exclude gays from getting wedding cakes.

Thanks for once again demonstrating your willful stupidity, retards.

I look forward to the next topic about gay marriage and seeing you correcting the "liberals" who want bakery owners to be able to exclude gays. I look forward to the next topic where "liberals" are calling gays pedophiles and seeing you combat that bullshit.

When "liberals" call gays perverse and abnormal and all that other good stuff, I look forward to seeing you clamp your hands over your eyes.

I'd love to see it.

Sorry cc, libs were all up in to slavery in the 1860s and as recent as the 1960s. You can't whitewash history. I know you'll try though.

This wont hurt Matt Drudge at all...you see Republicans hate gays and lesbians on principal that its wrong in the eyes of god.

But if they are a gay or lesbian conservative its all good.

Check the rules brah

On the contrary, its actually libs who have been segregating and hating for decades...even centuries.
It isn't liberals who want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries, retard.

Man, the depths of your delusions are astonishing!

One Bakery and his rights in his religious beliefs is not all and everyone. You label it as all when it is not true.
Conservatives are just a diversified in their ideology as Liberals are.

Sorry cc, libs were all up in to slavery in the 1860s and as recent as the 1960s. You can't whitewash history. I know you'll try though.

Ahh now that you're losing deploy the change the topic protocol

This wont hurt Matt Drudge at all...you see Republicans hate gays and lesbians on principal that its wrong in the eyes of god.

Check the rules brah

On the contrary, its actually libs who have been segregating and hating for decades...even centuries.

One Bakery and his rights in his religious beliefs is not all and everyone. You label it as all when it is not true.

The "not all" defense used to ignore the majority...nice. This is like saying not all flies like to eat shit...true...but uh...the odds are slim

Check the rules brah

Every single person who is in favor of allowing a bakery to exclude gays is a right winger on this forum.

Every single one.

Every single person who wants to exclude gays from marriage equality, in one form or another, is a right winger.

Every single one.

Every single person who goes out of their way to call gays perverse or abnormal, or whatever other slur they can think of, is a right winger.

Every single one.

So to pretend liberals are the segregationists is beyond hilarious. It isn't funny any more. It is downright scary someone actually is retarded enough to say it.

I look forward to the next topic about gay marriage and seeing you correcting the "liberals" who want bakery owners to be able to exclude gays. I look forward to the next topic where "liberals" are calling gays pedophiles and seeing you combat that bullshit.

When "liberals" call gays perverse and abnormal and all that other good stuff, I look forward to seeing you clamp your hands over your eyes.

Why does that one baker have to lose his constitutional rights?
Why can't Gay's open their own bakeries?
That way no one loses their constitutional rights.

It is unbelievable we have some people in this topic who are retarded enough to pretend there is not a large number of people on the Right who detest gays and support discrimination against gays.

Oh yes... it's pr

Check the rules brah

Every single person who is in favor of allowing a bakery to exclude gays is a right winger on this forum.

Every single one.

Every single person who wants to exclude gays from marriage equality, in one form or another, is a right winger.

Every single one.

Every single person who goes out of their way to call gays perverse or abnormal, or whatever other slur they can think of, is a right winger.

Every single one.

So to pretend liberals are the segregationists is beyond hilarious. It isn't funny any more. It is downright scary someone actually is retarded enough to say it.

Easy Nancy.. you'll poop your panties!!!!

:blowup:

Why does that one baker have to lose his constitutional rights?
Why can't Gay's open their own bakeries?
That way no one loses their constitutional rights.
Well looky here a conservative advocating for straight bakeries. Literally just a few posts after a bunch of other cons were saying such a thing doesn't exist. :laugh:

Forum List

Back